Profile for AriAnorak > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AriAnorak RSS Feed

Revlon Rvdr5029 1875 Watt Smoothstay Ceramic Ionic Dryer, Purple
Revlon Rvdr5029 1875 Watt Smoothstay Ceramic Ionic Dryer, Purple
Offered by Tradecozone
Price: $44.79
4 used & new from $43.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Blows my hurr so good! Very satisfied with this purchase and for the ..., July 4, 2014
Blows my hurr so good!
Very satisfied with this purchase and for the price can't be matched. More quiet than my other dryer and pretty light weight so my arm doesn't get tired holding it. Also makes my hair static free.

U by Kotex Click Regular Compact Tampons, Unscented, 36 Count
U by Kotex Click Regular Compact Tampons, Unscented, 36 Count
Price: $7.47
12 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite tampons! compact to cary and comfortable fit, July 4, 2014
My favorite tampons! compact to cary and comfortable fit. Pretty colors, what more could you ask for in a tampon?

RC Pet Products 3/4-Inch Adjustable Dog Clip Collar, 9 to 13-Inch, Small, Pirate Pooch
Price: $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Red is a very strong color and dog pirates are amazing! Fits him as expected, July 4, 2014
My dog gets a lot of compliments at the dog park. Red is a very strong color and dog pirates are amazing! Fits him as expected.

Small Green Adult A Bad Day Fishing Turns Into A Good Day Drinking Triblend T-Shirt
Offered by Go All Out, Inc.
Price: $24.94
2 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
Pretty light green, fits perfectly! Soft material, very satisfied!

PUMA Women's PU910792004 Slide-S Black Digital Watch
PUMA Women's PU910792004 Slide-S Black Digital Watch
Price: $42.36
4 used & new from $40.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 11, 2013
Exactly what I was looking for my workouts, even has military time setting. Easy to use and looks nice and sleek