Profile for Lowell L. Bethel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lowell L. Bethel RSS Feed (Seattle Washington)

Stevie Nicks: Live in Chicago
Stevie Nicks: Live in Chicago
DVD ~ Stevie Nicks
Price: $13.99
50 used & new from $10.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fun cd, February 10, 2012
A must have for any lover of a beautiful Stevie Nicks. A true golden voice of an angel. We'll always love and cherish her. God bless you.

Why There Are Mountains
Why There Are Mountains

2.0 out of 5 stars Give them more time...., September 11, 2011
I just heard them on Future Perfect Radio. Perhaps more time may be the key. Rome wasn't built in a day.

The King Is Dead
The King Is Dead
Price: $7.99
52 used & new from $3.47

5.0 out of 5 stars I am not a FAIR WEATHER Decemberists fan like some here. I LOVE it!, January 21, 2011
This review is from: The King Is Dead (Audio CD)
I have heard every Decemberist cd. I have seen them many times in Seattle.
I am a faithful fan of these excellent artists. They will always be within my
Pantheon on the musical gods. There is no comparison of musical perfection.
The Decemberists are there own musical genre to me. I own every artwork of theirs.
This cd is artistic excellence to we connoissuers of auditory
magnificence.
I love this music. I know music. I know truth and beauty.
Shine on my Decemberist brightest stars and guide me towards beauty.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2011 7:40 AM PDT

Trickle Up Poverty: Stopping Obama's Attack on Our Borders, Economy, and Security
by Michael Savage
Price: $17.17
335 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh My God. Totally Informational. Documentative. Rock on!, October 8, 2010
Dude, I have been listening to Dr Savage on the radio for a decade at least. This MAGNUM OPUS truly gives you the reader, ammunition in this cultural war of truth against the deceitful evildoers.
All I ask for is the data. The factual data. The evidence is all here concerning the facts. Numbers don't lie.
Shine on Dr Savage. Shine on.
To those of us whom seek information you will always be a shining light on the hill. To lead the way towards the supporting truth, justice, and the American Way.
I appreciate you, and your honest search for the truth.
Love, a friend.

lowell@speakeasy.net

As for bicycling, check out wideopenroad.co.uk
We went up Alp Du Huez, and it was as close to heaven as I have ever been.

Merriweather Post Pavilion
Merriweather Post Pavilion
Price: $12.99
67 used & new from $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Trash, back to the zoo for these animals, March 22, 2010
This is a sad attempt at a musical joke. This was never meant to be taken seriously. No sane musicians could absolutely be this inept and soundfully tone deaf. Complete incompetence. This sounds like a child's attempt to make music. These people must have been drunk when they recorded this garbage. Animals. Yes, a gorilla in a zoo cage could make more sonically coherent music than this pathetic magnum opus of misery to my ears.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2011 6:15 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Riding with angels, October 8, 2006
These wheels are beautiful like the most beautiful woman you have ever met. Your bike rolls like a dream with these. I dream about these wheels sometimes. After years of desiring these wheels I bought them last year and they are so beautiful. I've had no problems. Get the warranty and Mavic will repair then if necessary. No one I know has ever had a problem with these. I hit a bad pothole and I"m still rolling. These wheels are indestructable but be nice to them. These are not your father's commuting wheels in the city because trust me never let these beauties out of your sight because they will be stolen immediately. They'll leave your bike and take the wheels. Be careful. These are what the angels ride in heaven.

If you were to dream of perfect wheels these are them brother.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2012 6:33 PM PDT

A Very Long Engagement
A Very Long Engagement
DVD ~ Audrey Tautou
Offered by Mediaflix
Price: $10.99
145 used & new from $0.20

5.0 out of 5 stars A film for thinkers. Highly Thoughtful., June 4, 2005
This review is from: A Very Long Engagement (DVD)
This movie is mainly about France in the World War One. It concerns the heartfelt lingering pain of the French families being torn asunder and split apart during thr war years. The main character Audrey Tatou plays in my opinion she represents the innocence of pre-war France and the lover she searches for is representative of going back to pre-war idealism and happy moments. Yet we can never go back can we? This movie is very unlike the film Amelie. This movie is dark and contemplative which makes it's happy moments stand out more sort of like life itself. This is a film for educated people. The average moe wouldn't understand it. The average moe doesn't see movies in French with english subtitles anyway. Thank heavens you the reader are more literate than the average moe. If you're a thinker you will simply LOVE the intelligence in this movie. Beautiful scenery in the happy moments of the childhood scenes.