Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Meli > Reviews

Browse

Meli's Profile

Customer Reviews: 106

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Meli "Meli- Attraction Marketing Specialist" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Phone grip and kick stand with comfortable anti-slip bands - 2-in-1 - Grip holder for iPads and other tablets - Stand holder for small tablets - multi-purpose (black)
Offered by Secured Grip
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, June 28, 2016
What a great idea. Whether I was watching a video or using the speakerphone,there were so many times I wished I was able have my phone securely in an angled position and until now that just wasn't possible. Now I can use my phone and be hands-free at the same time allowing me to multi-task. The SecuredGrip bands are really flexible and are very comfortable.I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. What a great gift for all those cell phone users out there.

Travel Wallet & Passports Holder with RFID Blocking by AGILISK Offer Family Organizer for Credit & Business Cards, Document, Boarding Pass, and Accessories For Neck/Shoulder. Get Yours Now!
Offered by Agilisk
Price: $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Let's me stay compact and organized while traveling, June 28, 2016
I was so pleased when I saw this item. I travel fairly frequently both domestically and internationally and I was looking for something that would hold all of the things I needed to keep safe and secure while traveling. I love the design as well as the material and the fact it has an RFID blocking liner is a real plus. I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I might even loan it to my daughter when she travels to Italy next month as long as she promises to return it!

Bra Extenders x3 colors Black, Lavender, Beige, 3 Hook
Bra Extenders x3 colors Black, Lavender, Beige, 3 Hook
Offered by Her Werx House
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Save money, June 28, 2016
Sometimes you just need a little extra room especially when you realize your bra is a bit too snug, you're planning on losing those extra pounds you just put on, and you don't want to go out and buy new bras. Well these bra extenders are just what's needed. They hook very easily onto my bra and the 3 hooks and 3 rows allow me to choose just the right place for comfort in addition to having a soft back for extra comfort. I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. The colors are perfect as well, matching the bras I already have.

Large Family Tree Wall Decor Stickers with Photo Frames, Quotes and Growth Chart - The 1 and Only Tree You Need In Your Home
Offered by OMH Oh My Home
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps keep the connection alive, June 28, 2016
I'm so excited to be a new grandma and found this treasure. I don't live close to my new grandson so our visits will be not as often as I like. I'm so excited that now my grandson will be able to be able to remember his grandma even when I'm not with him. A fantastic way to show family connections that I feel are so important. Now you don't have to make all those growth marks on the wall that after a while will only disappear. I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. A fantastic baby shower gift!!

The Original Lingerie Bags for Laundry + FREE BONUS - Best Lingerie Wash Bag for Delicates Hosiery Bra Bridal Travel Intimates and Sock. Lingerie Bag Set Has 4 Mesh Washing Bags LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Offered by Ruzeo
Price: $9.31
3 used & new from $9.31

5.0 out of 5 stars No more opening in the wash, June 28, 2016
At long last a lingerie laundry bag without those big holes that wind up caught in my bras every time. I love that I have 2 different sizes which makes it easier for washing certain items. There is a built-in elastic strap so the zipper doesn't open up, something that has happened too many times before. You can even download a free e-book with great laundry tips and tricks. I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. You can't go wrong, there's a 100% lifetime money back guarantee with no questions asked!

ZYSUN Genuine Leather Key Holder Wallet Slim Compact Key Case Pouch With Six Key Hook(ZYSUN-yaoshibao,zong)
Offered by Sunny7days
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim and stylish, June 28, 2016
So glad I found this stylish genuine leather slim key holder that had edges that do not curl. Now I can keep all of my keys together in this compact key holder. The buckle close ensures that I only have one key out at a time. It's unisex design makes it a great gift for anyone. I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. No excuses not to buy one since the company has a 100% quality guarantee just in case your are satisfied for any reason.

Quick Charger 3.0, PLESON® 18W USB Wall Charger 3.0, (Fast Charge 2.0 Compatible) Travel Charger with Micro-USB Cable for Galaxy S7/S6/Edge/Edge Plus, Note 4/5, LG G4/G5, Nexus 6, iPhone,iPad and More
Offered by PLESON
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't leave home without it, June 28, 2016
I don't know how many times I've needed to charge one of my devices and needed to do it as quickly as possible and not been able to do so. No more. This charger is a life saver and I won't travel without it. It quickly and safely charged my cell phone and tablet enabling me to use them in no time at all. I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. Considering all the travel I do in and outside of the US, I was delighted to find I could use my charger for all of my travel, international as well as domestic.

Speed Jump Rope - Best Wire Skipping Rope for Double Unders, Cardio, Crossfit, Boxing, MMA - For Men or Women, Beginners or Professionals, Kids or Adults - Adjustable Length, Carrying Bag and Box
Offered by URU Company
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready, set, jump, June 28, 2016
I've finally found the jump rope I've been looking for and it's adjustable. I can't always get the time to go to the gym and now I don't have to feel bad about it... I can jump. I've also used the rope for a great warm up before exercising as well. The handles are designed so I don't have to worry about kinks and it breaking. The company has a 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee so there's no reason not to try it. I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Avalon Mid-Sized Dehumidifier with Thermo-Electric Peltier Module Technology, Whisper Quite + Filter. ETL Approved. White.
Offered by EXCELLENT ELECTRONICS
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $87.21

5.0 out of 5 stars The right size and so quiet, June 28, 2016
I bought this unit for my daughter. She recently moved to a more humid part of the country and having a dehumidifier was essential. Finally an effective dehumidifier that just the right size and so quiet. The unit can work both manually and automatically, which is a plus. In addition there are 3 convenient timer settings.The filter is so easy to remove and clean. There is an indicator light that let's her know that the reservoir is full with extra protection from an automatic shut-off feature when it's full.I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

200 Ft. THE ORIGINAL Bird Repellent Scare Tape + FREE BONUS Best Bird Control Deterrent to Scare Birds Away, No Need for Spikes, Netting, Traps or Scarecrow to Scare Away Birds
Offered by Ruzeo
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe effective way to repel birds without harmful chemicals, June 28, 2016
I love birds however they can be annoying at times. Being able to repel them without harming them is very important to me. Scare Tape does just that! It has a great reflective design that works effectively and is long lasting as well. The bonus FREE e-book contains helpful information on how I can protect my garden without the use of harmful pesticides.You even get 75 extra feet FREE! With their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee no questions asked policy there is no reason not to try. I received this product discounted in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11