Profile for M. Edwards > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Edwards RSS Feed (Ca, USA)

Nutribullet Superfood Superboost - 6 0z
Nutribullet Superfood Superboost - 6 0z
Offered by Products Direct NOW
Price: $20.49
8 used & new from $18.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Vitality Superboost scam, March 21, 2014
I agreed to a free 30 day trial of this product in January and received two more packages of Vitality Superboost in March. I contact NutriBullet to advise them I wasnt done with one of the four packages and needed to return the unopened packages and needed a Return Authorization Number.
The representative was very rude, kept cutting me off and stated the packages were non-refundable. I advised him when I ordered the merchandise i was disclosed of a money back guarantee and never advised of the non-refundable terms on unopened packages ... he said it was stated in the small print on the back of the first shipment.

I simply cannot stand when businesses use the bait and switch technique with their customers (the I said this and left that part out but how did you not know).

So the product was a bit to chalky for my taste and now I'm stuck with three extra packages at the total cost of 114.00 (included shipping costs) and I will never purchase anything from Nutribullet again.

First time buyers BEWARE do not ever get on their auto pay for purchases.

I called my credit card company and have filed a report.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Headset broke first week, August 6, 2009
This is the third Xbox headset that broke within the first week. Someone make one more durable please!