Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale
Profile for Sally Anderson > Reviews

Browse

Sally Anderson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sally Anderson RSS Feed (Panorama City, California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
DogBones NeckBones Neck Pillow, Medieval Blue
DogBones NeckBones Neck Pillow, Medieval Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Neck pillow just ok, August 20, 2010
I think this pillow is too overstuffed and too hard to really be comfortable. Unfortunately I bought two of them. C'est la vie!

Amish Country Gourmet Popping Corn, Baby White, 6-Pound Bag
Amish Country Gourmet Popping Corn, Baby White, 6-Pound Bag
Offered by Pa Dutch Shoppes of Virginia
Price: $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Popcorn Ever, March 8, 2010
I bought this popcorn as a gift for some dear friends. The have commented back several times that it's the best popcorn they have ever had. They love it! They had shopped in the DC metro area to find white popcorn and could never find it so one look on Amazon was all it took to find this -- the best popcorn ever!!

Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Snow Leopard Edition
Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Snow Leopard Edition
by David Pogue
Price: $20.47
136 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY helpful book!!, March 8, 2010
This book is saving my life! I've used PCs ever since they were invented. Really. But I've wanted a Mac for a long time. Recently some dear (and generous) friends gave me a brand new Mac laptop. It's beautiful and fun but it does behave differently than a PC. This book has helped be figure out what to do when my in-bred response isn't the right one! No right click? No problem. Want to find properties of a file? No problem. The book weighs a ton and is huge. I'm slowly getting through it but it's saved me already on numerous occasions. I'm so glad I bought it!

Hesitating at the Gate: Reflections on Aging
Hesitating at the Gate: Reflections on Aging
by Ann Tudor
Price: $15.00
15 used & new from $6.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Reading for Your 50th Birthday, October 4, 2009
Ann Tudor has taken some of the scariness out of the aging process for me. Those "senior moments," the lack of stamina, the aches and pains, and the other little and not-so-little things that happen as we move toward the Land of Old, as Ann calls it, had me more than a little unnerved. But Ann approaches the whole thing with a sense of humor and common sense that lets me laugh at myself now. Parts of this book will have you laughing out loud; parts will have you nodding your head in recognition of your own experiences; and still others will have you amazed at what's to come!
I think that this book should be required reading before anyone gets a first Social Security check! [Don't flame me - I'm only joking.]
I highly recommend this book for anyone in the aging progress (and who isn't? Get some extra copies as gifts for your friends, too. They're aging and they will thank you for it!

Microwave Bacon Cooker - The Original Makin' Bacon Microwave Bacon Rack - Reduces Fat up to 35%
Offered by fanfast
Price: $11.88
17 used & new from $11.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Microwave bacon cooker, September 12, 2009
This is a terrific and easy way to cook bacon in the microwave. Clean up is a breeze. It's all goes in the dishwasher, too!

Chicago Metallic Non-Stick 12- Cup Mini Popover Pan
Chicago Metallic Non-Stick 12- Cup Mini Popover Pan
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific popovers, September 12, 2009
Popovers are a quick, low fat treat for breakfast or whenever. I made them in muffin tins before I bought this and what a difference! The popovers popped higher and have that slight crusty outside w/ just the right interior. I love this pan!

Godiva Chocolate Creme Coffee, 16-Count Pods (Pack of 6)
Godiva Chocolate Creme Coffee, 16-Count Pods (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good coffee, March 22, 2009
I really like this coffee at times when what I really want is chocolate! It satisfies that chocolate urge w/o the guilt or calories.

Senseo Coffee Pods, Espresso,16 Count (Pack of 6)
Senseo Coffee Pods, Espresso,16 Count (Pack of 6)
Price: $32.88
8 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coffee!!, February 15, 2009
We've been happy w/ our Senseo machine for a while now but this Espresso coffee sealed the deal. Excellent coffee.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars If this is the appetizer, I can't wait for the entree!!, February 4, 2008
If this teaser is any indication, this is a really fine book. I was hooked by the author's excellent descriptions of that tough cop and those girly girls. Excellent! But the story as it unfolded just made me want to keep reading. This is a book I would definitely buy. I hope I get the opportunity to do so!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a terrific site!!, February 3, 2004
This is the home of nutcrackers. Nutcrackers of every size and shape. Nutcrackers you can applique onto quilts, clothing, wall hangings. You name it. But that's not all. There are lots of other applique patterns. They're cute, whimsical, adorable appliques. Combine several for a cool quilt! Go! Look! Buy pattern! You'll be glad you did. I sure am!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4