Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Christina > Reviews

Browse

Christina's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christina RSS Feed (Atlanta)

URPOWER 2nd Version Essential Oil Diffuser,100ml Aroma Essential Oil Cool Mist Humidifier with Adjustable Mist Mode,Waterless Auto Shut-off and 7 Color LED Lights Changing for Home Office Baby
Offered by COCO-VISION
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and is a good value for the cost, June 16, 2016
Works great and is a good value for the cost. Easy to clean. Very glad I chose this diffuser.

LupinePet 1-Inch 2-Feet Traffic Lead, Go Go Gecko
LupinePet 1-Inch 2-Feet Traffic Lead, Go Go Gecko
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This leash is very well made. The padded handle is a nicecomfort feature. Love the vibrant colors., October 13, 2015
Great Quality Leash

Garmin nuvi 1490LMT 5-Inch Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Lifetime Map & Traffic Updates (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Electromax
10 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Features and Quality for the Price, February 23, 2012
I was unsure I'd need or use the Bluetooth feature but it's great to have and works perfectly with my iPhone. The product worked perfectly out of the box an I've had no problems to date. Map updates are time consuming but worth it. Lifetime updates and traffic were two must haves for me and influenced my decision to buy this model. The voice choices are not great and almost all of the alternatives are childish or cartoon characters. I'd rather see more adult friendly voice options since this is a product for adults, not kids. Overall, I'm very satisfied and highly recommend this GPS.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Reception and Strong Magnetic Mount, September 15, 2011
This antenna is perfect for my use on a sports car. It provides excellent radio reception with my Uniden 520 CB. The magnet mount is strong, absolutely no movement at 75 MPH and it does not scratch the car's surface at all. Hooks up quickly and is easy to remove and stow in the trunk when not in use.

Uniden PRO520XL 40-Channel CB Radio
Uniden PRO520XL 40-Channel CB Radio
Price: $49.99
170 used & new from $42.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super CB for a Small Car, September 15, 2011
I purchased this CB to use in a sports car while driving in club events. It's small size was appealing and it fits perfectly on the console between the seats. I did not want to permanently mount it, as it is used in more than one car. The small mic is great and sits in a cup holder so it's easy to locate when needed. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a compact, high powered radio.

GoPro Roll Bar Mount
GoPro Roll Bar Mount
Price: Click here to see our price
20 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great at 75MPH, September 15, 2011
This review is from: GoPro Roll Bar Mount (Sports)
I ordered this to attach my GoPro Hero 960 to the car's rollbar. It was fairly simple to use and fit my 2.5 inch diameter bar just fine. The mounting hardware held the mount and camera steady at 75 MPH with no camera shake.

Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600D For Dummies
Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600D For Dummies
by Julie Adair King
Price: $22.73
136 used & new from $9.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for learning everything about the T3i., July 15, 2011
The Canon T3i is my first DSLR camera so I was a bit overwhelmed with all the controls and menus. The book was just what I needed to guide me through each feature end explain how to use them. It will always be a great reference tool for me.

Light Orchid Purple Butterfly Flower Garden Crystal Soft Skin Candy for Apple Iphone 3g 3gs

2.0 out of 5 stars Cover caused the screen protector to peel., July 15, 2011
This cover is great looking and gives a good grip for holding the phone. After a few days thee edges of my screen protector started peeling back. The cover edges rest in just the wrong place. I removed the cover, replaced the screen protector with a Zagg and re-installed the cover. Within an hour the Zagg was peeling off so I removed the cover and cannot use it.