Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Ethan P. > Reviews

Browse

Ethan P.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ethan P. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Everready 3" X 4.1 yds Sterile Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage- Box of 12
Everready 3" X 4.1 yds Sterile Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage- Box of 12
Offered by BP MEDICAL SUPPLIES
Price: $5.99
4 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Both recommended have a couple of 3" gauze rolls in each ..., May 29, 2016
I've purchased these twice. A year ago, I put together three First Aid kits (one for the house and one for each vehicle). I used American Red Cross and Ready.gov recommendations. Both recommended have a couple of 3" gauze rolls in each kit. I found these rolls on Amazon to save money. They're a little thinner than the ones at Wal-Mart, but they work fine. I found that out a few months ago when my youngest son flipped off his bike and skinned a knee pretty badly. We went through several rolls on that incident, hence the reorder. All in all, I'm fairly satisfied with the product.

6V 5Ah SLA Rechargeable Battery
6V 5Ah SLA Rechargeable Battery
Offered by The Experts Direct
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just As Advertised, June 19, 2015
I bought an rechargable Ott Lite at an Office Depot that was closing. The light worked fine, but the battery wouldn't charge. Ott Lite said the light had sat on the shelf too long and the battery went bad. I bought this battery as a replacement. It came in ahead of schedule. I charged it overnight and it's working perfectly. I'm very happy.

The Big Country
The Big Country
DVD
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good film. Excellent cast and script, May 30, 2015
This review is from: The Big Country (Amazon Video)
Very good film. Excellent cast and script.

Eathtek New DC Power Jack w/ Cable for Toshiba Satellite L505 L505D Satellite A305 A305-S A305D A305D-S L305 L305-S L305D L305D-S PRO L300D PRO A215 A215-S PRO A205 A205-S PRO A200 series
Offered by US.online911
Price: $9.00
10 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Cable's Great And A Few Tips On Putting It In., October 6, 2014
The cable did great. The key was figuring out how to get to it. There are several videos on YouTube, showing how to replace the cable on a Toshiba L305D laptop. The best was put out by a shop that offers to do the work for you for "$69.99". The only problem was they didn't offer a voice-over narration, just music. Most of the steps to opening the case and removing parts were straightforward. The tricky part was removing the keyboard and on/off switch ribbon cables. The keyboard cable has a white, sliding retainer. Grab it on both sides, slide it toward the laptop screen and the cable slips out. The on/off switch cable has a small, black retainer. It's a little harder to release. You slide the black retainer away from the screen. I also had a little trouble getting the optical (DVD) drive back in. But bear in mind, this is the first laptop I've taken apart. All in all, I had the laptop disassembled, the cable replaced and everything reassembled in a little more than an hour. And that includes the time it took to figure out how to release those cables. Not bad when you can save more than $120.

Printronic 2 Pack Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet F4480 F4280 F4580 F2480 PhotoSmart C4780 C4680 Envy 120 Printers (2 Black)
Offered by OCProducts
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars So Far, So Good, October 6, 2014
So far, I've had good success using Printronic HP60XL replacement cartridges. I've had a couple of cartridges that didn't work. I contacted the seller and the cartridges were replaced in a few days. For the money and the quality, there are hard to beat.

V4INK 1 Pack Replacement for Brother TN450 TN420 Black Toner Cartridge High Yied Use for HL-2240d HL-2270dw HL-2280dw MFC-7360n MFC-7860dw Series Printer
Offered by V4INK
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 13, 2014
These are the best toner refills I've tried. The quality and price are great. UPDATE: Just reordered again. I've been using V4INK toner refills for at least three years. I've rarely had any issue at all. In fact, I think the quality of the refills is better now than ever. It's hard to tell the difference in print quality between V4INK and the original Brother toner.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars things are VERY good. I intend to keep buying E-Z Ink cartridges ..., July 12, 2014
Overall, my experience with E-Z Ink has been very satisfactory. I've purchased more than a dozen of both black and color HP60 refilled cartridges. I am self-employed and our four children are homeschooled. So we go through a lot of ink. Usually the cartridges work flawlessly. I have had a couple that did not work. They were promptly replaced. So far, things are VERY good. I intend to keep buying E-Z Ink cartridges and I expect I will have the same excellent quality and service.

ROBERTSON 000791 RSS240T12MVIP 120-277Vac. Electronic Rapid Start High Power Factor Fluorescent Ballast for 2 F40T12 Linear Lamps (Item Sold now as single quantities as ROBERTSON 3P20122, Item now available in a 10 ea. Quik-Pak as ROBERTSON 2P20122)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Advertised, June 28, 2013
The reviews of this products that I read gave it high marks, but I think it was even better. The ballasts I was replacing were at least 20 years old. They were heavy and huge. The Robertson ballast was thinner and less than half the weight, so it was easier to install. But it fit in the same space as the original. It seems to start quicker. No noise. And it was relatively inexpensive. I am very pleased.

Pet Holidays - Free Pet Photo App with Easy Sharing Buttons
Pet Holidays - Free Pet Photo App with Easy Sharing Buttons
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, January 21, 2013
I love this app!!! It is so cute to take pictures of my pets!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Fairy Tales Every Child Should Know
Fairy Tales Every Child Should Know
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 15, 2013
This book is great for kids and adults!!!
I recommend it for everyone!! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Page: 1 | 2