Profile for S. Carroll > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Carroll RSS Feed

Amazon Gift Card - E-mail
Amazon Gift Card - E-mail
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon gift card...always great!!!, June 1, 2014
I got this for a little girl, and she loved it! Great gift for those little ones, so they can pick what the want!

BulkSupplements Pure Cinnamon Bark Extract Powder (250 grams)
BulkSupplements Pure Cinnamon Bark Extract Powder (250 grams)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $20.96
2 used & new from $20.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased as usual!, March 14, 2014
This is the 4th product I have ordered, since I discovered BulkSupplements, about 2 months ago. I am pleased with the packaging and delivery! I plan on using BulkSupplements for all of my supplemental powders. Their prices are great, the powders are quality and they deliver very fast!

BulkSupplements Pure Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) Powder (500 grams)
BulkSupplements Pure Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) Powder (500 grams)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $35.96
2 used & new from $35.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Delivery!, February 7, 2014
Delivered fast and well packaged! My blood work shows that I am very low on vitamin D. I was excited to find it in powdered form. I use powdered llysine, vitamin c, pro line and now will ad the D3, to make a drink out of in the morning. It tastes great and I feel it is much easier to absorb in powder form. I would definitely recommend Bulksupplements!

Oneida Stainless Steel 3 Quart Covered Saucepan
Oneida Stainless Steel 3 Quart Covered Saucepan

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 3, 2013
Quality saucepan!!! I bought it with an Amazon gift card for my birthday and it is the best I have ever owned. Very durable and thick bottom.

Four Leaf Clover Heart Shaped Swarovski Elements Crystal Pendant Necklace - Blue
Offered by Dahlia Jewels
Price: $38.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My Mom loves it!, May 17, 2012
I ordered this for my Mom for Mother's Day. It arrived the day before, and she absolutely loves it!!! She says it is unique, beautiful and well made! Made me happy to make her happy!