Profile for ungrecco > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ungrecco RSS Feed (NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Dr. Danielle's Bee Well (Royal Jelly 1500mg, Propolis 1000mg, Beepollen 750mg) in 4 Daily Capsules
Offered by Sage-N-Sun
Price: $20.95
5 used & new from $20.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Bee Well, July 28, 2015
This is a good product. It has all the ingredients I was looking for and good dosages of each. I would recommend this product.

GROSCHE MADRID French Press Coffee and Tea Maker 1500 ml (51 fl oz)
GROSCHE MADRID French Press Coffee and Tea Maker 1500 ml (51 fl oz)
Offered by Rizpresso
Price: $43.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Grosche Madrid 1.5L Coffee Press, March 23, 2015
This is a great product. I purchased the 1.0L for myself and after loving it, I purchased this 1.5L for my parents. They absolutely love it! They cleared up counter top space by storing the coffee machine they were using and replacing it with this. Coffee tastes so much better in this simple, elegant press! Highly recommended.

Cuisinart MCP-12N MultiClad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set
Cuisinart MCP-12N MultiClad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set
Price: $279.99
26 used & new from $269.76

4.0 out of 5 stars cuisinart multiclad pro cookware, February 5, 2014
I did my research for weeks and finally decided upon this set. First of all, the set looks great. So much so, that I installed a hanging pot rack to display my new cookware. These pots and pans heat up faster than my previous set. The construction of this set is great. All the pans and pots have pour lips to give clean pours. The lids fit well. A larger lid will even sit nicely on a smaller pot or pan in a pinch or to avoid dirtying another lid. They have good weight to them. I've learned to grab the pot/pan handle closer to the pot or pan to get a better grip, as a pot full of water, etc combined with the weight of the pot, makes for a difficult pour. If you grab the pot handle closer to the pot (pot holder required), it makes it much easier to hold with one hand. The product cleans up well. I hope this product does indeed leach less metals, etc into my food. I've also since removed the microwave from my kitchen, so all my reheating is done in these pots/pans. I would definitely buy this product again.

Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter, 16-Ounce Jars (Pack of 3)
Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter, 16-Ounce Jars (Pack of 3)
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $39.99
6 used & new from $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars almond butter, February 5, 2014
I bought this product online as I noticed almond butter doubled in price in the stores. It turns out I did not buy the right product as I was looking for pure almond butter. This product contains cane juice and is very sweet. I would not buy this product again.

J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL Classic 8-inch Chef's Knife
J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL Classic 8-inch Chef's Knife
Offered by Chef's Arsenal/Market Warehouse
Price: $54.95
16 used & new from $46.31

4.0 out of 5 stars chef knife, February 5, 2014
I bought this as a replacement to my daily santoku knife. I like the knife a lot. It has a good weight to it and the weight is balanced. The grip is good and the blade seems to keep a sharp edge longer than my previous knife. I would buy this product again.

OXO Good Grips Microfiber Hand Duster
OXO Good Grips Microfiber Hand Duster
Price: $9.99
16 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars microfiber hand duster, February 5, 2014
This product works very well with a spritz of water added. It picks up dust very well. I like that the head is removable and washable. While one head is being cleaned, I have a spare head I use in the mean time. Great product.

Nature's Way Echinacea and Goldenseal, 450 mg, 180 Capsules
Nature's Way Echinacea and Goldenseal, 450 mg, 180 Capsules
Price: $14.38
44 used & new from $13.74

4.0 out of 5 stars echinacea and goldenseal, February 5, 2014
I keep this product around more for the winter months and any onset of cold symptoms. As with most supplements, the dosage is on the low side, so do some research and increase the dosage as necessary. I would buy this product again.

OXO Good Grips Microfiber Extendable Duster
OXO Good Grips Microfiber Extendable Duster
Price: $14.99
19 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars extendable duster, February 5, 2014
I bought this product to dust off the blades of ceiling fans in my house. With a spritz of water, this item picks up dust very well. I would buy this product again.

Healthyway Super Grade Organic Goji Berries 2 Lbs Wolfberry
Healthyway Super Grade Organic Goji Berries 2 Lbs Wolfberry
Offered by Nature and Herbs
Price: $31.88
7 used & new from $23.79

3.0 out of 5 stars goji berries, February 5, 2014
This was my first time buying this product. The product is a dried berry. There is no nutritional info or organic certification on the product. I have since purchased this product from another vendor with proper labeling. The second product is a superior product in terms of size and taste. The second item I bought was more like a dry raisin and larger, with better taste. This product is completely dried out with not much taste. I would not buy this product again now that I've found the second vendor. If the other manufacturer disappears, I would reluctantly buy this product again.

Nature's Way Turmeric, 120 Tablets
Nature's Way Turmeric, 120 Tablets
Price: $18.67
31 used & new from $16.24

4.0 out of 5 stars turmeric, February 5, 2014
Packaging is good. As with most supplements, dosage is on the low side, so do your research and up the dosage accordingly if necessary. I would buy this product again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5