Profile for humble_rob > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

humble_rob RSS Feed (Chandler, AZ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Elegance Linen ® 1500 Thread Count Egyptian Quality Super Soft Wrinkle Free- Fade Resistant 2 pc Pillowcases, Standard Size - White
Offered by Bespolitan
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Pass on these and buy something else, December 12, 2014
I thought I was buying 1500 thread count pillow cases. What I got were translucent pieces of garbage. They came apart after the first day and they probably have a thread count of 50.

Dorman 902-109 Thermostat Housing
Dorman 902-109 Thermostat Housing
Price: $14.15
43 used & new from $11.28

1.0 out of 5 stars Another bad thermostat, December 1, 2014
This installed just fine and seemed to work for a couple weeks, but we took the car out on a longer trip and it got hot. Why manufacturers would continue to put a defect item out is beyond me. The thermostat is worthless!!

MB Quart OA1100.5 1100-Watt 5-Channel Onyx Series Car Audio Amplifier
MB Quart OA1100.5 1100-Watt 5-Channel Onyx Series Car Audio Amplifier
Offered by Sonic Electronix, Inc
Price: $159.99
14 used & new from $159.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I do not recommend, November 16, 2014
Not happy with this amp. It gets hot and shuts off at high volume with clean bass (not distorted-too-high volume). I set it up with a SMD Distortion Detector DD-1 and it still shuts down. No wonder it's priced accordingly. Waste of money.

HHI Dynamic Duo Armor Case for Nokia Lumia 635 - Orange/Black (Package include a HandHelditems Sketch Stylus Pen)
Offered by HandHelditems
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Website depicts a yellow/orange, but what I received is a Halloween orange., September 4, 2014
I like the case, but the yellow/golden orange case that is pictured is not what you will receive... it's very orange... a Halloween orange. Not what I was looking for... too bad, I like the case otherwise. Returned it for a refund.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2014 7:07 AM PDT

BUFFALO AirStation HighPower N450 Gigabit Wireless Router - WZR-HP-G450H
BUFFALO AirStation HighPower N450 Gigabit Wireless Router - WZR-HP-G450H

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for one year, March 27, 2013
I thought I found a brand and a product I could count on in the wireless networking crapshoot. Contacted tech support a number of times since it is in warranty and finally gave up on ever getting a RMA. This router needs rebooted several times a day to keep an internet connection working. It wasn't always that way. I have tried a couple versions of firmware, etc. Maybe I'll try Asus or TrendNet... I've not had good luck with Netgear, Cisco (consumer), and now Buffalo. Yippie.

Worldshopping Candy Color Milk White Glossy Skin Soft TPU Gel Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 920 + Free Accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it - Recommend, January 2, 2013
Compared to what is out there for the 920... this is the best IMO. It IS milk white... not quite as white as the phone, but pretty close. Works with my wireless charger, seems to fit good for now, and adds a little protection. I wanted something that would insulate the rear camera "glass" from the table-top when I sit the phone down... I just see that getting scratched over time without something. Also, I like the smooth-non-sticky feel so it slips in and out of my pocket easily.

Bamboo Pocket Expandable Stylus for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Kindle, Android and other capacitive touch surfaces
Offered by T.R.G.
Price: $9.99
14 used & new from $6.47

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Much, January 2, 2013
I agree with many other reviewers... this is overpriced even at the $20 I got it at. It's nice and I like the red mods, but I don't think it's a good value.

For Motorola Defy XT XT556 / XT557 (StraightTalk/US Cellular) Rubberized Cover - Orange

1.0 out of 5 stars Item not as described, December 29, 2012
I got a cheap, light-weight plastic cover... not one weighing 7.2 ounces, but one weighing under an ounce... What I got looked just like the item here: For Motorola Defy XT556 Hard Cover Case Orange Accessory.

I returned it for a refund.

Panasonic KX-TG7644M DECT 6.0 Link-to-Cell via Bluetooth Cordless Phone with Answering System, Metallic Gray, 4 Handsets
Offered by Bayshore Corp.
Price: $341.46
3 used & new from $120.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Service, November 8, 2012
In addition to needing service twice in the last year for my 2011 50" Panasonic Plasma, one of the power adapters went bad on this phone system within the first month or two of buying it this year.

I got an RMA online (cool) and sent it in for replacement, and after several weeks they returned it saying they could not do anything without me sending in the entire phone system. So they wanted me to send in a brand new phone system (all the phones working, the cradles were fine and the central unit was good) so they could swap the whole thing out for a refurbished system... when I only needed the $10 power adapter. Not only are Panasonic products not what they used to be, their service is moronic. I paid for a new system, not a refirbished system. I bought the replacement adapter off an online auction, and will never buy a Panasonic product again.

Panasonic VIERA TC-P50ST30 50-Inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV (2011 Model)
Panasonic VIERA TC-P50ST30 50-Inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV (2011 Model)

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst TV I owned in decades, October 27, 2012
Right after I got it [last November] I had to get a tech to come out and replace a board because of the flucuations, then shortly after that I get red pixels staying on over the top of the picture down the right side. When a TV fails twice in one year, I would say it's crap. Won't be buying a Panasonic TV again. Oddly, I bought their phone system and it lost a power supply within the first month. Panasonic, what happened to you? My suggestion is that you buy a different brand.

UPDATE: 11/6/12 Well, I have had this just about a year and now have another problem. Customer service wants to classify it as burn-in (which is not covered by warranty). Can't believe this thing is failing twice in the first year of service.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3