Profile for Jesusfreak > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jesusfreak "Rene" RSS Feed (El Salvador)

Page: 1 | 2

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME HEFTY WATCH !!!!, August 22, 2006
WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Nice Looking watch and really feels very solid. Size of the watch is huge so consider it before ordering it, I have a large wrist and it still looks big (but nice). Automatic movement is very smooth ( even smoother than my Omega Semaster Chronograph) all of the watch is awesome.

Size from lug to lug is 50mm.

This watch is the same XWind Model but with the black dials.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of All Tissot's, December 25, 2005
Before buying this watch I visited several Tissot dealers and I can say that this is one of the best Tissot's I have seen. Considering the price listed here on Amazon its unbeatable. I own an Omega Seamaster Pro Chronograph and needed a watch for every day use, and this watch is perfect. I've seen this watch in the dealer with a retail of $350.00 and only one of 5 authorized dealers had one available since they claim that it is not for the US market. watch is heavy and very well made. also shipping was fast (2 days).

Holux GM-270 - GPS receiver module
Holux GM-270 - GPS receiver module

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate !!!!! Very good reception., December 25, 2005
I have traveled araound 400 miles using this GPS in my Ipaq hx2755 and I have to say that this gadget is very, very accurate and reliable, I have no complaints and I am very pleased with it. I am using it with Ostia Pharos map software for Pocket PC and I its been a great tool in my vacation. I do recomend the use of a car charger when using it on a vehicle for prolonged time since the unit uses considerable amount of power. if you need a CF GPS i trully recomend this item.
Comment Comment | Permalink

X Digital Media 256MB Secure Digital Card
X Digital Media 256MB Secure Digital Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable cheap memory card., September 21, 2005
I bought this card for $14.99 at amazon and didn't expect much. well I was wrong, the card is fast and reliable. no troubles so far.

HP iPAQ hx2755 Pocket PC
HP iPAQ hx2755 Pocket PC
Offered by transbiz
Price: $549.00
13 used & new from $69.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Secure!!! Lots of available memory. :), September 18, 2005
First of all I must say that this Ipaq is very well made, the processor is very fast and the scrren display is very, very bright and sharp. The fingerprint security feature is much better than the one loaded on the old h5450. no need to do more than one fingerprint read to get this ipaq working. the security encription is very ggod but even with this fast processor each time it turns on it takes about 5 to 10 sec. to be ready for normal use after decrypting the information.

One of the features that made me decide between the AximX50V and this Ipaq is the amount of memory it has. After loading tons of software it still has 62Mb in Program memory and 36 mb available storage memory. I cant tell you how delighted I am with this device, I have installed two full lenght movies in 320X240 screen resolution on my 2Gb CF and they play perfectly. the only problem is the speaker volume wich is not so loud.

Pros.
*Lots, lots and lots of memory.
*sharp and bright screen.
*Fast, Very Fast 624mhz processor
*Reliable and usable fingerprint reader
*Double memory storage capacity (SD and CF slots)
*Upgradable to Windows Mobile 5.0
*Plastic transparent screen protector. (no need to buy a leather or additonal case.)

Cons.

*No VGA screen.
*Keeps turning on with no reason and drains the battery faster.
*One blue LED for Bluetooth and Wifi. (you cant tell wich one is on or if both are on)
*Not so great battery life.
*The ugliest in shape of all Ipaqs. (but who cares)
*Speaker volume is very low.

SanDisk 256 MB MP3 Player Red
SanDisk 256 MB MP3 Player Red
2 used & new from $34.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Unit freezes after one song..... Nice radio though-----, August 7, 2005
I received this unit last week and I havent listend to more than one song, the unit freezes and the battery has to be replaced to get it working again. I contacted sandisk technical support and after trying everything they say the unit has to be replaced.

The only reason I gave it a 2 star is because the tech support is very effective. After I receive the new unit its going to ebay.

Look for Lexar, they has a better MP3 player.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars You wont notice that there is screen protector. Invisible!!, March 14, 2005
Practicaly invisible, the only problem is getting it placed on the screen, you have to be real carefull to put the edge in between the screen and the device case, a little tricky but its worth the trouble. this is the best soluton to protecting the screen of your ipaq.

HP iPAQ h6315 PDA Phone (T-Mobile)
HP iPAQ h6315 PDA Phone (T-Mobile)
5 used & new from $123.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice Pocket Pc Phone., January 4, 2005
I consider myself a Pocket PC power user and I have to say that HP has done a good job with this device, the unit I have received is fairly stable, construction of this ipaq is one of the best I have owned and I think i will own it for a good time (or until hp has released a newer and smaller one.)

Pros:

Battery life

Material case construction.

T-Mobile's good support in unlocking the device.

very good display

good phone reception.

all in one pocket pc device.

Cons:

Poor quality pictures from the vga camera.

Poor bluetooth headset recognition and connection.

Big antenna.

No button to hide the lcd keyboard while in calls

Poor video playback.

included leather case is too big.

This pocket pc is well worth the price, I replaced my Ipaq RX3715 and my V600 and I have nothing to regret.

Pixo Corion C700 17" LCD Monitor with Speakers (Black)
Pixo Corion C700 17" LCD Monitor with Speakers (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and cheap lcd option., December 30, 2004
Nice colors, good refresh rate and nice looking monitor. a little dark when playing games like need for speed undergound, however with all other applications it's perfect. speakers are useless.

Lexar Media 256MB JUMPDRIVE USB DRIVE ( MP256-231 )
Lexar Media 256MB JUMPDRIVE USB DRIVE ( MP256-231 )

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gadget, good sound but feels a little cheap., October 29, 2004
I have used this device and it is very friendly to work with, delivers good sound but I recommend you use another brand of headphones, the ones provided are not so good quality. works just like a usb storage device and requieres no drivers. for the price I don't think you can get a better deal. (I have compared it with the Creative Labs Muvo and this one sounds better although is a little bit bigger). At first I was a little disappointed because of the case material that looks cheapy but once I started using it I begun to like it.

Page: 1 | 2