Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for KW > Reviews

Browse

KW's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KW RSS Feed (Virginia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Polar H1 Heart Rate Monitor Sensor with Strap (Black - M-XXL)
Polar H1 Heart Rate Monitor Sensor with Strap (Black - M-XXL)
Offered by Heart Rate Monitors USA
Price: $52.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 24, 2016
This review is from: Polar H1 Heart Rate Sensor (Misc.)
product shipped fast, works great

SoRock Women's Some Girls Get Dirty Burnout Tank Top Large Orange
SoRock Women's Some Girls Get Dirty Burnout Tank Top Large Orange
Offered by SoRock Shop
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 24, 2016
super fast shipping, product size runs true

Torn Hearts
Torn Hearts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great preview into paper hearts, September 5, 2015
This review is from: Torn Hearts (Kindle Edition)
Great preview into paper hearts! It fills you with emotions knowing the full story is going to be a roller-coaster ride of feelings!

Kaleidoscope Hearts
Kaleidoscope Hearts
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Such an emotional love story, keeps you intrigued, August 27, 2015
Such an emotional love story, keeps you intrigued, you can feel the emotions in your own body! Very captivating, sexy, hot and romantic!!

Beloved (The Salvation Series Book 1)
Beloved (The Salvation Series Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, May 1, 2015
Great story, hot romance but good love story as well. You wont want to put it down because she keeps you pulled in to find out what happens to this couple. I fell in love with Catherine and Jackson and their story. Recommend the follow up book to this series as well

Beholden (The Salvation Series Book 2)
Beholden (The Salvation Series Book 2)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Story, May 1, 2015
great read, keeps you captured, hot and steamy love story. I recommend both books in this series as well as her others

PowerGen 2.4Amps / 12W Dual USB Car charger Designed for Apple and Android Devices - Black
13 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 4, 2013
Exactly as describe! Small so it doesnt take up alot of space like some of the other big clunky ones. Works great!

Women's Padded Classic Bike Shorts Black Medium
Women's Padded Classic Bike Shorts Black Medium
Offered by Aero Tech Designs Inc
Price: $34.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, November 1, 2011
I ordered these because I was sore for days after just 30-minute cycle class. I loved the workout but hated how it made my rear so sore. I didnt want to spend alot of money though in case it didnt make a difference. These are wondeful!! I can cycle more than once a week and not have any bruising or pain from the bikes seat! I enjoy the workout more. My only complaint is the size..I prob should of went with a small but I stuck to the size chart. They are a little big and go high up on the waist but they still work and fit pretty good. Definately recommend these bc they work great and wont break the bank like some other bike shorts will.

Dippin' Dots Frozen Dot Maker Bonus Set & Free Cup of Dippin' Dots Coupon
Dippin' Dots Frozen Dot Maker Bonus Set & Free Cup of Dippin' Dots Coupon

2.0 out of 5 stars Product works but does not taste like Dippin Dots, February 2, 2010
I ordered this for my daughters (ages 7 and 9) because they love Dippin dots. Well we are disappointed in this product. The function of it works. I had no real issues with how it functioned. My issue is with the taste of the dippin dots themselves. They are not of icecream consistency. More like frozen balls of liquid. My girls find them fun to eat but told me they dont taste anything like REAL Dippin Dots. I had to agree when I tried it..it was all liquid in my mouth and not icecreamish. Also the mix does not come with it and they are expensive (in my opinion) to buy for just some powder. I do not see us using this again and it will be donated to Goodwill. Waste of money.

Cra - Z - Art Super Donut Maker
Cra - Z - Art Super Donut Maker

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, February 2, 2010
I ordered this product for my daughters (ages 7 and 9). Complete disappointment. First off, they dont taste anything like donuts..maybe more like cupcakes. It makes a complete mess when coming out of the spout and doesnt stop when you need it too. The pull mechanism for the spatula blade on this machine is tough. My daughter plays softball and has a good arm and even she had troubly pulling it. I had to yank it a few times to get it to move just once, doesnt move on every pull or the cord gets stuck. She got so frustrated it brought her to tears. They did not have fun with this product at all. WASTE OF MONEY.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3