Profile for Pebbles > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 238

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pebbles "Pebbles" RSS Feed

Price: $17.26
40 used & new from $4.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbid's Time Travel 3ds game - Very cute!, May 10, 2011
Hello I'm an autistic adult gamer.

This is my review on Rabbids Time Travel 3ds game.

Well I just started playing the rabbids 3DS & DS games this year & I can say this much the rabbid's series seem's to get cuter & funnier as each new rabbid game come's out.

Anyway's I love time travel even though it's fiction. This 3ds game is really funny with the cute bunny rabbit lol the game make's me laugh espicially when you take the bunny rabbit in the dressing area & he try's on different outfit's the expression's on the bunny's face are hilarious. I got my rabbid bunny dressed up in caveman outfit like the stone age lol. :)

The level's are pretty funny. As far as hard or easy goes the first planet your on with 16 level's it was really easy at least for me.

The pharaoh/dessert planet is a little more harder but not by very much. If you've ever played Mario before the 3ds game sort of play's like mario only instead of a relaxed plummer trying to save a princess you got a chubby bunny who's really hyper & might had adhd lol.

Crazy bunny in the 3ds game. :)

If you want a good laugh then defently get this 3ds game it would cheer anyone up. :)

Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2013 7:14 AM PDT

Rehab: The Overdose
Rehab: The Overdose
Price: $8.79
47 used & new from $2.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Lecrae - Okay cd! :), May 5, 2011
This review is from: Rehab: The Overdose (Audio CD)
Hello I'm an autistic adult.

This is my review on Lecrae Rehab the overdose cd.

This cd is good but I like the earlier lecrae cd's but this one is still alright defently get's the message across loud & clear about the christian faith which is good.

My Favorite song's are:

Offered by Phase 3, LLC
Price: $9.00
173 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Shutter Island - Extremely good movie!, May 1, 2011
This review is from: Shutter Island (DVD)
Hello I'm an autistic adult.

This is my review on Shutter Island.

Good movie me & my parents watched this off epix channel on tv. Extremely good movie. Leonardo play's two really wild roles one as a detective the other as the inmate being held in an insane asylum for murdering his wife who his wife murdered their kid's. All I can say is you have to watch the movie to fully understand it. I can say if you don't like movies that keep you on the end of your seat or have a little bit of blood in them then this isn't the movie for you. Overall not very much blood shown through out the movie just a lot of scene's that can really pull you into the movie basically a lot of suspense.

Extremely good movie & I highly recommend watching this if you like suspense movies. 5/5 star's from me.

Happy Movie Hunting! (^_^)

Hello Kitty Pink Bunny Zooth Powerbrush & Toothpaste Value Pack
Hello Kitty Pink Bunny Zooth Powerbrush & Toothpaste Value Pack
Offered by dragonflybooks707
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty toothbrush! :), April 12, 2011
Hello I'm an autistic adult.

This is my review on my pink hello kitty toothbrush.

I really like this toothbrush. I use it because my mouth is to small for an adult toothbrush. Anyway's it get's the job done of cleaning my teeth. So I really like it plus I like hello kitty also.

Happy Toothbrush Hunting! (^_^)

CTA Digital Nintendo 3Ds Cartridge Storage Solution Box
CTA Digital Nintendo 3Ds Cartridge Storage Solution Box
Price: $4.99
40 used & new from $0.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo 3ds Cartridge case - I like it! :), April 8, 2011
Hello I'm an autistic adult gamer.

This is my review on the Nintendo 3ds game case.

Well I like it. So far I only have one 3ds game but plan on getting other 3ds games in the future. Anyway's I tried my 3ds game in it & the case hold's it nicely.

Get this game case if you need a game case to hold your 3ds games in it.

Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2011 1:29 PM PDT

Nintendogs + Cats:  French Bulldog and New Friends
Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog and New Friends
Offered by Shark Distributors
Price: $18.05
62 used & new from $11.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo Dogs + Cats: French bulldog 3ds game - Fun! :D, April 5, 2011
Hello I'm an autistic adult gamer.

This is my review on Nintendo Dogs + Cats 3ds game.

Well I like it. I must say after playing the first nintendo dogs ds game back on the ds lite & was not real thrilled with it for reason's which I'm not going to get into I was hesitant to try the new 3ds version with added stuff. This is my first 3ds game & so far I really enjoy it. The game is very relaxing & cutesy. The doggy's look very real in the video game I was surprised at the graphic's in this game at just how sharp & clear they are on the game. I have a french bulldog in the 3ds game which I named Patch he's very cute doggy. Well I really like the game I must say the doggy in the game behave's much better than the real dog I had years ago lol & actually follow's command's. :)

Well if your an animal lover or need time to relax get this 3ds game you'll enjoy it. I know I am.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2012 6:31 PM PDT

Nintendo 3DS - Aqua Blue
Nintendo 3DS - Aqua Blue
84 used & new from $98.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo 3ds - I like it! :), March 28, 2011
Hello I'm an autistic adult gamer.

This is my review on the Nintendo 3ds.

Well I bought this from best buy on pre-order because of the warranty reason's as in 2 year warranty plus I'm a gamer. Anyway's I just upgraded from the original nintendo dsi (not the dsi xl) fyi I'm keeping my original dsi for only a couple of reason's which will be further discussed in this review.

My 2 reason's for keeping my original dsi:

1. Dsiware
2. Camera Mode

Anyway's the above 2 follow with the 3ds as in transfering dsiware to 3ds in may & quite frankly the camera mode on the 3ds it's not as good as I expected the camera mode on the original dsi as far as pictures go the pic's are more sharp & clear on the 3ds there worse than a polaroid camera oh wait the good thing on the 3ds the pic's come out in color big whoop. Not impressed.

My only real complaint about the 3ds is the camera mode.

I did try the 3d part on my blue 3ds for a couple of minutes & it made me dizzy.

As far as playing import ds games on the 3ds I have 8 european import ds games but decided to try only 3 of them out on my 3ds:

Casper's Scare School: Classroom Caper's ds
Casper's scare School: Spooky Sport's Day ds
Hello Baby - ds

They all work on the 3ds fine & I did call nintendo up & ask about import ds games they said if you have a import ds game & it worked on your dsi then it should play fine on the 3ds & in which case there right because 3 of my import ds games work on my 3ds.

I'm going to leave the 3d part off on my 3ds & still play 3ds & ds games just not interested in the 3d part I bought my 3ds for the new ds games & other features like the virtual console not the 3d part.

One peice of really cool info as far as sd cards go I took my old 8 gig sd card out of my dsi & put it in my 3ds & could listen to music & stuff that was already on my 8 gig sd card which is nice. Oh the 3ds fit's nice in my old dsi my baby carrying case & also in my lilo & stitch dsi carrying case so very happy going to use my my baby carrying case for my 3ds.

Overall I really like the 3ds not much more to say I tried out the card thingy's were you put it in front of the 3ds it's fun.

Just make sure if your going to get this system get the warranty with it. Just my 2 cent's.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2011 6:51 AM PDT

High Maintenance (CD/DVD)
High Maintenance (CD/DVD)
Offered by Wooden Nickel Music
Price: $9.99
40 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Miranda Cosgrove High Maintance cd - Pricey cd!, March 18, 2011
Hello I'm an autistic adult.

This is my review on miranda cosgrove high maintance cd.

Well this cd is okay BUT I paid nine dollars for this? 5 songs & a dvd that'll I'll never watch lol.

I listened to all the song's on the cd yeah the other reviewer who reviewed this was right there was one cuss word in maybe the whole cd big whoop. I swear every once in a while so it's not that big of deal to me. Overall the cd was pretty good.

Happy Cd Hunting!

Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party
Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party
Offered by BLS Mart
Price: $14.48
47 used & new from $0.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Rabbids tv party ds - It's okay..., March 18, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Hello I'm autistic adult gamer.

This is my review on Rabbids tv party ds game.

This game is fun but a little annoying the most annoying part is the game board part of the ds game. The mini games are fun though. I like the mini games.

Chuck E Cheese's Gameroom - Nintendo DS
Chuck E Cheese's Gameroom - Nintendo DS
Offered by Online Valuez
Price: $13.24
20 used & new from $7.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Chuck E Cheese Gameroom ds - let-down!, March 18, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Hello I'm an autistic adult gamer.

This is my review on Chuck E Cheese Gameroom ds.

Okay I'll be blunt I bought this because I originally bought chuck e cheese party games ds & loved it this chuck e cheese gameroom ds is not the same in the least. chuck e cheese gameroom ds is for little kids maybe around 3 or 4 age group I'm not impressed with it I was expecting something more like chuck e cheese party games ds but oh well.

Buy chuck e cheese gameroom ds for a little kid not for older gamers is all I can say.

If you want a chuck e cheese ds game that's more mature & feel's like what you use to remember from going inside the actual place get chuck e cheese party games ds.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20