Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more
Profile for Alison Hudson > Reviews

Browse

Alison Hudson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 480

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alison Hudson "Ariamythe" RSS Feed (Dearborn, MI)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
essie No Chips Ahead Top Coat
essie No Chips Ahead Top Coat
Price: $8.50

4.0 out of 5 stars A little finicky, but works, May 12, 2015
When I first used No Chips Allowed, I had some complaints about it, some of which I see in other reviews -- the biggest being that it did seem to take forever to dry. With trial and error though I have been able to sort out the trick/problem. I was putting it on too soon after the base coat, not giving the color enough time to dry. If I give the color a good hour to dry before putting this on, I don't have issues. It sets and dries and looks great. So yes, it's a little finicky to use, but use it right and the strength and shine are as advertised.

Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky 2-In-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 23.7 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $24.09
11 used & new from $16.80

4.0 out of 5 stars It's an all-purpose shampoo without issues, May 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A shampoo like this is hard to review. Shampoo preferences can be so subjective, and Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky is such an all purpose sort of shampoo that all I can say is: it works and I didn't feel like I had any residue issues. I don't think it conditions enough, but then I'm someone who always uses a seperate conditioner and thus I expect to have a stronger effect than I'd ever get from a 2-in-1. For someone looking for a practical 2-in-1 though, this is fine.

essie Nail Color, Corals, Tart Deco
essie Nail Color, Corals, Tart Deco
Price: $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very orange, very good, May 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As a polish, Essie nail colors are some of the better ones on the market. They have good coverage and heavy pigmentation; they also dry nicely and don't give off a foul odor. I have seen some complaints about their durability, but as I always use a top coat (Essie's own No Chips Allowed), I've never had a problem.

One warning: this color is more Orange and less Tan than the picture appears (on my screen at least). I was uncertain at first when I got the bottle,but I gave it a chance and I have ended up really liking it. Nice for summer.

Josie By Josie Natori Body Cream, 6.8 oz.
Josie By Josie Natori Body Cream, 6.8 oz.
Price: $58.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasent scent, high price, May 8, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The smell of Josie Body Cream is pleasant. I have not encountered Josie Natori before so the perfume is new to me, but I don't mind it. The cream goes on well, dries quickly, and feels nice once it dries. The scent lingers a long time, and I would be careful before mixing this with another scented product; I would suspect they would compete with each other and the results could be stinky.

As has been noted in other reviews, this is in a large glass pot with a screw-on lid. Depending on how much you use, this could easily last a couple months. I hope so, as I can't imagine paying $60 for something every 30 days!

Hitachi RH650V Variable Temperature Heat Gun with LCD Display
Hitachi RH650V Variable Temperature Heat Gun with LCD Display
Price: $84.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, May 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This gun came along at the right time for me. With the weather improving and spring projects on my mind, I wanted to strip some old wallpaper from my living room. I had never used a heat gun before, but this gun and some instructions from DIY websites were enough for me to get the job done easier than I'd even had before. I'm not sure how often I will be pulling it out in the future, but as it can also help with painting and flooring, one never knows.

Swingline High Heel Stapler, 20 Sheets, Plastic, Black (S7070971)
Swingline High Heel Stapler, 20 Sheets, Plastic, Black (S7070971)
Price: $7.03
40 used & new from $2.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Silly novelty for those into such things, April 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is obviously a novelty item that isn't going to appeal to everyone. But if you're the link of person for whom having a stapler that looks like a high heel appeals, then this is the stapler for you. The plastic shell feels a little flimsy, and it's a hand stapler, not a desk stapler (there's no real way to lay it flat), but it's got the silly novelty factor going for it and I didn't have any problems with the things I've stapled with it so far.

Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver "Here Is The Key To My Heart" Bracelet and Pendant Necklace Jewelry Set
Price: $28.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin, light, small, April 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a pretty set, but also very thin and delicate and sized small. The amulet is well-cut and etched, but is also thin. The bracelet did not comfortably fit on my larger wrist, and the necklace was shorter than I would like. I decided to give both to my daughter, who is smaller and who could wear them comfortably.

Purina Pro Plan Wet Cat Food, True Nature, Grain Free, Natural Chicken & Liver Entrée, 3-Ounce Can, Pack of 24
Price: $21.36
6 used & new from $21.36

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat likes it, and that's good enough for me., April 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a good quality cat food, with an ingredients list that reads better than a standard can of Friskies; I'm particularly happy about the lack of grain fillers It doesn't carry the story odor some canned foods can carry, but my little fur ball still came running when I opened the can all the same. She can sometimes be picky, but she took right to this food and has eaten a can a day for the last three days without any fuss or digestive issues.

DII Oceanique 3-Piece Bathroom Set, Machine Washable, for Everyday Use, Kids, Teens, Includes 72x72" Shower Curtain, 12 Shower Hooks, and 1 Bath Rug, Blue
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $21.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Style over substance, April 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This set is pretty, especially if you like the color scheme. But for $30 it seems pricey. The bath hooks are thin, the foam mat is small, and the curtain needs a liner (not included). It's definitely style over substance in this "14-piece" ensemble.

Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Plus Poreless Foundation Makeup, Classic Ivory, 1 Fluid Ounce
Price: $5.94
13 used & new from $5.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin, light foundation, April 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Liquid foundations are not my first choice, but I was given the opportunity to try this and couldn't pass it up. It's a very light foundation -- not in color, but in coverage, thin and more translucent / less pigmented than my normal foundation (Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse); as such I found myself touching it up during the day on the forehead & around the mouth (the "high rub" areas -- I rarely do this with the Dream Matte). However, the color was great for me, and there's no odor, and it doesn't leave the face feeling at all greasy or tacky once it dries.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30