Profile for J Lech > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 76

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J Lech "sparkle1103" RSS Feed (Arlington Hts, Illinois)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Straight Talk LG L40G Extreme Cell Phone
Straight Talk LG L40G Extreme Cell Phone
2 used & new from $64.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great Phone, January 14, 2014
I dont know what everyone is thinking negative about this phone. Ive had it since March and use it for the WiFi only and I think it looks great. It has many screen customizations. It could use more internal memory but thats what we paid for. It has Google Play Store where you can download any app. It works with ShopKick. One of the few phones that do. It has a customizable top bar where you can turn on WiFi and Bluetooth and many other features without having to go to settings. If you want to add apps or widgets to your 5 customizable screens you just hold down your finger on a blank part of the screen and the apps, widgets, wallpaper-anything comes up on the bottom and your 5 screens right above. You can make folders and pick your own color for say like a Games Folder or Banking Folder or any folder. It takes awhile to boot up but that is fine. All in all for wifi connection only this phone is a beaut.

Poetic Slimbook Leather Case for Nook HD 7 (Support Auto Sleep/Wake Function)(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by Smart Shop Online
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case for the Nook HD, January 12, 2014
This case is nice. Nice slots for your extra SD cards and the hand grip comes in so handy in portrait mode. THIS DOES HAVE THE SLEEP/WAKE FUNCTION. It is made a little more loosely. Guess the cardboard under the fake leather is cheaper. This case does have a chemical smell to it that does dissipate in about a week. I kept it in my laundry room shed.

Google Nexus 7 2013 Case - Poetic Google Nexus 7 2013 Case [SlimBook Series] - [SlimFit] [Professional] PU Leather Slim Folio Case for Google Nexus 7 2nd Gen 2013 Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by PoeticDirect
Price: $9.95
6 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, January 12, 2014
Great case for the Nexus 7. The strap comes in handy for when you're holding the tablet portrait style. I dont see the need for the SD card slots as the Nexus doesnt have a SD port. and the credit card slots are tight. I put my screen wiper in the pocket. The stand doesnt hold up the tablet. The elastic is nice for keeping the case closed. THIS CASE DOESNT HAVE AUTOMATIC SLEEP/WAKE FUNCTION. Also its made a little more flimsy than my Acer Aconia A100 case I bought 2 years ago.

[3-Pack] SUPERSHIELDZ- High Definition Clear Screen Protector for Google Nexus 7 2013 2nd Generation + Lifetime Replacements Warranty [3-PACK] - Retail Packaging
Offered by Supershieldz
Price: $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Worst Screen Shield experience ever, December 24, 2013
This screen shield took so long to get to me. No tracking info. Finally I was sent tracking info and was told carrier left notice and shield came next day. Tried to apply to Nexus 7 and got the first one on with tons of bubbles and appeared to be too big for the Nexus 7. Had to trim a little. I did get it on with the first shield only to find out that the Nexus 7 is made with Gorilla glass and is scratch proof. The shield gathers pretty much fingerprints but is pretty smooth once you have it on. That I can say.

[3-Pack] SUPERSHIELDZ- High Definition Clear Screen Protector For Barnes & Noble Nook HD 7 inch Tablet + Lifetime Replacements Warranty [3-PACK] - Retail Packaging
Offered by Supershieldz
Price: $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Worse screen shield experience ever, December 24, 2013
This screen shield took so long to get to me. No tracking info. Finally I was sent tracking info and was told carrier left notice and shield came next day. Tried to apply to Nook HD and the first 2 shields gave me tons of bubbles and appeared to be too big for the Nook HD. The 3rd shield I got on but with a few bubbles on the sides and I had to trim a little.

Nexus 7 from Google (7-Inch, 16 GB, Black) by ASUS (2013) Tablet
Nexus 7 from Google (7-Inch, 16 GB, Black) by ASUS (2013) Tablet
Offered by SpecialDiscount
Price: Click here to see our price
161 used & new from $119.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one great tablet, December 24, 2013
Asus thought of everything with this tablet. This is a gem. It has gorilla glass. I called Asus and they verified this. What this means is that it is scratch proof. The back of the tablet has a rubbery feel and is good to grip and not slip. It comes with KitKat 4.4. It is a Quad core processor with 2gb of memory which attributes to its smoothness. It is the highest screen pixel tablet. It has surround sound speaker. Movies on this tablet are out of this world. The tablet is very light. Im not a movie on a tablet person but since I bought this tablet I downloaded a lot of apps that will just show me trailers. The colors just pop off the screen. Moving from screen to screen is smooth. The online keyboard has Google Keyboard where you can just talk or dictate what you want typed and it does it almost perfectly. Google has a Siri type service called Go Google which you just talk to the tablet and it will give you answers. Im also not a big game player but I downloaded a car racing game and it responds remarkably. I wished I had bought the 32gb as you know this tablet doesnt have expansion with the MicroSD cards. I also have the iPad mini and the only thing I dont like is Google Maps. I prefer Apples FlyOver. I was trying to decide between the Nook HD, Kindle Fire HDX and the Nexus and Im glad I decided on the Nexus 7. Buy this you wont regret it. Also between the Apple iPad mini and the Nexus 7 this tablet wins hands down.

Hard Cover Case ,LCD Screen Protector For Kyocera Rise C5155-Neon Green
Hard Cover Case ,LCD Screen Protector For Kyocera Rise C5155-Neon Green
Offered by LowerPriceUSA
Price: $0.20
3 used & new from $0.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like described, October 19, 2013
I ordered this for my brother. It is true to color and looks very nice on his phone. Didnt put on the screen protector yet. Great buy

CoverON® 5 PACK CLEAR ANTI-GLARE LCD Screen Protector Shield for LG L40G OPTIMUS EXTREME [WCC740]
Offered by Wireless Central
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Screen Saver, October 19, 2013
It took me 3 screensavers in order for one to get on without a bubble. The Anti-Glare makes it hard to get apps up. The touch is taken away. One good thing. It doesnt collect finger prints

LG OPTIMUS EXTREME L40G BLACK TPU RUBBER SKIN COVER GEL CASE from [ACCESSORY ARENA]
Offered by IDEA LINE.INC(USA Seller)
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone case, October 10, 2013
Great phone case. The checkered part is in the inside and the smooth part is on the outside. It gives a good grip. The outer part of the case is very shiny which gives it a rich look.

Fraction Calculator Plus
Fraction Calculator Plus
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great App, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Fraction Calculator Plus (App)
Great app. It is so difficult to add fractions but this developer found an answer. Works perfectly Try it now

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8