Profile for Sabs > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sabs RSS Feed (Seattle, WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
BISSELL PowerEdge Hard Floor Vacuum, 81L2
BISSELL PowerEdge Hard Floor Vacuum, 81L2
Offered by tsweatte

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Impressed., December 9, 2011
I recently moved to an apartment with hard flooring everywhere but the bedroom. I hate having to sweep before I vacuum and was considering a Swiffer Vac. I saw this little beauty on Amazon's Gold Box and thought I'd give it a try. My expectations were fairly low, but I was pleasantly surprised by the performance of this vacuum. It does a great job!

PROS:
Very light
Gets up all the little crumbs around the edges, under tables, and in the middle of the room
No roller on the bottom (I have long hair and it tends to get trapped on the rollers in over vacuums)
Gets the big stuff! My son spills goldfish crackers, cereal, and many more things all over, this will take this up no problems!
Easy to clean with the removable dirt cup
Decently long cord
The base swivels

CONS:
As others have mentioned, this does not have a pedal release, you just step on the vacuum and pull the handle to get it from the upright position. This being said, its very annoying under cabinets when I don't quite clear it and end up knocking the base so that the handle gets stuck back into the upright position. It will take a little while to get a hang of maneuvering my kitchen cabinets. Not worth knocking off a star at this point because it is only a minor annoyance that I think will fade with time as I get used to using it.

Breastimate
Breastimate
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even close, April 27, 2011
This review is from: Breastimate (App)
Thought this would make a funny joke. Not funny and not in the least bit accurate. Waste of time and space on my phone.

Cascade Rinse Aid, Dishwasher Rinse Agent, 16 Fl Oz
Cascade Rinse Aid, Dishwasher Rinse Agent, 16 Fl Oz
Price: $4.49
10 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Use this all the time!, February 10, 2011
This rinse aid works great in my dishwasher and keeps those pesky water spots off my dishes! What more could you ask for? All I can say is that it works well and I would highly recommend it.

Hot Tools Professional 1101 Curling Iron with Multi-Heat Control, Regular 3/4"
Hot Tools Professional 1101 Curling Iron with Multi-Heat Control, Regular 3/4"
Offered by USA BEAUTY
Price: $28.45
53 used & new from $18.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Swivel base is awesome, February 10, 2011
I absolutely love that this curling iron has adjustable heat. Also, the swivel base is great and works very well. The cord does not get tangled like my previous iron. One thing that does annoy me about this iron is the power switch. It is not a standard on/off switch. It seems like it could accidentally be turned off during use. The power switch is a sliding button on the side of the handle area. Otherwise, this unit works great and I will probably order another one should the need arise. (Maybe even the larger size!)

abcOralCare, Shaha 5 toothbrush, New Generation US Patented, Non Nylon, Tapered, Soft and Ultra fine bristles -- Deep penetration pack of 5
Offered by abcOralCare
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and SOFT, February 10, 2011
These are great toothbrushes! I purchased them in December and have been using them. I love the bristles. They are soft but clean very well. The tapered bristles do a great job reaching into every little crevice. Since the bristles are so soft, I can brush my sensitive gums without making them bleed.
These are great!

Little Fever's Fever/Pain Reliever Infant Drop  1-Ounce (Pack of 2)
Little Fever's Fever/Pain Reliever Infant Drop 1-Ounce (Pack of 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Serves its purpose, tastes DISGUSTING, February 10, 2011
My poor little baby was teething for about 4 months before he got his first tooth. We used this for pain relief (by doctor's orders of course) and it seemed to do the trick. The only problem is that my son would refuse to take this and scream his little head off whenever I tried to give it to him. He would also always act like he was choking after I gave this to him. I know that he is not allergic so I tried a little taste myself and I would scream if someone tried to force this in my mouth too.
I have since switched to the Target store brand and have had absolutely no issues.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2011 10:49 AM PDT

Evenflo Classic Glass Nurser 8 oz
Evenflo Classic Glass Nurser 8 oz
Price: $5.20
21 used & new from $0.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Safe bottles for baby, November 14, 2010
When my baby was first born, he demonstrated a clear distaste for these bottles. A month ago, he was refusing his favorite bottles, so I tried one of these again. Now he likes it!

I like that the nipple is made of silicone. It is sturdy and easy to clean. The glass bottle eliminates the BPA worry and makes for a nicer looking bottle. I have never had an issues with breakage. The glass seems pretty thick and shatter resistant. I haven't ever dropped one or subjected one to rapid temperature change.

These are a good price and my only wish is that they were the wide neck bottles so it wouldn't be so hard to get the powder in the bottle! The ounce markings on the side of the bottle are hard to see, especially at night since they are just raised and not marked but this also eliminates the paint risk so I am okay with it.

I would recommend buying one or two to try and see what your baby likes. My baby had colic when he was born and has always had gas issues. These have helped relieve some symptoms.

VTech - Winnie The Pooh - Pooh's Picture Computer
VTech - Winnie The Pooh - Pooh's Picture Computer
3 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for a baby to pound on, November 14, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
My 5 month old decided my netbook was actually his computer, so I got him this so that he could work along side me while I am at the computer. I have to say, he has yet to drop it. It does look like it could survive a few drops, kicks, and bites.

The keyboard is in alphabetical order, so I'm sure you parents will have a little tougher of a time to find the right key. The keyboard will teach the correct alphabet order though.

If my baby was old enough to understand this toy, I would have spent more and got one with a real LCD screen. These cards do not show what he is typing. I think I would rather have an LCD screen show him what he is typing.

Canon 0615B013 PG-40 Black Twin Pack
Canon 0615B013 PG-40 Black Twin Pack
Price: $32.33
59 used & new from $31.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Price!, November 14, 2010
I wouldn't call this ink cheap. But I also wouldn't call it expensive. In terms of value, I would say this ink is worth the price.

I would say that this ink lasts me a few weeks in my printer. I use my printer daily to print text documents. The ink does not run when wet or highlighted.

I do wish my iP1800 printer accepted larger ink tanks, but I am happy with this until I decide to upgrade to an all-in-one from Canon.

U by Kotex Curves Regular Liners, Unscented, 50 Count (Pack of 4)
U by Kotex Curves Regular Liners, Unscented, 50 Count (Pack of 4)
Price: $17.16
4 used & new from $17.16

5.0 out of 5 stars So Absorbent!, November 14, 2010
Wow! I love these! It is amazing to hear that from me because I had panty liners. With other liners, I feel like I am wearing a diaper all day. I totally forget that I am wearing one of these because of how slim and comfortable these are.

Pros:
Cotton-like texture
More absorbent than you'd expect
Slim enough to fit in most undies, but not too slim that it won't cover appropriately.
Super thin-- you'll forget its there!

Cons:
I have no idea!

These are definitely worth a try. After I had my baby, I couldn't use tampons for four months. I ended up just using these and sometimes the heavier pad line of the same name.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5