Profile for bstone > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bstone RSS Feed

Menotek Mini iPod Microphone for iPhone G/iPod Touch 2G/iPod Nano 4G/iPod Classic 120GB - BLACK
Offered by Century Accessory
Price: $7.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 21, 2012
I bought this too thinking if it works fine if it don't fine, but this thing really recorded great as I record our church services each week, And the playback was better than the Ipod headphone mike. Thanks for the great product!!!

OEM HP MCE KIT REMOTE CONTROL/USB IR RECEIVER/EMITTER
OEM HP MCE KIT REMOTE CONTROL/USB IR RECEIVER/EMITTER

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought, May 6, 2012
I was under the impression that this would work with my Comcast set box, It does not work with it, It has some good features but I wish it would have done more. Also wish there were instructions with product.

HP COLOR LIGHTSCRIBE 52X CD-R 50PC CAKE BOX
HP COLOR LIGHTSCRIBE 52X CD-R 50PC CAKE BOX
Offered by 1 Stop Outlet
Price: $19.50
3 used & new from $19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 5, 2012
This product was everything I needed to burn a label to disk, HP are the best!!! I would buy again like the color

Music Bullet Mini Portable Speaker with Gigantic Sound & Kickin Bass, As Seen On TV (Assorted Color)
Offered by a1diamondchoice
Price: $8.40
47 used & new from $2.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Price to High, January 11, 2012
I found this at Walgreen's for 14.99 and what I'm seeing on this website is from 34.99 what gives you trying to rip someone off?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 13, 2012 1:06 PM PST

EatSmart Precision Premium Digital Bathroom Scale with 3.5" LCD and "Step-On" Technology
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $59.95
5 used & new from $31.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 21, 2011
This was a replacement for the other scale I bought from Eatsmart, They were great at taking care of my problem, So far it is working great.

EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Lighted Display, 400 lb. Capacity and "Step-On" Technology [2014 VERSION] - 10,000+ Reviews EatSmart Guaranteed Accurate
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $39.95
18 used & new from $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, July 7, 2011
So far so good, I like the weight totals it told me, My only complaint is that when I read the product reviews one said "I LOVE THIS THING. Also, it came with a free MyoTape-style measuring tape! AWESOME! This is a measuring tape that you can wrap around yourself and secure" I was hoping for the free tape also, Do they not offer this anymore?

I Love Lucy Fleece Blanket
I Love Lucy Fleece Blanket

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dog loves it....lol, May 31, 2011
This review is from: I Love Lucy Fleece Blanket
I got this for my wife for Christmas but our little Chihuahua thinks it's hers and gets under it every night. They fight over it all the time......LOL

Roxio Easy VHS to DVD [Old Version]
Roxio Easy VHS to DVD [Old Version]
4 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, March 1, 2011
I don't know what everyone is talking about when they said this product does not work the way it should, I tried it on my lap top first and had trouble but once I hooked it up to my desk top it works like a charm.

Honey-Can-Do HMP-01387 Rolling Laundry Sorter With Removable Bag, Three Bag
Honey-Can-Do HMP-01387 Rolling Laundry Sorter With Removable Bag, Three Bag
Price: $23.47
11 used & new from $23.47

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, February 25, 2011
I fell for this hook line and sinker, This is a piece of junk!!! Cannot assemble without it falling apart. Next time just go to the store so I can see what I'm getting.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2011 3:53 PM PDT