Profile for Danny B. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Danny B. RSS Feed (San Jose, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
Intex River Run I Sport Lounge, Inflatable Water Float, 53" Diameter
Intex River Run I Sport Lounge, Inflatable Water Float, 53" Diameter
Offered by VMInnovations
Price: $22.95
59 used & new from $8.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, June 18, 2012
I bought my tube not expecting it to last a whole trip down the river! I was on this tube for at least 6 hours, I dragged it over river rocks, through trees and across sandy beaches and it held up amazingly. It is comfortable, the mesh at the bottom is awesome so you can keep cool but won't fall through or drop items in the river. It is spacious and comfortable. I am average size and fit myself, a backpack, a gallon of water and my squirt gun in the raft with me! We even had two adults on one raft in the very tame parts of the river, but it didn't look too comfortable. The handles are super durable, I got flipped over several times with gallons of water strapped to the handles and the plastic didn't break. My friend did manage to break the little plastic strap that holds on the air valve cap but he was stupid to pull on it. Great toy, I am excited to take it down more rivers!

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty okay., November 8, 2011
This thing seemed a little wiggly and not sturdy when I put it on my phone, maybe it got warped somewhere on the long journey from korea. It seems to stay in place, I wish it covered more of the phone for safety but it's cheap and would probably survive at least one fall. The screen protector that came with it sucks and has all these little rainbow oily looking bubbles in it you can see when you turn off the phone. It's not clear enough. Overall totally worth the price.

Speedball Linoleum Cutter Assortment 1
Speedball Linoleum Cutter Assortment 1
Price: $10.90
32 used & new from $9.61

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome craft fun, November 8, 2011
These things are great, comes with 5 little carving pieces stashed inside the handle. (the end screws off!) I use mine to make stamps out of rubber! Tons of fun, these things are kind of sharp so be careful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2012 12:03 PM PST

eforCity 228290 Premium Stereo Headphone Earbud Compatible with Apple iPod/iPhone
Price: $5.96
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap headphones, November 8, 2011
these things are great, they are super cheap and you can use them a bunch and then eventually they break, but not before I really felt like I got my two dollars worth. I use them for the microphone so I can talk on the phone while I drive. I am not sure how the sound quality is but I am not picky.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money., November 8, 2011
My nails are still peeling even after using this overpriced garbage. I can't figure out how to make it stop. fml.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2012 7:40 AM PST

Speedball Speedycut Block 4x5.5
Speedball Speedycut Block 4x5.5
Offered by Noteworthy Goods
Price: $4.96
12 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars cuttin., November 8, 2011
I use this stuff to make stamps, its kind of the texture of a gum eraser, its kind of crumbly in a way, making it really easy to carve. If you are looking for something harder to carve but still soft try the pink stuff speedball makes, it's thinner and less likely to crumble or break in half. This stuff is like butter though, and its really nice to cut things in.

5.0 out of 5 stars crispy pizza bottom, November 8, 2011
this makes all my pizzas delicious, I have been using it for over a year and its still great, you don't really need to wash it, just scrape it off into the sink when stuff gets stuck to it. If you are using enough flour nothing will stick to it. My roommate sometimes makes cinnamon rolls and other junk on it too, that kind of bothers me cause it makes my pizza taste like sugar but the point is its multi purpose. Buy this, cook things, be happy.

Glow In The Dark Bouncing Balls (4 dozen/48 balls)
Glow In The Dark Bouncing Balls (4 dozen/48 balls)
Offered by Express Toyz
Price: $5.75
28 used & new from $5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Glow balls are the best., November 8, 2011
These things are awesome. I bought them to get the free super saver shipping on my order, and I stuck them in a large jar in my room, they glow brightly every night, and are super bouncy and fun. How could you not want these things?

Fosmon Transparent Clear Screen Protector for iPhone 4 4G 4S with Lint Cleaning Cloth (Fosmon Retail Packaging) - 3 Pack
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $3.97
2 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars great protectors!, November 8, 2011
these were aligned correctly and very clear without any fuzzyness or weird bubbles. Came with a plastic coating on both sides to ensure they didn't get messed up in transit.

eForCity 1 Front & 1 Back Reusable Screen Protector Compatible With Apple® iPhone® 4 iPhone® 4S AT&T, Sprint, Version 16GB 32GB 64GB
Offered by FishingForDeals
Price: $2.15
14 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars very clear!, November 8, 2011
I was having trouble finding a super clear screen protector and we finally found these. They don't have fuzziness or oily looking rainbow bubbles in them like the other ones we tried. they are crystal clear and fit great, went on easily. The protector for the back of my phone went on easily and without bubbles! Hooray! The cuts seem fine and the right alignment, so maybe the people before me got a rotten batch.

Page: 1 | 2