Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for CYBI > Reviews

Browse

CYBI's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CYBI RSS Feed

The Anywhere Ball Baseball/Softball Foam Training Ball (12 Pack)
The Anywhere Ball Baseball/Softball Foam Training Ball (12 Pack)
Price: $32.06
4 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Option Around For Indoor BP, April 26, 2015
I love these balls. Even though we have a batting cage in the backyard we find ourselves using these in the garage all the time. They provide great feedback, they don't damage anything and so far they've been very durable. If you get under one with a swing they'll spin and take an oval shape. But if you really square them up you can tell and they fly. You can pitch these to your kid from 10 feet away and you don't even have to flinch because if it hits you square in the face it won't hurt.
I almost gave them 4 stars just because they're a tad spendy but what are you gonna do? When compared to the cost of other baseball equipment I guess it's not so bad. If you want to work on hitting with your kid and space is limited or you live in an area with tough winters etc. you should really consider picking up a few dozen of these balls. I can't think of a better way to spend $90 on baseball equipment. You can hit BP in the living room of your apartment off the tee, soft toss...etc. and get a lot of reps in without getting out of your pajamas.
They're good for pre-game BP too. The wind will move them a little bit but nowhere near as bad whiffle balls. In high winds they'll just get a little curve. But you can throw them straighter and harder than whiffle balls. Kids love to hit them too.

Kaenon Men's Clarke Polarized Rectangular Sunglasses, Black, 56 mm
Kaenon Men's Clarke Polarized Rectangular Sunglasses, Black, 56 mm
Price: $198.95
6 used & new from $198.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sunglasses As Always From Kaenon, September 2, 2014
I've bought nothing but Kaenons for more than the last decade or so starting with the old Kurbs back when only bass fishermen wore them. Now Kaenons are growing in popularity and it's easy to see why. These glasses have always been great quality and they have several great styles that work for everyone.

The Clarke's are no different. I was hesitant to order sunglasses online because not every style works for my face. However, I've had such great luck with Kaenon that I went ahead and ordered these. The Clarkes are super versatile. My face is pretty big and I simply can't wear any and every style out there. These work for me but I can tell they'd work for someone with a narrow face as well.

The style and size of these really work for anyone. Don't hesitate to pick up a pair of these sunglasses. And if you've never tried Kaenon before give them a shot. You'll be a fan.

Levi's Mens 559 Relaxed Straight Jean, Blue Collar, 40X30
Levi's Mens 559 Relaxed Straight Jean, Blue Collar, 40X30

1.0 out of 5 stars Looking For Old Fashioned Levi's Quality? Sorry, It's Long Gone!, September 2, 2014
As others have said...Levi's jeans have gone way downhill over the years. The latest pair that I just received were made in Bangladesh and they are a joke. These things fit way different than previous pairs (unfortunately this is now the norm from Levi's) and they are paper thin. It would be a miracle to get more than 6 or 8 months of regular use out of them.

What happened to the quality that Levi's were once known for? This will be the LAST pair of Levi's that I buy. I have no idea where I'll go but I'm tired of spending more and more for each pair of jeans while watching the quality go down the drain. I bought a pair of Costco brand jeans a while back and while I wasn't crazy about the cut, the quality was 10X that of Levi's.

At this moment I have 3 pairs of Levi's 559 in identical waist and lengths. Each one fits differently. The pair I got about a year ago aren't the greatest quality but the fit has always been perfect. The second pair was thinner and less quality, longer and a bit tighter in the thighs. The third pair is as thin as a t shirt, a little shorter than the second pair and lower in the waist. It's a joke.

If you want to roll the dice on fit for a pair of poor quality, overpriced jeans then these are the pants for you. If you want quality and consistency then I suggest you spend a couple of hours trying on some jeans from other brands and find what works for you.

Bownet Big Mouth - The Original and Most Used Portable Sock Net for Baseball and Softball, Hitting and Pitching
Price: $149.99
23 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Portable Baseball Net on the Market!, May 17, 2011
Bought one of these nets a couple months ago when I took on coaching my son's baseball team. I researched a lot of different options and it came down to this net and the Juggs pop up net. I went with this one because of some positive reviews I read along with complaints about setting up and breaking down the Juggs. I couldn't be happier with this net along with the company's customer service (I'll get to that in a bit).

This net sets up in less than 2 minutes. It is extremely stable. I've had everyone from 6 year olds to adults crushing balls into it and I've never had to use the pins to anchor it into the ground. Even in high winds it doesn't budge. I like that it's square because it makes it harder for a mis-hit ball to sail over the net vs. the round Juggs net. This net also comes in a durable bag with shoulder straps making it really easy to carry along with the fact that it's lightweight. The bag is only about 3 1/2 feet long and 6-8 inches thick or so with everything packed in. It also has a clear envelope on the side of the bag. This was nice because I turned the label inside around and put my name, phone number, email etc. on the back in case it ever got left behind at the park.

So far this thing is very durable and the netting has shown no signs of wear or tearing. I could see this thing lasting for a long time and replacement nets are available for purchase so you don't have to replace the whole thing if you eventually wear it out.

Now for the customer service. I rarely leave feedback for things I purchase but I really like this net and after contacting them I felt compelled to share my experience with others. A week or so ago I went to set up the net and realized that I was missing one of the 4 fiberglass poles that support the sides of the net. I'm assuming that one of my players took it out while I was packing it up to play with it and left it in the grass. Regardless, I emailed the company and asked how I would go about ordering a replacement pole to avoid having to buy a whole new net. The next day I received a response asking for my address and phone number. I gave it to them and about 3-4 days later there was a box on my porch with 2 replacement poles. They could have charged me for the parts and I would have been fine with that. They didn't charge me a dime though, not even for the shipping. Some companies "get it" and some don't. Bow Net gets it! They made a loyal customer out of me for sure. I already told people how much I loved this net because it really is a great product. But after the way they took care of me I'm really going out of my way to let people know that they can't go wrong with this product if they're looking for a great portable soft-toss/tee work net. I would not hesitate to purchase another item from Bow Net and I'm sure I will in the near future.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2014 2:42 PM PDT