Profile for K. Howard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Howard "Big Kid" RSS Feed (Oakland, CA USA)

Diamond HD Media Wonder Mini Media Player
Diamond HD Media Wonder Mini Media Player

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great for its purpose and cant beat the price, July 25, 2012
I have had the diamond for a while now and I have to say my family loves it. It does have draw backs some files are unsupported mostly I do not have any troubles. Plus its very easy to use and set up, Im sure if you spend more money you wont have the file issues but why bother when this product does everything an expensive one does.

Half Face Masks-Half Ear
Half Face Masks-Half Ear

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, February 6, 2010
This review is from: Half Face Masks-Half Ear (Apparel)
this is a good product, the only draw back is that it slips down at times when you are working really hard. If you need to I would suggest cutting the nose hole so that it can fit a little tighter on the face.

Belkin USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra-Mini Hub
Belkin USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra-Mini Hub
Offered by E-Society
Price: $12.89
19 used & new from $4.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great..., November 7, 2009
For someone who has plenty of jump drives and external devices with not enough usb ports in easy reach now I dont worry about that.

Belkin Laptop Cooling Lounge (White)
Belkin Laptop Cooling Lounge (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for someone who likes to relax and do work, November 7, 2009
it was always so hard to get my lap top in postion so I could be comfortable and do work. With this product I dont have to worry about that and the heat never touches my legs. It is a great investment if you hate to have that heat on you or have to stare down at your lap top.

Joint Ops: Combined Arms - PC
Joint Ops: Combined Arms - PC
9 used & new from $5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good But Bad!!!, August 10, 2006
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This game is very fun it has alot of action and is realistic almost to the T. The only problem I have with it is that it is so dog gone hard!!! Once you start playing the game online with other people there is alot of adjusting you will have to do to get used to hiding and making sure you do not get killed as much as I have been these past few weeks! But I am on my way to understanding this game, it is definitely a great one to invest in!!!