Profile for Gadget Geek > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gadget Geek RSS Feed (Phenix City, AL)

Page: 1 | 2
Disney Mickey Mouse Happy Face 12" Backpack
Disney Mickey Mouse Happy Face 12" Backpack
Offered by Paradise Gifts Island
Price: $16.01
6 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made., March 6, 2014
I bought this for my 2-year-old's birthday. We use it for a diaper bag. It is very well made. The material and zippers are sturdy. I definitely recommend it for anyone with a little Mickey fan :-)

LG Optimus Showtime Android Prepaid Phone (Net10)
LG Optimus Showtime Android Prepaid Phone (Net10)
Offered by iDeal Xpert
Price: $204.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More phones should be made this tough!, March 6, 2014
I purchased this phone at Wal-Mart to use with the StraightTalk prepaid plan. I had the phone a month when my 2-year-old threw it in the pool. I immediately took it apart and my husband put it in the dryer on a sweater rack. I am still using the phone almost a year later! I bought a second phone just like it for my husband to use. This time my 2-year-old jumped in the pool without his water wings (I was standing right beside him, fully clothed with my phone in my pocket)...of course, I jumped right in and got him out. AGAIN, I immediately took the phone apart and put it in the dryer on a sweater rack...the phone still worked. THEN, my husband put the phone on the bumper of his truck and drove over top of it...the phone still worked!...the screen was cracked and you couldn't see much of what you were typing, but the phone still worked...and the screen worked too! I wish all phones were made with the quality of this phone! When we replaced the phone that had been run over, we were sad to find out that this phone was no longer offered with the StraightTalk plan.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2014 8:52 AM PDT

Hello Kitty Large Round Face Quartz Wristwatch Faux Leather Band Blue
Hello Kitty Large Round Face Quartz Wristwatch Faux Leather Band Blue
Offered by X & J
Price: $4.84
3 used & new from $4.84

2.0 out of 5 stars Super-cheap...broke in a few days., March 6, 2014
This watch was super-cheap. I bought it for a stocking stuffer for my daughter. The part that holds the band to the watch broke within a few days. Cute watch. Bad quality. Spend the extra $ and get a better made watch.

Twistz Bandz Rainbow Loom
Twistz Bandz Rainbow Loom
Offered by TruNorth Products
Price: $14.99
8 used & new from $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Counterfeit, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Twistz Bandz Rainbow Loom (Toy)
I purchased this for my daughter for Christmas. As I was online looking up new patterns for her to make with it, I came across a page about counterfeit Rainbow Looms. The one I had purchased was counterfeit. It only lasted a couple of weeks before it broke. I went to Michael's and purchased a legitimate Rainbow Loom and we have had no problems with it. I would steer clear of this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars IT BOUNCES when dropped!!!, March 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT! It bounces when dropped!, March 6, 2014
I already have one of these for my phone and I purchased this for my husband's phone. This is by far the best phone case I have had...and I have had quite a few. I am a Mom of 5 and my phone takes abuse! It gets dropped almost daily...on hard floors, concrete, driveway, yard...well, you get the idea :-) Anyway, this case BOUNCES! Yes, I said it bounces! I have never seen a phone case bounce...and this one does. My phone has sustained zero damage to it from all the many, many times it has been dropped. I wish they made these cases for many more phones!

Replacement Snap-On Lens Cap 67mm for NIKON 18-105mm & 70-300mm VR with Leash , cleaning kit and cap Holder.
Offered by A&R PHOTO VIDEO INC
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as designed :-), January 12, 2014
My husband lost our lens cap in the lake...This lens cap & leash was a perfect replacement on the Nikon 18-105mm lens :-)

ePhoto VL9004S3 2400 Watt Photo Studio Softbox Kit with Carrying Case with 3 Lightstands with 16x24-Inches Softboxes and 12 45W 5500k Bulbs
Price: $179.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Beginning Photographer, October 29, 2012
I have had this light kit for over a year. I have only had to replace one light bulb. As a beginning photographer, this light kit is perfect! I take pictures for a church preschool and this light kit has greatly improved the look of my pictures (and reduced the editing time).

Yellow Plasmacar
Yellow Plasmacar
Offered by JustKidsStore
Price: $49.99
22 used & new from $40.91

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these cars!, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Yellow Plasmacar (Toy)
UPDATE: We have had these cars for a year now and they are still going strong. The pink one has faded, but the red and yellow colors have stayed true. They are still in great shape...the kids still love them...and so do the adults :-) Still highly recommend!

I bought 3 of these cars (yellow, pink & red) for my kids (ages 6,5 & 2) for Christmas. These little cars were well worth the money I spent on them! We have a long hallway in the house and the kids zoom all through the house on these little cars. We also have a long asphalt driveway with a little bit of a slope to it and the kids love to ride these little cars down the driveway (of course they veer off into the grass before they get to the end). As a matter of fact, I like to get on the little car with my 2 yr old in front of me and take him down the driveway. My 18 yr old and his buddies have raced them down the driveway. I highly recommend these little cars! They are great fun for active kids! Even my video-game-playing kid likes to take it out for a ride :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further!, March 26, 2012
I bought this in 2009 because my husband had lost his job and we had to squeeze 5 people into a 900 sq ft house...and had a new baby on the way. My son slept in it for the first 18 months of his life...then he outgrew it. Now, I have another baby sleeping in it (in a bigger house) and even though we now have room for a crib, I will simply use this 'bedroom bassinet' until he outgrows it...and move him right into a toddler bed. Also, when we travel, we simply fold up his bed and take it with us...it gives him a sense of familiarity in unfamiliar surroundings. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is cramped for space!

Page: 1 | 2