Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Louis E. Patrie > Reviews

Browse

Louis E. Patrie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Louis E. Patrie RSS Feed (Gilbert, AZ)

ASICS Men's GEL-Kahana 6 Trail Running Shoe,Titanium/Black/Chili,8 4E US
ASICS Men's GEL-Kahana 6 Trail Running Shoe,Titanium/Black/Chili,8 4E US

4.0 out of 5 stars Great support but not wide enough., February 7, 2014
Shoes are very supportive but 4E width was still not wide enough. I usually buy New Balance and 4E fits perfectly. I guess the Asics are cut a bit narrower. I still like the shoes though.

Cross My Heart (Alex Cross Book 21)
Cross My Heart (Alex Cross Book 21)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it.....but....., December 28, 2013
Good story, and keeps you wondering what the outcome will finally be and then....bang....it's over and you're left wondering what the outcome will finally be.....horrible way to end a book. I've read every Alex Cross book and this one could have been one of the best until it ended so abruptly. When I read a book I want it to end at some logical point, not leaving you hanging on the edge of a cliff unless the sequel book is already in print. Now I have to wait for the follow up book to be published and that stinks! It's not like James Patterson needs the money by making people buy his next book....geez....

Cross My Heart -- Free Preview -- The First 14 Chapters (Alex Cross)
Cross My Heart -- Free Preview -- The First 14 Chapters (Alex Cross)

1.0 out of 5 stars Never received the free preview...., November 6, 2013
I can't review this free preview since I never received it on my Kindle after multiple attempts. So I give Amazon a zero rating. I'll wait for the book to be available and then I'll download it....hopefully...so I can read it and rate it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2013 3:29 PM PST

Two Teardrops
Two Teardrops
Offered by Rocket City Deals
Price: $5.68
167 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The most underated country star in the business..., January 23, 2000
This review is from: Two Teardrops (Audio CD)
Steve Wariner is the most underated and under appreciated star in country music today. He has been making consistently great music for more than 20 years now. I have every album he has ever made and my favorites are Two Teardrops, I Am Ready and Drive. He is a phenomenal guitar player (he used to be a studio musician) and a great singer (even though he says he's not a great singer). I am a singer and I love to sing his music. No wonder Bryan White mentored with Steve. You can keep Alan Jackson, George Strait, Kenny Chesney and the rest of those hokey wanna-be's. Steve Wariner is the real thing. He is the best country has to offer!