Profile for Ivette I. Urbina > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ivette I. Urbina RSS Feed (Miami, FL)

Page: 1 | 2
Minecraft: The Complete Handbook Collection
Minecraft: The Complete Handbook Collection
by Stephanie Milton
Price: $18.51
92 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My kid loved it, November 22, 2014
A whole set of all the minecraft books!My kid loved it

{Factory Direct Sale} Green Lovely Mini Beauty Candy Machine Sweet Gumball Dispenser Vending Saving Bank Box Coin Bank Children Kids Toy Gift Hot
Offered by FDS (Factory Direct Sales)
Price: $13.14

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just awesome, November 22, 2014
You need to get it.It's just awesome

Rayon from BAMBOO Sheet Set - King Size Ivory 1200 Thread Count Cotton Sheet Set (Deep Pocket)
Offered by PRIME LINENS
Price: $119.99
4 used & new from $119.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy overall, November 17, 2010
I'm happy with purchase overall. However, I wanted a creamy off white (ivory) color and got more of a taupe color.

Kinderglo Portable Fun and Safe Rechargeable Night Light, Quarter Moon
Kinderglo Portable Fun and Safe Rechargeable Night Light, Quarter Moon
Price: $24.95
6 used & new from $20.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable... we love it!, November 17, 2010
This is an all around great night light. First of all, it's very cute and portable as it's rechargeable. The lights are very pretty on it and I think may help your child feel relaxed as it does for mine. You're able to choose what color light you prefer and the intensity of the light since some colors give off brighter light than others. It automatically shuts off after about 1/2 hour. I didn't know it did this but the first time we used it, when I went back in to check on the kids I saw it off. I was happy about that because I usually turn off their lights after they fall asleep anyway because I think that leaving it on may wake them up later in the night. I know I don't like having any light in my room. So with this light, I don't have to go back in there to turn it off (just go back in to admire my peaceful, sweet kids :) However, if you prefer having it on all night, thus the purpose for the(nightlight), I believe there is a setting for that. Overall, I'm very happy with this and so are both of my kids and my husband.

Mom's Family Desk Planner 2011
Mom's Family Desk Planner 2011
by Sandra Boynton
Edition: Calendar
18 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool for mom's to stay on top of it!, November 9, 2010
First of all, I love that the cover is flexible, yet sturdy and waterproof. Another thing I appreciate about this planner is the 2 columns it has; one for mom and one for family. I do enjoy the stickers although I agree with another reviewer, that if there are adding stickers, add a good amount that you can actually use as much as you need to. They seem to not have enough of the ones that are needed most. So you start using the stickers but then run out and cannot have those for reminders. All and all, I think it's a great little planner. I plan to buy them for as long as they're out. Unless of course a better planner for my needs happens to pop up.

Beautiful Dragonflies Full / Queen Quilt with 2 Shams
Beautiful Dragonflies Full / Queen Quilt with 2 Shams

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous... my daughter and I love it, April 27, 2010
Quality is just wonderful... makes the room look so feminine. Not cheap but worth it in my opinion.

Mongoose BMX Bike Gel Knee and Elbow Pads
Mongoose BMX Bike Gel Knee and Elbow Pads
Price: $12.99
9 used & new from $9.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, December 1, 2009
We bought two, one for each of our kids ages 4 and 7. Highly recommend for protecting the limbs of your little ones...

Simply Romantic Tips to Romance Your Husband
Simply Romantic Tips to Romance Your Husband
by Barbara Rainey
Price: $5.99
80 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Some helpful tips, November 17, 2009
Some cute romantic tips given...others are more obvious. Why the box of chocolates on the cover? I guess it's so we do the unexpected with our hubbies..

Panasonic RP-HT21 Lightweight Headphones with XBS Port
Panasonic RP-HT21 Lightweight Headphones with XBS Port
Price: $6.73
72 used & new from $4.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe I only paid $5 for this..., October 29, 2009
Beautiful sound....buy a few to have at work, home and in the car... great product for the price!

Sing Over Me
Sing Over Me
Offered by Wits End.
Price: $10.25
54 used & new from $2.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and peace giving, October 29, 2009
This review is from: Sing Over Me (Audio CD)
My children as well as my husband and I enjoy this very much. We play it on a CD player in the hall so all the rooms are able to listen...

Page: 1 | 2