Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Luis Jeovanny Vargas > Reviews

Browse

Luis Jeovanny Va...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Luis Jeovanny Vargas RSS Feed

Kanye West Glow in the Dark
Kanye West Glow in the Dark
by Kanye West
Price: $50.00
20 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Dope ass book, March 2, 2010
Captures everything very well. If you had the chance to make it out to this show it'll definitely bring back some great memories. If you didn't then I suggest you watch some youtube videos of the concert or get the DVD whenever it comes out.

Through the Wire: Lyrics & Illuminations
Through the Wire: Lyrics & Illuminations
by Kanye West
49 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs more, March 2, 2010
Avergage book I guess. Just wish it had more illustrations and explanation of the lyrics in his songs.

Who Killed the Electric Car?
Who Killed the Electric Car?
DVD ~ Martin Sheen
Price: $8.51
93 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Screw Hybrids! I want fully electric cars NOW!, April 16, 2009
This review is from: Who Killed the Electric Car? (DVD)
Basically...we could've had electric cars in full swing by now, but beacuase of government we're screwed beacuse obviously global warming and environamental issues aren't that relevant when it comes to meeting their agenda.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2010 4:50 PM PDT

Omron HJ-112 Digital Pocket Pedometer
Omron HJ-112 Digital Pocket Pedometer
Offered by Ancient City Associates
Price: $78.88
6 used & new from $78.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Reassure your 10,000 steps a day, April 16, 2009
When I first received this thing I instantly put it to the test. I configured it, put it in my pocket, and took a few steps around the house while at the same time counting my steps, and sure enough the thing was mostly accurate. It was off on a couple of occasions but only by, at the most, 2-3 steps which is practically nothing. I think it's great for anyone that wants to lose weight. Since I started using it I've lost about 5 pounds. And the best feature about it, I think, is the fact that it counts the calories you've burned from walking which perhaps might not be so accurate but then again is a great motivator to get you to walk more.