Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for A. Duluc > Reviews

Browse

A. Duluc's Profile

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Duluc "Carpe diem." RSS Feed (The Dominican Republic)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
ProCase 2013 version ASUS MeMO Pad HD 7 ME173X Protective Case with bonus stylus pen - Flip Stand Leather Cover Case exclusive for 2013 version ASUS MeMO Pad HD 7 Inch Tablet ME173X (Green)
Offered by Tech Vendor
Price: $8.99

Kingston Digital DataTraveler SE9 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Silver (DTSE9H/32GBZET)
Price: $9.22

3.0 out of 5 stars Very, very slow transfer speed., September 19, 2015
Too slow compared to other sticks of the same size. I can only get transfer speeds of 2.5mbps.

MSI Computer Graphics Cards N750TI-2GD5TLP
MSI Computer Graphics Cards N750TI-2GD5TLP
Price: $119.99
37 used & new from $99.00

2.0 out of 5 stars It feels cheap and acted cheap., September 19, 2015
The fans broke down on the first week of use. As soon as I unboxed it, I noticed how cheap it felt. However, I was expecting it to last longer than week. It's disappointing because it performs really well otherwise.

V7 Standard Full size 3 Button USB Optical Mouse with Scroll Wheel for Desktop and Notebooks (M30P10-7N) - Black
Price: $7.24
35 used & new from $4.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and Inexpensive., October 5, 2013
Just what I needed a solid, no fuss inexpensive mouse. It's a little on the big side, I like that. Clicks are firm and don't fail, I like that too. The scroll wheel offers very distinct clicks. I recommend it to anyone needing a mouse cheap and quick.

Windows 8 Professional System Builder OEM DVD  64-Bit [Old Packaging]
Windows 8 Professional System Builder OEM DVD 64-Bit [Old Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it a chance, you might love it!, November 5, 2012
There's some bad hype about Microsoft's latest OS going around but if you give Windows 8 a real try you might prove the bad hype wrong. Windows 8 brings some important changes from the usual Windows experience. However, changes are not so radical and you can become familiar with it if you spend some time learning the nice shortcuts. For starters, the WinKey is very useful and can change the way you interact with Windows 8 greatly.

Important WinKey shortcuts:

WinKey+D (go to desktop)
WinKey+I (settings bar)
WinKey+X (mini menu)
WinKey+C (charms bar)
WinKey+Z (app bar)
WinKey+Q (search all programs)
WinKey+W (search settings)
WinKey+E (open windows explorer)
WinKey+F (search files)
WinKey+P (projector/monitor settings)
WinKey+L (lock PC)
WinKey+K (devices charm)
WinKey+H (share bar)

Windows 8 is faster and for me, it's even easier to use than Windows 7. I have a 2009 computer and all my devices are supported.
I'm loving it and I just have a desktop computer and keyboard and mouse are my only input devices. For touch devices the experience must be richer, but I will find out about that later on. :)

Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 - Sleeve Bearing 120mm Blue LED Silent Fan for Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, and Radiators
Price: $7.91
91 used & new from $6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case fan., October 1, 2010
This fan is a lot better than the junk my case came with. It pulls a considerable amount of air and it's not loud. But if you are expecting bright leds that will light up your case internals, you'll be disappointed. It's just 3 dim blue lines across the fan that are barely noticeable. It's just a good fan. :)

SilverStone AEROSLOT Maximum Vented PCI Slot Covers
SilverStone AEROSLOT Maximum Vented PCI Slot Covers
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These things really work., October 1, 2010
These little things do a nice job at keeping your case a tad bit cooler. But it's just logical, more ventilation = cooler case. nice color and material are a plus.

Suburba
Suburba
Offered by Speedy CD
Price: $11.80
49 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid album from one band that really cares about music!, October 1, 2010
This review is from: Suburba (Audio CD)
I've been a HoH fan ever since their self-titled album (which then was re-released as "Say No More") and every album is really a fun, joyful ride. Here's a band that's not trying hard to accommodate to the mainstream. They're just trying to make good music and to me they're greatly succeeding at it. Suburba is a really fun-to-listen-to album and it's nice to see the guys are keeping their formula alive.

HP Wireless Elite Keyboard
HP Wireless Elite Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty, style and functionality all-in-one!, June 20, 2010
Great keyboard for a nice price. It's so comfortable and nice to type on you'll want to be writing on it all day long. :) It has laptop-like, scissor-switch keys. It means it has very slim and soft keys that don't require a lot of muscle to press them on. Also scissor-switch keys are supposed to last longer than regular dome/membrane (most keyboard have this) switch keys. This also makes them more quiet and silent while typing. I found that coming from a regular sized KB it takes some time to get used to the new format. But once you get the feel of it, your fingers will start flying (or skating) all over the keys.

Some say it's not the case, but I agree with one of the previous reviewers about the side panels. I wouldn't call the keyboard's quality ATROCIOUS, just like he did, but you can really feel some kind of movement in the side panels. It should only happen if you tend to hold it and move from the desk (I keep placing it on my lap for more comfort typing). When it remains stationary everything's rock solid. However, otherwise this is a great keyboard and I'm really happy with it.

Another thing, I plugged the USB transmitter to one of the back slots of my PC case, to keep the incredibly bright LED light out of my sight, and the keyboard wouldn't register many strokes. I used and USB extension cable and placed the transmitter on my desk, but out from my sight so the bright light won't make me blind :D, and it's working perfectly ever since.

About the drivers, all you'll get is an ugly icon on the taskbar tray area showing the battery level. Most of the functionality remains the same without the drivers.

I've received many compliments already. One of my friends couldn't believe the price and thought I was teasing him. And it is expected: this a very professional, slick and sexy looking keyboard. Nothing like the chunky, fat, clumsy and ugly thing I used to have for a keyboard.

MLB 2K10 - PC
MLB 2K10 - PC
Offered by Easy Ordering
Price: $31.00
14 used & new from $24.22

2.0 out of 5 stars Wait for the patch!!!, April 6, 2010
This review is from: MLB 2K10 - PC (Video Game)
I think this is the last MLB 2K game I'm gonna buy. Last years' MLB 2K9 had silly bugs and errors since the day it was released. Most of them were fixed by patches but still some errors manage to make it till today. Now they release 2K10. I thought they'd learned from their mistakes and spent some time cleaning the code before it hit the public, but they did not.

This games is seriously not any fun until they release a patch. I'm talking about the PC version. Fielders play like monkeys, you can't use classic hitting (PC version), the "My Player" mode is plagued with lots of bugs too. The worst part is that 2K doesn't care much about the customers. They are really slow when it comes to releasing patches and when they do, it doesn't fix that much. Now the DVD is in a dark drawer until a patch comes out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5