Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for J Lech > Reviews

Browse

J Lech's Profile

Customer Reviews: 81

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J Lech "sparkle1103" RSS Feed (Arlington Hts, Illinois)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
[The Three Knights] for Kyocera Rise C5155 (Virgin/sprint) Rubberized Design Cover - Carbon Fiber

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 3, 2013
Bought this for my brothers Kyocera. Went on easy and has just the right gumminess so it is not slippery.

Griffin GB02480 Survivor Extreme-Duty Military Case for iPad 2 (Black)
Griffin GB02480 Survivor Extreme-Duty Military Case for iPad 2 (Black)
Offered by alwayz-on-sale
Price: $54.99
2 used & new from $15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Protection-Great Product, April 3, 2013
This protects like armor. Not that difficult to put on. A friend sent me theirs and it got a paisley pattern on the glass and I bought a 2nd one and now I still have the same paisley pattern on this one. Sometimes I have to tilt it so I can see my screen clearly

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item. More Slippery than I thought, April 3, 2013
I love the color and the heart tree of this item. but its still a tad bit slippery. I needed it to feel more gummy.

For Kyocera Rise C5155 LCD Anti Glare Screen Protector Guard - Perfect Fit
For Kyocera Rise C5155 LCD Anti Glare Screen Protector Guard - Perfect Fit
Offered by ExtremeCases (USA Seller)
Price: $2.88
2 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked better than I thought, April 3, 2013
I havent put my on yet but I put it on my brothers Kycocera Rise and it went on with practically no bubbles. An impracticality for me.

Kyocera Rise (Virgin Mobile)
Kyocera Rise (Virgin Mobile)
Offered by gogreendeals
Price: $59.99
23 used & new from $20.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Worst Smart Phone Ever, January 8, 2013
This is the worst smartphone ever. I bought mine at Target for $30 the day after Christmas. I returned the first one and the 2nd one is doing the same thing. My brothers phone the exact same one is also doing the same thing which is:

Freezes constantly
Screen goes blank says app is not installed then seconds later it loads the app
Reboots sporadically
Keeps giving me error message that app has stopped working with each app I load.
When I type using the on screen keyboard the wrong letters come out.
Finally got the phone activated and got a number with the $35 plan and couldnt make or receive calls. No bars in or 3G logo.
I could get my email and I guess when the apps decide to work it is okay for $30

4 months later:
I've had the phone for 4 months now and have decided to use it only as a WiFi or as my Android iPod. Not enough on board memory. Moved all the apps I could to the 16gb MicroSD card I bought and still its like molasses. My old iPod 2nd gens apps dont work anymore as they all require IOS 4.3 and above. So the Kyocera will suffice
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2013 12:05 AM PST

Micro USB Data Cable for all LG Micro USB Phones - Black
Micro USB Data Cable for all LG Micro USB Phones - Black
Offered by Aprion Group
Price: $5.88
19 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product-Works Perfectly, November 5, 2012
This works perfectly with my LG500G. It is a sturdy product. You just plug it into your LG500G then into your computer and voila your LG500G appears as a drive so you can transfer files.

Bird Watcher's Digest
Bird Watcher's Digest

1.0 out of 5 stars This App is a RipOff, October 18, 2012
This review is from: Bird Watcher's Digest (App)
It says free Bird Watchers Digest but you have to pay for the digests monthly. This app is just the reader shell

iKross A2DP Bluetooth Stereo Headphone Headset with Black Carrying Case - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the Best, October 18, 2012
These are the best bluetooth headphones. They fit my head perfectly. They are not adjustable though. Making phone calls with these are out of this world. Clear and crisp. Listening to music was great. Bass and treble are perfect. I couldnt have asked for me more. They paired up with everything. My cell phone, computer, iPod Touch 4 and even my iPod Touch 2nd gen that no bluetooth has paired with yet. Thanks iKross. You will not make a mistake buying these. Oh and the ear piece is very cushioned. Love these head phones.

WIRELESS CENTRAL Brand Flexi Gel SKin TPU Glove with SMOKE CHECKERED Design Soft Cover Case for LG 500G [WCJ530]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product-But it is not Gray, October 5, 2012
I ordered this item figuring it was gray from the photo. It is a smoke brown color. It looks great on the phone and it fits snuggly and the phone wont slip out of your hands. I gave a 4 because of the color mishap. Really wished it were gray like the photo.

Unique Transparent S Shape Protective Case for iPod touch 4G (Solid Black)
Unique Transparent S Shape Protective Case for iPod touch 4G (Solid Black)
Offered by iSee Case
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best iPod cover ever, September 28, 2012
This cover is the most stylish cover I have ever seen. It fits the iPod Touch 4 perfectly and adds a "S" style on the back that shows the iPod logo and Apple. It fits snuggly. It also has excellent grips on the side. One note though. If you have a screen protector the screen protector will not stay on. I dont know if it will stay on with Body Armour or Zagg though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9