Profile for J. Apple > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Apple RSS Feed (MI, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Northstar Tactical Gator Top Pistol Gun Range Bag 12 X 9 inch (Black)
Northstar Tactical Gator Top Pistol Gun Range Bag 12 X 9 inch (Black)
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, May 20, 2014
This bag is large enough to carry my pistol, glasses, earmuffs, a few targets, extra mags, and a couple boxes of ammo all while being small and discrete. The quality is nice as well.

Eagletac D25C Clicky 397 Lumens CREE XM-L U2 LED Pocket Light - Clicky Switch Model
Offered by Lumen Tactical
Price: $54.90
4 used & new from $54.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome light, May 20, 2014
So the light is smaller than what I thought which is actually great for what I wanted it for. I don't have any tools to measure the actual lumens but I know this thing is really bright. Build quality is great as well.

WORX WG788 19-Inch 36 Volt Cordless 3-In-1 Lawn Mower With Removable Battery & IntelliCut
Price: $339.15
9 used & new from $280.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, May 20, 2014
The ad for this mower claims it can mow 6 tennis courts or 3/4 of an acre in 60 minutes on one charge. I have 3/10s of an acre lot and have to charge this thing twice in order to mow my whole lawn. It gets pretty annoying having to mow the front yard, throw this thing on the charger a for a couple hours and then finish mowing. That messes up my whole rhythm. If I had to the chance to buy this again I wouldn't.

Madesmart 15.875 by 12.75 by 1.875-Inch Large Silverware Tray, Granite
Madesmart 15.875 by 12.75 by 1.875-Inch Large Silverware Tray, Granite
Price: $16.74
12 used & new from $8.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, February 5, 2014
Fits perfectly in my drawer and looks awesome. I have enough room for two sizes of spoons, two sizes of forks, my butter knives and I use the miscellaneous slot for plastic silverware.

KOHLER K-9245-CP 2.5 GPM Moxie Showerhead and Wireless Speaker, Polished Chrome
KOHLER K-9245-CP 2.5 GPM Moxie Showerhead and Wireless Speaker, Polished Chrome
Offered by thehappystore
Price: Click here to see our price
23 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, February 5, 2014
I bought this because my old showerhead was well...old.
Now most mornings I dont use the blutooth speaker function because I am in a hurry however on the weekends it is really nice to take a long hot shower while rocking out to my favorite tunes streaming off of my phone from pandora, google music or whatever. This unit gets plenty loud enough to hear over the roar of water. Not much bass but that is too be expected. Overall I realllly like it.

Gibson Soho Lounge Square 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Blue, Service for 4
Gibson Soho Lounge Square 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Blue, Service for 4
Offered by Price Cellar
Price: $51.01
17 used & new from $29.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 5, 2014
This plate set seems really sturdy. I paried the blue ones with the red set for accent and it looks great.

ARC International Luminarc Pub Beer Glass, 16-Ounce, Set of 10
ARC International Luminarc Pub Beer Glass, 16-Ounce, Set of 10
7 used & new from $9.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cups, February 5, 2014
Great cups. What more could you ask for. Simple yet functional. Looks good with my other plain glassware. Also ARC is know to use a good mixture of glass for their products.

niceeshop(TM) 2M Mini Waterproof Snake Pipe Cam Endoscope USB Borescope Inspection Camera Tool
Offered by bravolink
2 used & new from $18.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, great deal, February 5, 2014
I was in the market for an inspection camera and stumbled upon this. I did not even know something like this existed. It makes perfect sense though, it pretty much a usb web cam. I love how much cheaper it is than a traditional inspection camera and the fact that its in color and can record video as well as pictures. It was plug and play with my windows 8 laptop.

Gibson Soho Lounge Red 16-Piece Dinnerware Set
Gibson Soho Lounge Red 16-Piece Dinnerware Set
Offered by Price Cellar
Price: $51.01
21 used & new from $33.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 5, 2014
These plates seem really well made. I got the red ones and the blue ones and they accent each other well.

Storvino Nero 6 Bottle Wine Storage Container
Storvino Nero 6 Bottle Wine Storage Container
Price: $19.36
4 used & new from $17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Seem nice, February 5, 2014
These holders seem pretty sturdy so far. I like the fact that they are recycled. I thought they would be a little taller but now looking back at the pictures they are only 2-3 wine bottles tall. Ive bought two of these racks so far but will need to buy quite a few more to get the almost table hieght rack I am looking for. I do like the fact that these are essentially expandable though, allowing me to purchase more as I need them and then just simply stack them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4