Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Upstate FF" RSS Feed (Rochester, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
VINTAGE BURN - The World's First Muscle-Preserving Fat Burner - Garcinia Cambogia, Raspberry Ketones, Green Coffee & 6 More Fat-Burning Ingredients - Weight-Loss Supplement - 120 Natural Veggie Pills
Offered by Old School Labs
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Burning the Old School Way, February 1, 2016
I've recently noticed that being a 44 year old male who has 4 kids and is a professional firefighter is hard on my body. My way of coping was to eat like I was going to the electric chair and lay in the couch to prevent it from running away. Then one day I noticed my toes were less visible and it looked like my belt had been eaten by my waist.
So I started doing research and found my way to Old School Labs. I love what I read, so naturally I ordered the Burn, Build (I'll build on that later) as well as the Bliss (more on that in another Blissful review). So far I am loving the Burn! Appetite is in check, energy is where it needs to be, weight is steadily declining (not rapidly, steadily, this stuff isn't magic or meth). I love the ingredients, and the mustache on the logo. Don't mess around with cheap products using who knows what "proprietary" blend. OSL has me hooked, I'm a customer for life. Keep it Old School folks, you will not be disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2016 5:55 PM PST

Brainergy-X (120 Capsules): BEST Rated Brain + Energy Supplement: Focus, Brainpower Enhancing, Nootropic. Premium, Caffeine + L-Theanine. Safe Product! 100% EVO-X Platinum Guaranteed!
Offered by EVO-X Health Products, LLC
Price: $39.99

LeapFrog AC Adapter (Works with all LeapPad2 and LeapPad1 Tablets, LeapsterGS Explorer, Leapster Explorer and  Leapster2)
LeapFrog AC Adapter (Works with all LeapPad2 and LeapPad1 Tablets, LeapsterGS Explorer, Leapster Explorer and Leapster2)
Price: $10.94
65 used & new from $8.94

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, May 24, 2015
Did not charge my sons Leap Pad 2.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good smell, too pricey here, May 24, 2015
Smells great. Doesn't melt the flesh off of my skin, which is a huge bonus. Way overpriced here though, buy at the red store with a circle for a logo.

Athletic Edge Nutrition APE Capsules, 80 Count
Athletic Edge Nutrition APE Capsules, 80 Count
Offered by J&B Trading
Price: $45.11
19 used & new from $45.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Angry and horny, May 24, 2015
I definitely noticed that I had a shorter fuse, and found myself more aggressive after taking these as directed for a week. That being said, my libido was higher. I can't say anything about improvements in the gym yet, but I'm expecting some gains in the coming weeks.

SoundBlock Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speaker for Computers & Smartphones - Bluetooth 3.0 Technology with Built-in Speakerphone and 10 Hour Rechargeable Battery - Black
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $49.95
6 used & new from $36.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, December 15, 2014
Great sound from small form factor, great price, shipped very quickly.

Salomon Men's Speedcross 3 Trail Running,Canary Yellow/Bright Red/Black,11 M US
Salomon Men's Speedcross 3 Trail Running,Canary Yellow/Bright Red/Black,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Spartan Race, September 22, 2014
I purchased these on the recommendation of my brother, who I do Spartan Races with. He raved about them. So far I've run about 10 mile of hilly trails in them and have no complaints. I have a Spartan Beast coming up in a week and a half, and I'll update the review if I live through it. For now I love them.

Nathan Trail Mix Hydration Belt, Black
Nathan Trail Mix Hydration Belt, Black
Price: Click here to see our price
34 used & new from $18.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for OCR's, September 9, 2014
Purchased for a Spartan Race because I don't like the weight and feel of a traditional Camelbak backpack. I stored 4 energy gel packs in the pouch, and the water never spilled. When I was going through obstacles the pack very easily could be transferred from the front to the back of my body. I did not have any problems with the belt moving around, and never felt it was too tight.

Sub Sports DUAL Men's Compression Base Layer Shorts - Black - L
Sub Sports DUAL Men's Compression Base Layer Shorts - Black - L

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Spartan Race, September 9, 2014
These were purchased for a Spartan Race that I ran last weekend. It was my first time wearing compression shorts, so I was apprehensive about wearing them. Gotta say, I couldn't be happier with my decision. I'm 5'11" about 185 lbs, and they fit perfect. No riding up, not too tight, just a very comfortable commando fit.

SUB DUAL Cap Sleeve - Black - XL
SUB DUAL Cap Sleeve - Black - XL
Offered by SUB SPORTS LTD
Price: $35.00
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 5'11" 185 lbs, perfect fit, September 9, 2014
I normally wear a large shirt, but after reading the reviews I went one size up. Glad I did, it fit me perfectly. I wore it to a Spartan Race this past weekend and couldn't be happier with the purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4