Profile for hypermessy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

hypermessy RSS Feed

Sony Xperia P LT22i-SL Unlocked Phone with 8 MP Camera, Android 2.3 OS, Dual-Core Processor, and 4-Inch Touchscreen--U.S.Warranty (Silver)
Offered by Scharter Store
Price: $219.00
6 used & new from $219.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star only after latest update (12/03/12), December 6, 2012
This is a very good phone with latest features from android. When I bought this phone, i got an ICS version of android already installed (I didn't have to install ICS, it was already there as SONY promised to come out with ICS version soon). But, the only problem as we all know was the battery. I had to charge my phone every one and a half day (one charge per 35-40 hrs) which was actually not so good. But, after a recent update which came out in 12/03/12, my batter life has improved almost twice!!! Good processor, excellent display, excellent camera, excellent sound, very good battery life, latest android features with no lags for just $300? Take that haters!!! Trust me, I like my phone better after comparing with iPhone 5 which my brother bought recently. I am not exaggerating because I have this phone. I have owned a variety of phones before with different operating system like iOS, webOS and android. I think android is better among all, with iOS being second and webOS third. Definitely a 5 star after battery life improvement!