Profile for Real Racer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Real Racer RSS Feed

Disney Inflatable Bathtub, Pixar Cars 12-24months
Disney Inflatable Bathtub, Pixar Cars 12-24months
Price: $15.75
14 used & new from $12.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Water phobia cure, February 3, 2014
this helped my one year old get over his fear of the bathtub. We started off just letting him play in it in the living room, then started adding water and eventually placing it in the tub. He was terrified of the tub before so this was a Godsend!!!

Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set
Offered by ThinkShine
Price: $332.97
107 used & new from $234.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating, January 30, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I've tried to like this system but I just don't have the patience for it. Everything seems to take for ever to do. It's not hooked up to the internet but every time I turn it on i have to wait for at least a minute while it checks for a connection. Each time I switch between menus they take forever to load. Games take too long to load in between levels. I've gotten the latest update, (which took well over an hour) but if anything made it worse.
I can be literally three feet from the console and it loses the connection with the gamepad & battery life is less than stellar, & my wii controllers keep unsyching.
Nintendo usually makes user friendly hardware, (I love my 3ds) but someone dropped the ball on this one.
Maybe this will all be fixed at some point but as of today I would not recommend this system.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2013 6:01 AM PST

Kung Fu High Impact - Xbox 360
Kung Fu High Impact - Xbox 360
Offered by You Name the Game
Price: $39.99
33 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun! Fun! Fun!, December 7, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is a lot of fun and a great workout. Everyone I've showed it to immediately "gets it" and starts throwing punches and kicks with big smiles on their faces. I've only had it 2 days so I can't say if it has lasting value but so far it is a blast!!

Spenco® PolySorb® Cross Trainer Insoles - #4 (M10-11 / W11-12)
Spenco® PolySorb® Cross Trainer Insoles - #4 (M10-11 / W11-12)
Price: Click here to see our price
24 used & new from $11.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste money on expensive shoes, September 22, 2011
I went to the store to buy Shox, but they didn't have my size. The salesman recommended these and they made my cheap sneaks feel like expensive running shoes.

PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black)
PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black)
Offered by AMZFlorida
Price: $52.99
19 used & new from $18.96

5.0 out of 5 stars review, May 27, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
you have a playstation system you owe it to yourself to pick up a wireless controller..they are very comfortable