Profile for RedDwarfFan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 56

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RedDwarfFan RSS Feed (U.S.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Ethernet Cable 50 Ft for Internet, Routers and Xbox 360 - White
Ethernet Cable 50 Ft for Internet, Routers and Xbox 360 - White
Offered by Woodson Group
Price: $5.95
21 used & new from $2.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality control issues, December 16, 2014
I bought two (given the price....) just in case. And....One worked, the other was defective. So....take your chance.

Rx Health Labs Thyroid Complex - 60 Capsules Increase your energy & avoid those hypothyroidism symptoms through our formula
Offered by Rx Health Labs
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the positive results, December 16, 2014
I have been taking this product for about 10 days to try to alleviate some symptoms related to borderline hypothyroidism and I can already feel the positive results: More energy and less fatigue. The formula seems to be well balanced and I would say that it is a safe combination of vitamins, minerals, herbs, and amino acids. I will certainly reorder it.

Stash Tea Vanilla Creme Tea, Loose Leaf, 3.5 Ounce Pouch
Stash Tea Vanilla Creme Tea, Loose Leaf, 3.5 Ounce Pouch
Price: $8.21

5.0 out of 5 stars What a find!!! High-quality tea with subtle vanilla flavor, July 11, 2014
I just wanted to try it, not knowing what to expect. I was more than pleasantly surprised when I brewed my first cup. What a find! This is an excellent tea with a subtle vanilla flavor. It is definitely a high-end tea and I am very pleased with it.

Le Creuset Enameled Steel 1.6 Quart Oolong Tea Kettle, Cherry
Le Creuset Enameled Steel 1.6 Quart Oolong Tea Kettle, Cherry
Price: $82.34
4 used & new from $79.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Le Creuset purchase, June 17, 2014
What can I say? Le Creuset is the best. This tea pot is pretty, sturdy and will last 200 years!!!! It is well worth the price.

Brother MFCJ450DW Wireless with Scanner, Copier and Fax Inkjet Printer
Brother MFCJ450DW Wireless with Scanner, Copier and Fax Inkjet Printer
Offered by Compubiz USA
Price: Click here to see our price
71 used & new from $61.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb product, June 17, 2014
Easy to install, works as described, and reliable. The color quality is excellent (I use it to print photos). For the price, this is a very good purchase.

Lewis N. Clark Rfid Neck Stash, Black, One Size
Lewis N. Clark Rfid Neck Stash, Black, One Size
Price: $13.10
9 used & new from $12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, June 17, 2014
This works well for money (bills) and long documents, such as a printed airline ticket. Very convenient to have it around the neck at the airport.

Todd's Seeds, Wheatgrass Seeds, One Pound, Cat Grass Seeds, Hard Red Wheat
Todd's Seeds, Wheatgrass Seeds, One Pound, Cat Grass Seeds, Hard Red Wheat
Offered by Buy Wholesale Cheap
Price: $9.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, June 17, 2014
The seeds sprout very quickly and the price is very good for one whole pound of seeds. It is much cheaper to grow the wheatgrass yourself than buy it at the pet store for $5 a small pot. Recommended.

Travelon ID and Boarding Pass / Passport Holder with Snap Closure
Travelon ID and Boarding Pass / Passport Holder with Snap Closure
Offered by Vendare
Price: $9.70
7 used & new from $5.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 17, 2014
I used it on a long oversee trip, where I had to show my passport and ticket for security reasons, and it was extremely convenient to have everything around my neck, ready to be shown. One less hassle at the airport, especially with the security circus.

2inkjet Set of 5 Pack LC103 LC-103 Compatible Ink Cartridge for MFC-J245, MFC-J285DW, MFC-J4310DW, MFC-J4410DW, MFC-J450DW, MFC-J4510DW, MFC-J4610DW, MFC-J470DW, MFC-J4710DW, MFC-J475DW, MFC-J650DW, MFC-J6920DW, MFC-J870DW, MFC-J875DW
Offered by 2inkjet
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars They do work very well, June 17, 2014
At first, because of they are much cheaper than the brand name, I was worried about the quality. But I did use them to replace the original cartridges and I did not have any problems. They went in easily and are doing the job. Recommended, especially at this price. Why pay double or triple?

Kendall Monoject Oral Syr 3ml Clear - Box of 100 - KND8881903002KND8881903002_bx
Offered by Soymedical
Price: $15.10
9 used & new from $14.93

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, June 17, 2014
This is a good quality product, well packaged, and very well priced. I used them to medicate my senior cats. Works well for that purpose.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6