Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for T. Lidtke > Reviews

Browse

T. Lidtke's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Lidtke RSS Feed

Raider 19-611 Motorcycle Wheel Chock
Raider 19-611 Motorcycle Wheel Chock
Offered by Forward Powersports
Price: $22.99
2 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars could be cheaper, January 20, 2013
It is a nice solid pcs with very thin painting on it. I would expect a piece like this to be around the $12 range with amazon but I bought it to finish my trailer. Overall satisfied with the quality of the metal it can take some strength from being strapped down.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice grips, January 20, 2013
My Moto gloves grip these very nice and in the summer I will find my gloves sticking to them when they get warm. They lasted about 5k miles and are still in decent shape I will be getting another pair here soon.

2000 Flushes 201020 Blue Cube Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 3.5 oz.
2000 Flushes 201020 Blue Cube Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 3.5 oz.
Price: $9.67
4 used & new from $7.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought this was a pack, January 20, 2013
I didn't read it right I guess but I thought this was a bundle of at least 3 of them.

I used this until it went out and I still found myself cleaning the bowl every 4 days. It made the water smell good but did nothing to help cleaning the toilet.

EK Chain 520 MVXZ Quadra X-Ring Chain - 120 Links - Black , Chain Type: 520, Chain Length: 120, Color: Black, Chain Application: Offroad 520MVXZ-120/K
Offered by moto-heaven
Price: $118.95

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME PRICE, August 28, 2012
These chains are $40 more + shippping anywhere else. This chain is top notch as well the last one I had stretched very fast. This one has about 1500 miles on it and i'm just seeing the slack in the chain. Was thinking about buying another just in case the price goes up!

Beck Arnley 036-1713 Engine Valve Cover Gasket Set
Beck Arnley 036-1713 Engine Valve Cover Gasket Set
Price: $21.70
26 used & new from $20.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice gasket, January 18, 2012
The gaskets in this kit are very nice and thick. I took them out and had no fitment issues what so ever, and being $20 lower then what Oriellys wanted they are well worth the money.

THANK YOU AMAZON!!!!!

Afterglow AX.1 Controller for Xbox 360 - Blue
Afterglow AX.1 Controller for Xbox 360 - Blue
Offered by Jackswarehouse
Price: $25.25
8 used & new from $15.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome controller, January 18, 2012
This controller is very comfortable and the buttons are very nice. The bumper buttons actually click though which is different but while playing Forza 4 I noticed the triggers have a little stronger springs in them which is not a bad thing at all. The sticks are no different then microsoft ones I don't get what peoples deal is with them. The LEDS are also very bright and with the button to turn them off is very nice, it also doesn't say that you can push the button one more time and when the vibration starts it lights up.

Someone said that it didn't work with the xbox, which I think they mean xbox and not the 360. I did not have one issue with the controller and my 360 working together. I plugged it in the usb in the front and hit the XBOX menu button and it turned the xbox on and 3 seconds later the lights came on.

Worth the money to save on batteries and just being $4 more then the recharge battery back kit its worth having a modded LED controller!!