Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Mauro > Reviews

Browse

Mauro's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mauro RSS Feed

Santa (Bring Me My Baby)
Santa (Bring Me My Baby)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great original Christmas song, not another remake., December 13, 2013
I love this song and I love Girl Radical!! This song is not a remake done 1000s of times by everyone else. This is an original song! How.often do we get that at Christmas?

After the Apocalypse
After the Apocalypse
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reading!, May 6, 2012
I enjoyed reading this book very much. The stories were all rather unusual and thought-provoking. It's scary that some of these are pretty much right on target in terms of what will happen when we DO have some sort of apocalypse - and with the way things are going, nothing is getting worked on and our climate will change drastically. The only thing I didn't like was one description of my hometown, Albuquerque, as not attractive even before the climate change. While it sounds like the author knows New Mexico, she clearly needs a lesson in the better aspects of ABQ before the climate change happens. Other than that, I very much liked that story and all the other ones.

Carnelians (Skolian Empire)
Carnelians (Skolian Empire)
by Catherine Asaro
Price: $25.00
52 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner in the series!, December 27, 2011
Asaro does it again in this sequel to the continuing series of the Saga of the Skolian Empire. This book shows the difficult process for peace among very different human cultures - in many ways it reflects current conflicts among cultures, religious beliefs and political divisions. And it demonstrates the hope that goes along with the desire for peace among all groups, which many do not truly want, but with the knowledge that this is the only way the human race will survive. I recommend this book highly!