Profile for Mo2 ADHD > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mo2 ADHD RSS Feed (Sunny Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
LevinTM 4 Outlet Home/Office Smart Charger 4 AC Plugs and 4 USB Charger Ports Power Adapter 1250W 100-250V 1700 Joule Power Strip Dual Universal USB ports for 5V 1A and Dual Super USB ports for 5V 2.4A output for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus / 5S / 5, iPad Air / Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 / Note 3 / Note 2 / S5 / S4 / S3 and other Smartphone and Tablet, 5 Feet(1.5Meters) Black Cord (Black)
Offered by LevinDirect
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding--if all four outlets functioned properly, June 22, 2015
If all 4 power outlets worked, this would be a 5-star item. Unfortunately, I didn't have the need to use all 4 outlets when I received this a few months ago. But, when I needed to undock my laptop top leave my work area for 30 minutes, my computer died and discovered the hard way the outlet I had it plugged into doesn't work. Now it's to late to return it.

But aside from that, this thing is a real problem solver. I rigged it into the bottom drawer of my desk so only the single power cable runs to the wall. It makes powering my stuff much faster and more convenient!! No more unplugging one device so I can plug in another. No more searching for usb wall adaptors.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2015 12:29 AM PDT

MeFoto Aluminum A1350Q1RWB Roadtrip Travel Tripod Kit commemorative Limited Edition (Red White Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars the only tripod I need!!, November 2, 2014
This a great, very sturdy tripod that collapses small enough to fit carry on luggage on an airplane. It is not really lightweight for carrying long periods of time but if you need a sturdy tripod, none of the affordable ones will be lightweight. I bought the red , white and blue version because for some reason it was 30 dollars cheaper. Great buy.

The design of the legs allows you to extend them all very wide angles, which allows you to get very close to the ground without having to reverse the head.

The only think I'm not keen about is the screw mechanism to release and lock the legs. It take longer than I'd like and it can give me blisters on a very busy day of shooting and hiking, etc. all in all, a great tripod.

Igloo 40 Quart Maxcold Extended Performance Wheeled Cooler
Igloo 40 Quart Maxcold Extended Performance Wheeled Cooler
Price: $45.33
5 used & new from $44.27

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the one you need!, November 2, 2014
Really does keep food cold for 5 days. I used this with two frozen gel ice containers and it kept our food cold and fresh for 5 days. I kept it in The trunk of my car in upper 70 degree weather. A great purchase!

Swimsuit
Swimsuit
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping until the end, May 27, 2014
This review is from: Swimsuit (Kindle Edition)
Patterson is a masterful writer, hooking me in paragraph one and keeping me on the line the entire time. But the end snuck on me and I have to admit, I'm completely confused now! It didn't seem like a complete ending and, as the reader, my mind was reeling with thoughts about what might happen next. But the story just abruptly ends and for no good reason that I can tell. I even paged back through to make sure I hadn't skipped an entire chapter or something. I just don't get it...

Stoneman Sports QSP-610 Sparehand Adjustable Bike Bar Adapter, Black Finish
Stoneman Sports QSP-610 Sparehand Adjustable Bike Bar Adapter, Black Finish
Offered by Internet Shopping Club
Price: $34.99
6 used & new from $27.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Allows me to put my beach cruiser on a regular bike rack, March 22, 2014
This thingy is a godsend. I have a very nice bike rack but it just wouldn't accommodate my woman's beach cruiser because of the way the frame is built. This thing goes across the top of the bike -- just like the bar on a men's bike would -- which makes it possible to put 2 cruisers on my bike rack. Now we're in business!

This thing is super sturdy and doesn't make me at all nervous about breaking. The genius design of the hinges makes it impossible for them to come loose while on the bike. It takes about 5 seconds to put on and take off. You can even ride your bike with it on, if you want. Like I said, it just basically turns a women's bike into a men's bike.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2014 7:13 AM PDT

Caravan Sports Infinity Oversized Zero Gravity Chair, Brown
Caravan Sports Infinity Oversized Zero Gravity Chair, Brown
Price: $62.99
5 used & new from $62.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Isn't balanced; very uncomfortable; already doesn't glide smoothly, March 22, 2014
I was so excited to get this chair. I'm 6' tall and on the heavy side so I read the specs carefully to make sure I would fit. The chair width is very nice and the arms are comfortably placed. And, my head doesn't hit the top bar like it usually does on a lounge chair. However, my heels do hit the bar on the bottom, so I moved the pillow to cover the bottom bar. It works for a few minutes then the pillow falls off.

But this is the least of my problems. A gravity chair is supposed to put you in a semi-reclined position where your feet are slightly higher than your heart. I can't get this thing to recline or stay reclined. It's like the weight on my lower half makes the chair keep coming back upright -- and you definitely don't want to sit upright in this chair. What's worse, there's no lubricant on the gliding/reclining mechanism and now i just feel friction and the chair doesn't want to recline at all. I have to position myself near a heavy stationary object so I can push against it with my feet to recline. But then I just come bobbing back upright again, like a weebil.

I can't even donate this too Goodwill at this point because of the stiffness of the reclining mechanism. I guess it'll go out for trash. What an utter waste of money.

Petsafe Come With Me Kitty Harness and Bungee Leash, Large, Royal Blue
Petsafe Come With Me Kitty Harness and Bungee Leash, Large, Royal Blue
Price: Click here to see our price
22 used & new from $3.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Mine went to goodwill -- too small for my Maine Coon, March 22, 2014
My daughter really thought her cat would like to walk outside on a leash. So I bought this for Christmas but she couldn't even get it on her cat. He's a Maine Coon so he's very large. Apparently too large. So, rather than hassle with returning the unit, I donated it. Somebody else's good fortune. It seems to be very well made.

Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Anaya Sandal,Mid Navy,11 B US
Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Anaya Sandal,Mid Navy,11 B US

5.0 out of 5 stars Length is perfect but perhaps for a higher instep or wider foot, March 22, 2014
My foot is a little wider than medium but not wide enough to warrant a wide shoe. I find these a little loose. I may have the shoe shop put a piece of felt or something on the strap to take up the space so I don't break my ankle. Aside from the size, these are gorgeous shoes. Very expensive looking and just the right shade of navy blue. If you're on the fence get them -- but be prepared to make some modifications to make the straps stay put.

Portable Super Bass Bluetooth Wireless Speaker + TALKING CALLER ID handsfree speakerphone + SD card slot CHARZON MMBOX for iPhone / Android Smart Phones / iPad / Tablets / Macbook / Notebooks . Try it , it is better than JBL Jambox (BLACK)
Offered by CHARZON

5.0 out of 5 stars The best value for the price, March 22, 2014
This tiny little speaker is about the size of a compact camera lens but it puts out an amazing amount of quality sound. It's by far the best value for the price that I have found anywhere. I purchased the first one at Christmas for an office gift exchange where $20 was the limit. It was so great that I purchased 2 more as Christmas gifts for boys in their late teens, then a 4th for myself. I don't test the range that much, although I did try to put it in the cup holder of my cruiser while I rode around the beach and it kept cutting out. Probably because the cup-holder is aluminum... but it was a good idea!

The sales pitch says you can use this for conference calls although I wouldn't recommend using it if you are going to be talking. It's ideal for listening to a webinar, etc. It takes a moment for the unit to recognize that you are talking and it usually ends up getting cut off.

I definitely recommend...

Lampe Berger Cube Candle Lamps, Blue
Lampe Berger Cube Candle Lamps, Blue
Price: $29.66
10 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Throw away all your spray air fresheners!, July 15, 2013
I was turned off by candles because I can't use them in a room with a fan or ceiling fan on. I was shopping for a scent warmer or something without a flame but I was lured to Lampe Berger by the amazing scents and the attractive bottle. I thought it was like a candle -- that it would simply add a nice smell when it's burning but nothing more. But it really does remove yucky odors from the air for a very long time!

I have 2 cats that make smells. Bad ones. After I clean their litter I burn my Lampe Berger for 20 minutes and I forget all about the yucky until the next time they make their smells. (I just have to keep the flame away from a fan for 2 minutes while the burner is primed or whatever.) It truly does remove the odors from the air! I'm a hooked customer and will likely buy a second bottle for my bedroom because I find myself carrying it back and forth from the living room to my bedroom.
Comment Comment | Permalink