Profile for Kellee Crawford > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kellee Crawford RSS Feed

by Gary Stephens
Price: $15.83
31 used & new from $3.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely compelling, December 12, 2007
This review is from: Epiphany (Paperback)
Although I am typically not a fan of action novels, I found that I could not put this one down. Gary Stephens constructs his characters in a way that makes the reader feel instantly bonded with them. I found myself completely wrapped up in their story and cheering for the success of those involved with the mission. The book has alot of military references to it, however as someone unfamiliar with the technical language of the novel I found that the author made everything clear without getting caught up in wordy explanations. This novel is definitely one I will enjoy reading again.

by Gary Stephens
Price: $25.16
15 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely compelling, December 12, 2007
This review is from: Epiphany (Hardcover)
Although I am typically not a fan of action novels, I found that I could not put this one down. Gary Stephens constructs his characters in a way that makes the reader feel instantly bonded with them. I found myself completely wrapped up in their story and cheering for the success of those involved with the mission. The book has alot of military references to it, but as someone unfamiliar with the technical language of the novel I found that the author made everything clear without getting caught up in wordy explanations. This novel is definitely one I will enjoy reading again.