Profile for Lori Ann > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lori Ann "Mama" RSS Feed (China)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Silicone Oral Sensory Autism Chewable Necklace Child Size 18'' - Bitey Beads (Rainbow)
Offered by Bitey Beads
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Sensory-Seekers, April 22, 2015
This is a huge help with our sensory-seeking daughter. The downside is that she won't wear it much; I think the chunky beads bother her neck (she's also very sensitive). BUT, she'll hold it and chew and likes the "bite"/feel of it much better than others I'd tried. The first day she wore it (she will wear it in her carseat, for whatever reason, and bite it instead of giving herself the hiccups which is much more pleasant) she fell asleep chewing it, despite not having napped for a few years! Definitely what she needed! (By the way, she doesn't have autism or any other diagnosis, I'd just noticed that she needs lots of sensory input and this does just that).

Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site
Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site
by Tom Lichtenheld
Price: $9.48
156 used & new from $4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Prettiest Construction Site Story Ever, April 22, 2015
We originally found this at the library but had to get our own (thanks, Grandma!) as my 2.5 son wanted this read every day. And, unlike with some children's books, I don't mind at all... the words are rhythmic and soothing, the artwork beautiful.

The Mine (Northwest Passage Book 1)
The Mine (Northwest Passage Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, April 7, 2015
I've never read a book combining sci-fi and historical fiction like this before, but I was not disappointed. There's little I can say without giving too much away, but the characters and story are amazing to the very last page!

Elmer's 3D Washable Glitter Pens, Classic Rainbow and Glitter Colors, Pack of 10 Pens (E199)
Price: $5.73
18 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars beats glitter :P, April 2, 2015
so much better than loose glitter ;) (the tubes can be a bit hard for children to squeeze)

Children's Songs - Ukulele Chord Songbook
Children's Songs - Ukulele Chord Songbook
by Hal Leonard Corp.
Price: $10.77
49 used & new from $7.30

5.0 out of 5 stars great selection & format, April 2, 2015
So many good songs, most of which can be played *by* children too! My daughter (age 5) is working on Old McDonald which only needs 2 chords. Everything from classic/traditional/folk songs like that to Disney animated movie tunes.

Lanikai FB-S Gig Bag for Soprano Ukulele
Lanikai FB-S Gig Bag for Soprano Ukulele
Offered by Total Music Source
Price: $32.99
2 used & new from $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great protection, April 2, 2015
Great way to protect our ukulele investment for our daughter. Padded, somewhat structured, and the cute design's a sturdy canvas-like fabric, too. Includes handle, shoulder strap, and front pocket (big enough for a tuner but not most chord books).

Oklahoma Trees and Wildflowers : An Introduction to Familiar Species (Pocket Naturalist - Waterford Press) (Pocket Naturalist Guide Series)
by James Kavanagh
Edition: Pamphlet
Price: $6.95
60 used & new from $2.29

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for nature hikes!, April 2, 2015
We have several of the Oklahoma guides now and I'm pleased with every one! Very clear pictures for easy identification. My daughter was always asking about the wildflowers we see on our walks through local parks but I rarely knew their names, so we can't wait to use this one on our next nature hike. The laminated fold-out style is perfect for bringing along in a small trail bag.

Faber and Castell 15 Count Watercolor Crayons with Free Brush
Faber and Castell 15 Count Watercolor Crayons with Free Brush
Price: $10.27
23 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great for kids!, April 2, 2015
Good quality, work as described and make nice watercolor paintings with more accuracy for a child (my 5yo was a lot happier with the paintings she started with these versus regular watercolor paints - she didn't overuse water the way she tends to when trying to get paint onto the brush, so her art came out more vibrant instead of washed out).

Strathmore Blank Watercolor Postcards 2 pads of 15
Strathmore Blank Watercolor Postcards 2 pads of 15
Offered by Court House Supplies
Price: $17.45
3 used & new from $10.51

5.0 out of 5 stars fun art projet!, April 2, 2015
Really great idea and well executed! We actually used acrylic paint without problem. The postcards are nice and sturdy and look so lovely painted! It's fun to brighten someone's mailbox with a painting without spending a ton on shipping!

Toysmith Build-A-Bird Feeder Kit
Toysmith Build-A-Bird Feeder Kit
Price: $9.45
23 used & new from $8.59

4.0 out of 5 stars good deal & fun family project!, April 2, 2015
My 2 and 5 year olds both loved painting and building their bird feeders. Check the dimensions; it's a lot smaller than I expected, but still fine for us. You add the birdseed by lifting the whole roof up, and the chain always gets caught so it isn't the easiest. But, for the price and the fun of both decorating and nailing together the pieces (nails included, hammer not), it's a great buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5