Profile for S. Jackson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Jackson RSS Feed (Birmingham, MI USA)

Page: 1 | 2
OREI XD-990 PAL HDMI/RCA to NTSC HDMI 50/60 Hz Multi-System Digital Audio Video Converter - Dual Voltage
Price: $54.99
19 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised! Yay!, July 15, 2014
Again, works as advertised. I was able to get this and connect it and now my lovely Samsung 42" from the US works with the cable system in Belgium. So Yay for not having to buy a whole new TV. Thanks!

iVid BD780 3D Multi Region Free Blu Ray DVD Player, NTSC / PAL
iVid BD780 3D Multi Region Free Blu Ray DVD Player, NTSC / PAL
Offered by Erksine Elec
Price: $132.00
11 used & new from $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised!, July 15, 2014
Just bought it a month ago but so far it's completely meeting my needs! I moved to Belgium and wanted to be able to play all of my DVDs/Blurays from North America and also buy DVDs from other regions and play it all on the same machine. So far it has worked perfectly with Region 1 and Region 2. Very happy with the purchase. Thanks!

Chapter One:  'Tis the Season
Chapter One: 'Tis the Season
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more of Bosch and Titus Welliver!!!, March 1, 2014
This review is from: Bosch (Amazon Instant Video)
Just finished watching this pilot and I'm definitely hooked. I want to see how Bosch's trial gets resolved and where this new case goes. And the supporting characters - I want to know more. So happy to see Annie Wersching!

Susan

eVogues Plus size Blue Low cut v-neck Hoodie top - 3X
eVogues Plus size Blue Low cut v-neck Hoodie top - 3X
Offered by eVogues Apparel
Price: $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love this!, July 10, 2013
It fits well and really flatters. I'm going to wear this to a concert next week and cannot wait! Thank you! One additional commment - whoever said to order up 2 sizes was correct. I got the 3X (and I would notmally get XXL).

Indian Tunics Kurti Top Blouse Womens Printed India Apparel (Blue, XXL)
Indian Tunics Kurti Top Blouse Womens Printed India Apparel (Blue, XXL)
Offered by Maple Clothing Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with this!, July 10, 2013
I am wearing it to work now and have already been complemented on it. I wish it came in other colors as I would immediately buy more.

Da Vinci's Demons (Main Title Theme)
Da Vinci's Demons (Main Title Theme)

5.0 out of 5 stars This main theme hooked me from the get go!, April 20, 2013
And I was so happy to see that it was online and available for purchase. Bear McCreary - thank you! This piece moves me and makes me smile - it has a playfulness, a hopefulness that fits perfectly with Da Vinci in this new show.

Propet Women's Travel Walker Suede,Denim Sky Blue,10 N (AA) US
Propet Women's Travel Walker Suede,Denim Sky Blue,10 N (AA) US
Offered by Shoe Annex
Price: $39.95
7 used & new from $36.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good with the shoe!, March 18, 2013
First off - thanks for the fast service from the vendor. Much appreciated!!! The shoe is so cute! Goes great with shorts and jeans and very comfortable. I took it with me to Vietnam for a week and then in Germany for 2 more and had no issues with comfort and blisters.

Questing Beast
Questing Beast

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS! It's pirated. You can get for free..., October 30, 2012
This review is from: Questing Beast (Kindle Edition)
The authors of this story have offered this to their readers for free and this PD Publishing is trying to profit off of it - I believe that's called piracy. DO NOT BE FOOLED! Don't buy it.

Hunter (Crossfire series Book 2)
Hunter (Crossfire series Book 2)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Intrigue, danger, hot sex - my first intro to Gennita Low!, March 11, 2012
I've been a Gennita Low fan for years and it was this book that made it so. I am a big fan of spy novels and this was right up my alley with the different agencies. Hawk and Amber were hot, hot, HOT. The first time they make love? *fans self* But it's more than the hot sex - Gennita writes a real story about real issues - what Hawk has to let happen while working undercover is heartbreaking. I highly recommend this read and then do please continue reading more about Hawk's SEAL team and T's ladies and Jed's men. I am still holding out hope that one day we will see a novel all about T and Alex and how they came to be.

Susan J

Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels)
Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels)
by Ilona Andrews
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.98
104 used & new from $0.03

5.0 out of 5 stars This series continues to impress..., May 31, 2010
I had to come and post a review since this book just made me so very happy this holiday weekend! The action, the character development - all were top notch in this outing. This series just keeps getting better - if you had told me when I read the first book in this series that I would love it so much - I wouldn't have believed it. But Kate Daniels now rates up with Mercy Thompson (Patricia Briggs' heroine) for me. I have no clue when the next installment will come out but I will be first in line to buy it! In the meantime, I'm actually going to reread the entire series - that's how stoked this book got me! Great job Ilona Andrews!!!!

Page: 1 | 2