Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Justin M. Smith > Reviews

Browse

Justin M. Smith's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Justin M. Smith "Prof. Utonium" RSS Feed (Somerset, KY)

Razor Cruiser Scooter (Wood Kick)
Razor Cruiser Scooter (Wood Kick)
Offered by iGifts4Us
Price: $127.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Go for this upgrade!, January 6, 2009
This review is from: Razor Cruiser Scooter (Sports)
The Cruiser model is MUCH better than the standard Razor, especially for adults and larger children. The wider, wooden deck is more comfortable than the standard narrow aluminum deck. Also, the wooden deck flexes to absorb shocks and road bumps (the larger wheels help, too!).

Cry Baby: Original Soundtrack Album
Cry Baby: Original Soundtrack Album
Price: $4.99
110 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome deal on a hard-to-find CD, January 3, 2007
My daughter is a big fan of the movie, and we couldn't find the CD locally. So, I turned to Amazon.com! Great price, fast shipping, and my kid absolutely loves the soundtrack!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Deal!, January 3, 2007
Being a long-time ViewSonic fan, I upgraded to this model after my 7 year-old ViewSonic CRT bit the dust. I was a bit reluctant to switch to an LCD for photo-editing, as I didn't have the dough to buy a pro-model flat-screen but I decided to take the plunge since it was such a great deal (and I wanted a wide-screen). I was not disappointed - the LCD resolution was better than I expected, but the display is still a little more "jaggy" than a CRT. I was happy to see that there were no dead/stuck pixels! Refresh rate is great - I'm not a gamer, but none of my child's games have any lag issues. Video looks great, but a few downloaded videos try to stretch to accommodate the wide-screen aspect (this may be a video-card issue). All in all, a very solid deal!