Profile for Spunkychk > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 119

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Spunkychk "Book Freak" RSS Feed (Mel Beach, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Chef's Choice 830B WafflePro Classic Belgian Waffle Maker + (3) 8-inch Nylon Flipper Tongs + HDS Trading KT10476 Stainless Steel Slotted Spatula 14.5-inch + Cuisinart Thumb mitt black
Offered by aSavings
Price: $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, October 20, 2014
I really researched waffle makers. This one is fantastic in so many ways. It dings when the waffle is ready. It has ways to adjust the way you want your waffle crispy on inside and soft inside, or crisp outside and inside.

Ellie Shoes Women's 254-Lucille Dress Sandal, Black, 9 M US
Ellie Shoes Women's 254-Lucille Dress Sandal, Black, 9 M US
Offered by CostumesShopping
Price: $26.10
22 used & new from $19.18

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 11, 2014
These shoes really caught my eye for my flapper costume. Unfortunately they did not in any way fit on my foot. They felt at least 2 sizes too small. I know my size. I order shoes online all the time and they fit just fine. So to say these run small is an understatement. They are mis-sized, maybe correctly sized for some other country. I've lost almost all my purchase price returning them plus shipping isn't refunded either. Look elsewhere. These won't do.

Creative Snacks Pumpkin Spice Yogurt Pretzels (26 Oz)
Creative Snacks Pumpkin Spice Yogurt Pretzels (26 Oz)
Offered by Sawtooth Sales
Price: $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The pumpkin spiced yogurt is a great contrast to the pretzel inside, October 8, 2014
These are so delicious! The pumpkin spiced yogurt is a great contrast to the pretzel inside. Perfect all year round! It's nice to have a few of these for desert!

Interdesign 4-Piece Fridge and Freezer Storage Bins
Interdesign 4-Piece Fridge and Freezer Storage Bins
Offered by PlatinumBuys
Price: $30.99
13 used & new from $28.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, October 7, 2014
I highly recommend these storage bins. They're sturdy and clean well. They keep my frig shelves clean. I like pulling them out on the counter when I need several items like mustard, mayo, horseradish, etc while making sandwiches and at barbecue time.

Sistema Klip It 10-Pack Value Set (20 pieces total with lids) Containers, Value Pack
Price: $33.02
4 used & new from $32.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Being square there's less space wasted. The clips are easy to open, October 7, 2014
I just got a new refrigerator and wanted to make it more organized than the way I kept it before. These boxes are really helpful in that regard. Being square there's less space wasted. The clips are easy to open. I've run them through the dishwasher with no problem. Spaghetti sauce didn't stain. My most used are the two larger boxes, but I've used all of the sizes. I also got the deli size for meets and cheese which is very helpful.

pocket clip pouch case (Black)
pocket clip pouch case (Black)
Offered by C.J. Optical
Price: $8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, October 7, 2014
Made a nice little gift for my elderly dad. Every time he bends over, his eyeglasses and pen spill out. Now I just have to get him in the habit of remembering to use it.

E-Z Ink (TM) Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Brother LC-75 XL High Yield (5 Black, 3 Cyan, 3 Magenta, 3 Yellow) 14 Pack Compatible With MFC-J6510DW MFC-J6710DW MFC-J6910DW MFC-J280W MFC-J425W MFC-J430w MFC-J435W MFC-J5910DW MFC-J625DW MFC-J825DW MFC-J835DW Printer
Offered by E-z ink
Price: $10.50
2 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, October 7, 2014
I'm reluctant to order ink from an off-brand, but this ink is the exception. It works great! Of the costs of printing, ink is the most irritating. Colors turned out lovely. If I have problems, I'll add to this review.

Another 9 1/2 Weeks
Another 9 1/2 Weeks
DVD ~ Mickey Rourke
Price: $6.59
39 used & new from $1.65

1.0 out of 5 stars Dull, September 26, 2014
This review is from: Another 9 1/2 Weeks (DVD)
Seldom have I seen an actor change more than Mickey Rourke. It's not just his face. HIs acting in this sequel to 9 1/2 Weeks has certainly declined. But then, the script is so bad, nobody would do a good job. The only thing good about the movie is the character Lea's fabulous body which is flaunted throughout in order to hold the viewers attention while struggling through the muddled, pointless plot. The concept of a sequel was a good idea, but this story line ruined the whole thing. There were a few sensual sex scenes, like oases in a grueling desert. I was relieved when it was over. I got absolutely nothing from this waste of time.

Apple USB Superdrive
Apple USB Superdrive
Price: $74.99
52 used & new from $44.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Running tests, September 26, 2014
Testing this out by viewing a 2 hour DVD, burning a DVD, reading a RW CD, playing music etc. It runs quietly, smoothly (no hiccups) and is very fast. My MBP retina doesn't have a built-in and now that I've run this device, I'm glad because the laptop is lighter than my MBP 2008 by several pounds.

Moshi iVisor Pro Anti-Glare Screen Protector for MacBook Pro 15 Retina
Moshi iVisor Pro Anti-Glare Screen Protector for MacBook Pro 15 Retina
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $38.95
9 used & new from $30.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget the old screen protector that was a nightmare to install due to the whole thing being super sticky. The old kind always h, September 26, 2014
It took 10 seconds to install with zero bubbles. Forget the old screen protector that was a nightmare to install due to the whole thing being super sticky. The old kind always had some minute piece of dust on it leaving a bubble that drove me frantic. This one is just sticky enough and only around the black area. It's washable too! It leaves your screen clear but not shiny as well. I can't tell it's on my MBP retina mid 2014. Thank you Moshi.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12