Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Jose Salinas > Reviews

Browse

Jose Salinas' Profile

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jose Salinas RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Kim Kardashian Selfish
Kim Kardashian Selfish
by Kardashian, Kim
Price: $12.17
120 used & new from $3.25

1.0 out of 5 stars I've seen all of this "Selfish" are soo 💯% Horribly, Because of "Half to Half" images for her ..., May 13, 2015
This review is from: Kim Kardashian Selfish (Hardcover)
OMG! I'm judge of the design Book, I've seen all of this "Selfish" are soo 💯% Horribly, Because of "Half to Half" images for her faces is made the totally mistaken!! NOT full frame of the pictures! This is so Stink it! THAT'S WHY She's soo for real Selfish & doesn't cares about of this is so stupidity it!!

LimoStudio Case of 2, 40" Double Layer Black & Silver Photo Studio Umbrella Photo Video Reflector, LMS127
Offered by KimOutlet
Price: $29.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent of bright sliver umbrella photo!, April 12, 2014
They're looks cute it but enough powerfully as very bright lights when use a Pro flashes on it. But They're can be carried it for everywhere else still excellent like a brand new. I'm happy for it!

Fotodiox Light Stand Kit, 2x 8.5 ft. (FX-806) Heavy Duty Stand with Spring Cushion Plus Padded Carrying Case for Studio Strobe, Lighting Fixtures
Offered by fotodiox Inc.
Price: $37.97
2 used & new from $37.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Beautifully!, April 12, 2014
I've received it looks really awesomely! They're lift like a light weight can be carried it for everywhere. It's fit perfectly it. Thx lots!

Macware MacFonts
Macware MacFonts
Offered by games_for_sale
Price: $5.68
8 used & new from $3.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of an Designs TEXT!, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Macware MacFonts (CD-ROM)
I've use a differently design for use a photoshop or other something you will need it now. I've enjoys of a differently designs on the computer. Thanks so much :)

Vintage Commercial Art and Design (Dover Pictorial Archive)
Vintage Commercial Art and Design (Dover Pictorial Archive)
by Frank H. Atkinson
18 used & new from $19.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Designs!, January 22, 2013
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2013 9:16 AM PST

The Day of the Dead: A Pictorial Archive of Dia de Los Muertos (Dover Pictorial Archive)
by Jean Moss
Price: $16.72
70 used & new from $4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Graphic Designs!, January 22, 2013

Flourish.  Banner.  Frame.: 555 Ornaments and Motifs for Design and Illustration
Flourish. Banner. Frame.: 555 Ornaments and Motifs for Design and Illustration
by Von Glitschka
Price: $28.39
40 used & new from $1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Graphic designs!, January 22, 2013

Design Motifs of Ancient Mexico CD-ROM and Book (Dover Electronic Clip Art)
Design Motifs of Ancient Mexico CD-ROM and Book (Dover Electronic Clip Art)
by Jorge Enciso

Offered by Phase 3, LLC
Price: $12.99
20 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Custom Cartoon Movie!, January 22, 2013
I do remember that I've seen it before on Theatre. But never been a own of my DVDs so I did purchased it for my own DVDs. They're a peoples who made theirs own animation cartoons movies. They're all weird shows is good for an adults only but not a KIDS! They're all excellent movie. I love it. Thanks :)

Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer
Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer
Price: $9.39
57 used & new from $3.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of stays warmer coffee cup!, January 22, 2013
Mr. Coffee had a very good warmer coffee on my mug cup. Before I bought it, I was usually my mug cup of coffee only warmer less than 10 min to become cold coffee, I was put it in a microwave to reheater mug cup then they went become cold after 15 mins. Now, I use a warmer heater which is stayed warmer till fill it up a coffee will stays warmer an hour, hour, hour forever is excellent it so much. I love it so much better than life without warmer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5