Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Pebbles > Reviews

Browse

Pebbles' Profile

Customer Reviews: 238

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pebbles "Pebbles" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Barbie and the Three Musketeers
Barbie and the Three Musketeers
DVD ~ Barbie
Offered by emilyb
Price: $34.97
35 used & new from $0.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbie and The Three Musketeers - DVD - One of the best barbie movie's yet!, October 22, 2009
Hello I'm an autistic 21 year old adult women & YES I'm a big Barbie fan!

This is my review on Barbie and The Three Musketeer's - DVD.

I rented this from my local library as soon as they had this DVD neatless to say there was 50 holds on it before I rented it me 51st person to rent it so far. Anyway's I love this movie. It has everything in it. Sword fighting, action, castles, & a Reinassance time era & theme. One of the best storylines ever too for the movie. I love barbie & I love anything to do with the Reinassance era (Mideval Times). It has to be one of the best Barbie Movies I've seen so far yet. I love the music video "Unbelievable" with the cats dancing & singing awesome! Girls can do anything! & This movie proves it! If you believe in your dreams then you will succeed. I'm so getting Barbie & the three musketeers nintendo ds game. I wanted to see this movie first before I get the game but now I'm positive of getting the ds game. Oh & after you watch this movie watch the blooper's too I was laughing my butt off at the bloopers. If you like this Barbie movie then watch:

Barbie as Repunzel - DVD
Barbie Swanlake - DVD
Barbie NutCracker - DVD
Barbie 12 Dancing Princesses - DVD
Barbie in the Diamond Castle - DVD
Barbie and The Three Musketeers - DVD
Barbie Diaries - High School Mystery - DVD

Those are my six favorite movies of all time & yes I've seen all the barbie movies.

Baby Looney Tunes, Vol. 3, Puddle Olympics
Baby Looney Tunes, Vol. 3, Puddle Olympics
Price: $8.40
23 used & new from $1.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Looney Tunes Volume 3 - I love it!, October 17, 2009
Hello I'm an autistic 21 year old adult.

This is my review on Baby Looney Tunes Volume 3 - DVD.

Well to start off I love Baby Looney Tunes. Where I live it comes on CartoonNetwork at 8:30 a.m. or sometimes 9:30 a.m. alway's on Cartoon Network though usually Janruary through May I know because I have Baby Looney Tunes set to record on my DVR at home anyway's. I found this DVD at my local library & rented it as soon as it became available. I absolutely adore it. Taz, Sylvester, Tweety, Daffy, & Bugs are my favorite charater's. I wish the library gave a longer rental date than one week. But I can alway's re - rent this dvd. But I love it. They give 8 episodes on the dvd. I spent half of last night watching "Duck! Monster! Duck!" episode & "Time & Time Again" episode! Best Looney Tunes episodes ever! I'm going to check to see if my local library has the other three volumes to rent! I highly recommend this to everyone young & old of any age!

Happy Baby Looney Tunes DVD hunting everyone!

The Muppet Christmas Carol  [VHS]
The Muppet Christmas Carol [VHS]
VHS
Offered by Cowboymaniac
Price: $7.46
181 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Muppets Christmas Carol - VHS - Great Movie! Absolutely love it!, October 13, 2009
Hello I'm an autistic adult.

This is my review on A Muppets Christmas Carol - VHS.

I saw this movie when it first came out in the early to mid 1990's & decided to re - rent this movie from my local library for a week yeah they only give one week on movies but that's fine by me besides it's free. Anyway's it may be tad early to start watching christmas movies but I get bored easily & I love A christmas Carol (the book written by charles Dicken's) Anyway's I love the muppet version of A Christmas Carol as Kermit playing as Bob Cratchit, & Gonzo narrating Charles Dicken's story with Rizzo the Rat. Good family movie for everyone & extremely funny with Gonzo & Rizzo they were hilarious narrating. I loved it. Over all the muppets version of A Christmas Carol is right on the money for being accurate in following the book A Christmas Carol which is great what is exactly what I wanted to see in the movie that it followed the book in which it did. So if you want to get any movie that portray's to A Christmas Carol by Charles Dicken's this would be the most accurate movie. I've seen so far. I highly recommend this movie to everyone. The Book A Christmas Carol by Charles Dicken's is one of my favorite book's to read.

Happy Movie Hunting everyone!

P.S. If you get into the Barbie movies like me there is only one I would not recommend to anyone which is called Barbie A Christmas Carol do not get the barbie version you'll be sadly dissappointed at how far off base it is from Charles Dicken's A Christmas Carol. If you get any christmas carol movie I highly recommend A Muppet's Christmas Carol as opposed.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my review!

Happy Movie Hunting everyone!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2009 7:21 PM PST

Hamlet (1990)
Hamlet (1990)
DVD ~ Mel Gibson
Offered by Efficient-U
Price: $44.99
29 used & new from $11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamlet - Excellent movie!, September 28, 2009
This review is from: Hamlet (1990) (DVD)
Hello I'm an autistic adult.

This is my review on Hamlet - dvd.

I rented this from my local library & have watched it on tv on the regular channel's a couple of times & really enjoy the movie. Mel Gibson is great as Hamlet in the movie. Excellent actor. I can't praise up the movie enough. If you get into Shakespeare then watch this movie. You'll really enjoy it I know I have.

Barbie in a Christmas Carol
Barbie in a Christmas Carol
DVD ~ Kelly Sheridan
Offered by Shop Zoombie
Price: $8.42
117 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Barbie A Christmas Carol - Not so great of a barbie movie!, September 28, 2009
This review is from: Barbie in a Christmas Carol (DVD)
Hello I'm an autistic adult.

This is my review on Barbie - A Christmas Carol - dvd.

Very dissappointed with this movie. I rented this movie from my local library & am so glad I did. This movie could not be further from the truth when it say's based on a book by Charles Dicken's. How is what I want to know. The only part they got right in the movie were the three ghost's coming & a christmas feel to the movie. I watched the whole movie through. The movie had a completely different storyline from the Original A Christmas Carol. This is a very dissappointing Barbie movie to me & normally I'm a big fan of Barbie but this movie is so far off based from the original Christmas Carol it's not even funny. I love the book by Charles Dicken's A Christmas Carol I have it in the Illustrated Classic's Version book & love it. But this is just a bad barbie movie.

Do yourself a favor you want to see this movie so badly then rent it from your local Library it's not worth the cash to buy it.

Hpapy Movie Hunting!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 26, 2016 10:40 PM PDT

Barbie in The Nutcracker
Barbie in The Nutcracker
DVD ~ Kelly Sheridan
Offered by anirok777
Price: $13.80
139 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbie in the nutcracker - Excellent Movie!, September 28, 2009
This review is from: Barbie in The Nutcracker (DVD)
Hello I'm an autistic adult.

This is my review on Barbie in the Nutcracker - dvd.

Hi everyone I'm a big barbie fan have been once since I was little. This movie is excellent for everyone. I loved the graphic's. One of the best barbie movie's I have ever watched besides from Barbie - 12 Dancing Princesses. By the way I rented this movie from my local library. If your library has this movie rent it. You'll enjoy it.

Hello Kitty: Big City Dreams
Hello Kitty: Big City Dreams
Offered by OnlineAmazingDeals
Price: $22.49
98 used & new from $0.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty: Big City Dreams - DS - Excellent DS game!, September 22, 2009
Hello I'm an autistic adult gamer.

This is my review on Hello Kitty: Big City Dream's for the Nintendo DS.

I just bought this game today at Best Buy & am really enjoying it. The graphic's are great. I'm not a real big Hello Kitty fan But I do like Hello Kitty as far as the games & the show's go. Once you start playing the game your very indepent in the game & you'll get to help other character's in the game. Which is something I like doing. I like helping out. Over all this is fun game. I would recommend this game to anyone except for my guy friend's because I don't think they would play hello kitty. Over all this is a really great game. I was really suprised at the price that I bought this game for [...] because once you start to play this game you would really think it would be worth [...] but that's just me.

Try this Hello Kitty DS game you'll really love it. I know I do.

Happy Gaming!

Why Shakespeare : National Endowment for the Arts
Why Shakespeare : National Endowment for the Arts
DVD ~ Tom Hanks
Offered by Addis Books
Price: $12.45
31 used & new from $0.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Why Shakespeare? Documentary - Interesting DVD!, September 22, 2009
Hello I'm an autistic adult.

This is my review on Why Shakespeare? - DVD (Documentary)

I rented this from the library & can describe this documentary in one word interesting. That's all I have to say about the documentary.

Happy Documentary DVD Hunting!

Prince Charming
Prince Charming
DVD ~ Christina Applegate
Offered by Mediaflix
Price: $6.36
52 used & new from $0.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Prince Charming - Excellent DVD, September 22, 2009
This review is from: Prince Charming (DVD)
Hello I'm an autistic adult.

This is my review on Prince Charming - DVD.

I rented this movie from my local library & found it to be absolutely delightful & charming. The movie is about a knight & a squire who get turned into frog's for the knight has dishonored the kingdom by making out with a different woman from whom he was to marry. Hence forth the knight and squire get turned into frog's & end up 500 years in the future & end up working in play's written by shakespeare.

I'm not going to tell anymore of the movie the rest you'll have to watch. What I can say is at the end of the movie it practically had me in tears because of such a beatiful ending. Rent or buy this movie you won't reget it. It's an interesting beatiful movie. A must watch for those who are into true love & the reinassance era.

By the way I absolutely loved Martin Short's & Christina Applegates performance in this movie as actors & actresses. Oh & if your looking for a movie that is funny this movie has that too.

The Visitors
The Visitors
DVD ~ Christian Clavier
Offered by cds_dvds_guaranteed
Price: $59.95
23 used & new from $7.77

5.0 out of 5 stars The Visitor's - Excellent Movie! I love it!, September 16, 2009
This review is from: The Visitors (DVD)
Hello I'm an autistic adult.

This is my review on The Visitor's.

I love mideval movies & once again was flipping through the channels on the tv & came across this on the french version movie I soon figured out it was the original. I loved it. I have it on the DVR & watch it almost every day. This movie is so funny these two guys get sent to future from the mideval times era & there just so lost they figure out they have a decendant in the future & I'm not going to tell any more your just have to going to watch the movie. The american version which is good but left alot of stuff out which in my opinion is really sad. But both movies are extremely good.

Watch the movie it's really funny & good for all ages.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20