Profile for keepnfit > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

keepnfit RSS Feed

Cross-Sectional Anatomy: Step by Step
Cross-Sectional Anatomy: Step by Step
by D. Karthikeyan
Price: $42.25
26 used & new from $26.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Cross Sectional Anatomy step by step, March 31, 2012
The book is great. It is full of detail and great pictures. Great for studying for the CT registry. The BAD thing is the CD that comes with it does NOT work. I ma very disappointed in the CD not working. I get the first 3 slides and the chapter will not open. Hope this is aproblem that can be fixed. Too late for me though.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very full feeling, June 28, 2011
It says on the bottle instuctions to take 3 capsules 20 minutes before a meal with a large glass of water. I started out with one capsule with a full glass of water and still only take one.It works vey well, I feel very full and not hungry for quite a while. But never bloated or heavy. This is a great product and will be definitely be ordering more.

HIMALAYA ACUPRESSURE MAT/ color LAVENDER Amazon awarded TOP SELLER!!!
HIMALAYA ACUPRESSURE MAT/ color LAVENDER Amazon awarded TOP SELLER!!!
Offered by Himalayamat
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels great, June 28, 2011
I saw this matt on the Dr Oz show and was curious. I looked it up for more information. Once recieving the matt I was a little hesitant to use it but once I did I feel great. Very relaxed after lying on this little wonder matt. It does take some getting used to but the recommended five minutes to start with is a good guide. Buy it, use it and feel great after a stressful day at work. Also very good after a fitness work out too.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2011 11:58 AM PDT

Flax USA 100% Natural Flax Cold Milled Ground Golden Flax Seed, 40-Ounce Pack
Flax USA 100% Natural Flax Cold Milled Ground Golden Flax Seed, 40-Ounce Pack
Offered by Health Bay
Price: $17.96
6 used & new from $10.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 28, 2011
Wonderful,nutty like flavor. Mixes well and tastes great, I tasted it straight from the bag and it was really good. After using as a supplement in a fruit smoothie every morning for breakfast I feel great. Will definitely order again.
Thanks for a great product.