Profile for Rodolfo Perez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rodolfo Perez "RatedRudy" RSS Feed

Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Redemption
Price: $14.79
310 used & new from $3.44

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent story, decent gameplay., June 20, 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Red Dead Redemption (Video Game)
Just finish passing this game. I gotta say, I was very pleased with the story of this game. If there's one thing this game got spot on was the story by far, especially towards the ending. Games like this have me wanting to continue playing to find out what will happen next. So on that front, it was very good. As for the game play, it was alright to be honest, one thing I will point in in when it comes to doing a lot of missions is when you have to ride next to someone for a specific period of time until you get to the destination which for me, it got repetitive pretty fast and boring too even if there is some dialogue going on. The shops in the game were pointless, I never found myself needed to go to the shop to buy anything. The side quests were pretty good though and I think pretty much every side quest had a story attached to it so at least they had some meaning to them especially if you want 100% completion.

WWE '13
WWE '13
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: $21.95
69 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good but some turnoffs in online mode, October 30, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: WWE '13 (Video Game)
This game didn't really live up to my expectations. Last year WWE 12 was released and I was pleasantly pleased with the online mode. Now fastfoward to wwe 13, and THQ has gone 5 steps backwards and I don't understnad why. First off, its no secret that submissions are the cheapest and easiest way to win matches online. So what does THQ do this year to fix this? Absolutely nothing..., and what is worse is that they make it where you can't turn off submissions in rank matches so that makes it even more lame :/. I mean if they at least allowed us to search rank matches with no submissions, I would be a happy camper but they didn't. Elimination Chambers are still not random in online mode. Royal Rumble has decreased from 12 players to just 6 players... I understand they going back to 30 people but but They could have at least let 12 people online be in Rumbles, they were so much fun with so many people. As far as single player and universe mode. I don't really care that much for the attitude era mode, it seems interesting so I definatly will give it a shot. As far as universe mode, I really don't get the point still even to this day.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2013 10:54 PM PDT