Profile for Rhonda H. Dalzell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rhonda H. Dalzell "Rhonnie" RSS Feed (Traverse City, Michigan USA)

State of Sadness
State of Sadness
by Stacy Soares
Price: $10.76
8 used & new from $6.76

5.0 out of 5 stars State of Sadness, February 7, 2012
This review is from: State of Sadness (Paperback)
I applaud Stacey for writing this book. Unafraid, Stacey, a Social Worker and Therapist herself, exposes the HUGE INJUSTICES and problems in our Foster Care System...Tirelessly she fought for her Foster daughter after a thoughtless/calloused Social worker ripped Stacey's Foster daughter away from her needlessly. As I read, I could only think to myself, Thank God Stacey had tenacity...she NEVER quit...yes, she was knocked down again and again and again, but got her breath back, regained her strength and composure and got up and kept on fighting for her precious Foster daughter. She bumped into one bureaucratic wall after another as she tried making her way through our complicated broken system!!! It took guts to take on this system. God Bless You for writing this book Stacey and exposing just how broken our system really is from Social Workers, CPS Workers and of course our Not-So-Child-Friendly Family Court System. This world could use a million Stacey Soares's who will take children that have been cast aside! On a personal note, I think you are a super hero, a fighter where most people would have given up and turned away from Fostering children. Thank you for your Compassion for Children who desperately need homes...THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL GIFT! Thank you for writing this book.

TREKKER Endurance Western Saddle with Horn, BLACK, 16.5 INCH
TREKKER Endurance Western Saddle with Horn, BLACK, 16.5 INCH
Offered by Green River Discount Tack, LLC
Price: $359.00

5.0 out of 5 stars TREKKER Endurance Western Saddle with Horn, October 7, 2010
For the price, this saddle rocks. I got it for my daughter and she absolutely loves it...and the best part is that it arrived a week before the estimated arrival date. Thank you so much!!!...and I mean that.

Shadow Government
Shadow Government
DVD ~ Grant R. Jeffrey
Price: $11.30
48 used & new from $1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Truth is scarier than Fiction, July 4, 2010
This review is from: Shadow Government (DVD)
First, thank you for your prompt service in sending me this book. There is a truth that rings out here that is alarming. Truth is scarier than Fiction. I recommend everybody read this and the others available from this Author...as well as watch the DVD's.

Rhonnie

Countdown to the Apocalypse: Learn to read the signs that the last days have begun.
by Grant R. Jeffrey
Price: $11.33
177 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Frightening...but True, July 4, 2010
I received this product in a prompt fashion. I found it informational and Frightening at the same time. I tell everybody about it, I believe this is on track to what is happening now and what our future holds...especially with the increased size in Government NOW!!! There will be no place to hide.

Rhonnie

Sneakers (Widescreen Collector's Edition)
Sneakers (Widescreen Collector's Edition)
DVD ~ Robert Redford
Price: $5.00
200 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Sneakers, February 6, 2009
I love this movie. I am beginning a collection of older movies to good not to have. Love Robert Redford.

The Bridges of Madison County (Deluxe Edition)
The Bridges of Madison County (Deluxe Edition)
DVD ~ Clint Eastwood
Offered by newbury_comics
Price: $7.49
37 used & new from $0.48

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bridges of Madison County, February 6, 2009
I love this movie I knew I had to buy one for my video library. I am a huge Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep fan.