Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for haylocc > Reviews

Browse

haylocc's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

haylocc RSS Feed

Luxtr - iPhone Charger - 6.5 ft - True Apple Certification, Fits All Cases, Works with All Lightning Devices - White
Offered by Luxtr
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 27, 2014
Long cable that works great with my iphone 6 and is built with quality materials.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2015 11:12 AM PST

Perry Ellis Men's Slim Fit Mini Stripe, Midnight Blue, 28x30
Perry Ellis Men's Slim Fit Mini Stripe, Midnight Blue, 28x30

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting pants, December 27, 2014
Great pants for work. Fits a 28" waist perfectly, and is also machine washable!

Luxtr Apple Certified Lightning Cable (1m / 3.2 ft) Lifetime Guarantee Series - iPhone Charger for 6s 6 Plus 5s 5c 5, iPad Pro Air 2, iPad mini 4 3 2, iPod touch / nano (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars better than OEM and lifetime guarantee!, December 18, 2014
Sturdy and seems to hold up better than the OEM cable

Husky WeatherBeater 2013 Toyota Rav4 Front & 2nd Seat Floor Liner Set, Grey
Husky WeatherBeater 2013 Toyota Rav4 Front & 2nd Seat Floor Liner Set, Grey
Offered by WunderCarParts
Price: $179.95
8 used & new from $179.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Custom fit and easy maintenance, January 29, 2014
I have the same brand for a Lexus RX350 and when I bought my RAV4, these were the first things I purchased. They fit the vehicle extremely well and are excellent at keeping the car clean. Most of the dirt stay on these mats, so all you have to do to keep a clean vehicle is clean these mats once a while. Any future vehicle purchase will have husky liner mats as the first accessory purchase.

Sony MDREX58V/BLK EX Series Earbud Headphones
Sony MDREX58V/BLK EX Series Earbud Headphones
12 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound quality for the price, January 29, 2014
For such a cheap price, these headphones have a sound quality that rivals my bose headphones! I did burn them in before actively using them and the bass that comes out of these is great for EDM, house, and techno music. The wire quality feels cheap, but that's why they aren't a $100 pair of headphones. They're great for everyday headphones that you could just throw in your pocket or book bag.

iPad Mini Case (1 and 2), Snugg - Leather Smart Cover with Kick Stand for Apple iPad Mini and iPad Mini 2 (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits snuggly!! :-), January 29, 2014
I got this for an iPad Mini 2 Retina and just like the name of the case, my iPad fits quite snug with the snugg case. The stitching is of excellent quality. It's not real leather as the product description states, but if that wasn't there I would hardly be able to tell the difference. The only negative thing that I've noticed is that the elastic bands for the hand strap have gotten loose. It has a lifetime warranty so when it gets annoying, I'll e-mail the manufacturer. Another annoying thing is that the stylus holder strap doesn't have any elasticity or ability to stretch. I had a jotnot pro stylus that didn't fit nor could have been made to fit due to the set circumference of the strap.

Anker High Definition (HD) Screen Protector for iPhone 5S /iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 [3-Pack] Xtreme Scratch Defender Ultra Clear High-Response Premium

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality screen protector, January 29, 2014
I ordered the same screen protector from Anker for an iPhone 5 and an iPad Mini Retina. The screen protector itself is of pretty durable quality. It really is ultra clear, you can hardly tell that there's a screen protector on. It's not scratch-free, my iPhone 5 screen already has a scratch down the middle but is only noticeable when the phone screen is off.

The biggest issue I had was with the installation of the product. It took me all of the screen protectors to finally figure out a way to get it almost bubble and dust free. Do it in a place where there's minimal amount of dust. I did it under a stove top with the exhaust on and in a bathroom after a hot shower. The cloth that comes the screen protectors isn't totally lint free. It left particles on both installations so it must be the fabric they use. I had to use extra tape to get it almost dust free since it only comes with 1 dust-removal sticker. I wish it came with like 6 because you need 1 to remove the particles the cloth leaves behind before putting the screen protector on, 1 to lift up the screen protector after installation, and another 1 to pick up any dust you may have missed while lifting up the installed screen protector.

Touch response was preserved on both my iPhone and iPad, which was a problem that I had with previous screen protectors. I use a stylus on the iPad and I haven't noticed and negative effect with the touch screen response.

I'm hoping that they last for awhile since they were such a pain to install. The only time I ever was able to get a completely dust-free install was when a customer service rep installed a screen protector on a newly opened iPhone.

Honeywell  RTH7600D Touchscreen 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
Honeywell RTH7600D Touchscreen 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
Offered by Wiki Deals
Price: $72.49
25 used & new from $33.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Thermostat, June 27, 2012
I was looking for a thermostat to replace an old, outdated mercury one that was probably original to the house. The only problem I had was how to separate the unit from the wall plate. There were no instructions that specifically says where the unit has retention clips to the wall plate. Other than that, installation was very simple.

Pet Tabs Original Formula Vitamin Supplement, 180 Count
Pet Tabs Original Formula Vitamin Supplement, 180 Count
Offered by Jeffers Pet, Equine, and Livestock
Price: $55.95
5 used & new from $55.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I've given to my dog, March 23, 2012
I've been giving this to both my dogs, one is 12 years old and the other is 2 years. My 12 year old has come back to life, he jumps around like when he was a puppy. These vitamins are well priced and shows in both my dogs. :-)

Nutramax Welactin Nutritional Supplement, Liquid, 8 oz
Nutramax Welactin Nutritional Supplement, Liquid, 8 oz
Offered by MedBooks-PetsMeds&More
Price: $9.99
10 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my dachshund, March 23, 2012
I've been giving this to my dog for about a year. He loves it!!!! And his fur is much thicker and feels fuller.