Profile for Christie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 462

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christie RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kid-O Pattern Stacker Toy
Kid-O Pattern Stacker Toy
Price: $29.24
2 used & new from $29.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of fun!, April 16, 2015
This review is from: Kid-O Pattern Stacker Toy (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We love this toy! My 2 year old loves to sort and stack or play with puzzles. He was thoroughly entertained by this just as I had expected. The sorting pieces are small enough for little hands to manipulate, but large enough for mom to keep track of. The base is wide enough to prevent tipping. It is very sturdy and appears to be durable. It is also BPA free.

Philips AVENT My Penguin Sippy Cup, Pink, 9 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Philips AVENT My Penguin Sippy Cup, Pink, 9 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Offered by IPROZON
Price: $12.93
5 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute sippy cup!, April 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are excellent sippy cups. The base is wide to reduce tipping over (and toddler tantrums caused by tippage). The handles are a great width and height for little hands. The top screws on securely and doesn't leak. The valve is flat and easy to remove to clean. Minimal pieces which is always nice. The spout seems like a nice shape and size for transitioning from an Avent bottle. The designs are simple, but very cute. We love them!

Philips AVENT My Natural Drinking Cup, 9 Ounce, Girl
Philips AVENT My Natural Drinking Cup, 9 Ounce, Girl
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cup, but assembly can be a pain., April 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am so happy to have discovered this cup. My toddler has oral-motor delays and this has made finding a sippy cup he can use very difficult. He had absolutely no problems with this one. It was very easy for him to figure out and didn't result in a tantrum like so many others. The cup comes in very pretty colors. I received this for review, but thankfully my son doesn't care if it is a "boy color" or a "girl color". The handles are placed in a good spot that makes them easy for little hands to hold. The only downsize is all the parts and remembering how they piece together.

Philips AVENT Classic Plus Newborn Starter Set, Blue
Philips AVENT Classic Plus Newborn Starter Set, Blue
Price: $39.50
2 used & new from $39.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift!, April 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This set is great for new parents. It contains everything you need to get started. Multiple sizes of bottles, both 1 and 2 flow nipples, a bottle brush, pacifiers, a formula dispenser, and a training cup for transitioning baby from bottle to cup. The blue color is very cute and would be a fun gender specific gift. I love Avent bottles for my babies. They are easy to clean and made to last.

Philips AVENT Classic Plus BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles, Pink, 9 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Price: $16.00
3 used & new from $16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in pink, April 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love these bottles. My baby has no problem going from bottle to breast. I did replace the nipples with a 1 though. The set came with 2's which were way too fast for my little one. If you're breastfeeding I suggest ordering a pack of 1's to use to decrease the chance of nipple confusion. The pink color is very pretty. You'd think after 3 girls I'd be over pink stuff, but that is not the case. Super cute and a great bottle makes a winning combo.

Conair Flex Trim Beard and Mustache Trimmer
Conair Flex Trim Beard and Mustache Trimmer
Price: $21.32
9 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal for the price!, April 9, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This works nicely. The head pivots to get even the trickiest of spots. It features tons of length settings and is very easy to adjust using the dial on top. It is easy to clean after each use. It uses 2 AAA batteries. Great deal for the price.

Pull-Ups Training Pants Night Time for Boys, 44 Count (Pack of 2)
Pull-Ups Training Pants Night Time for Boys, 44 Count (Pack of 2)
Price: $37.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit on my chunky monkey 2 year old, April 8, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These fit my 32 pound, 36 inch toddler really well. We typically use cloth diapers, but he is getting too big for most in our stash. I'm hoping he'll start using the potty full time soon. I was worried he wouldn't like these after wearing cloth, but he put them right on. Zero complaints from my little guy. They are absorbent and hold much more than you'd expect by looking at them. They aren't bulky and fit very trim. These won't take up much room in the diaper bag. Bonus points for cute characters that kids love.

Philips AVENT Breast Milk Storage Cups, 6 Ounce (Pack of 10)
Philips AVENT Breast Milk Storage Cups, 6 Ounce (Pack of 10)
Price: $14.70
5 used & new from $14.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to storage bags, April 8, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are great milk storage cups. I was using another brand that are very long and narrow. I was always worrying about spillage or tipping. They also didn't hold an entire feeding. These are large enough to hold an entire feeding's worth of pumped milk (my baby takes 4 oz per feeding, but these will hold 6 oz). They also don't seem as if they'll topple over in the fridge or freezer.

It states on the box they are safe for the dishwasher, bottle warmer, and sterilizer.

They have a spot for baby's name and also to label with the date. This helps to alleviate confusion about when the milk was pumped. The lids screw on and feel secure. I'm very pleased with these containers as I'm not a fan of bags.

The Spider (Disgusting Creatures)
The Spider (Disgusting Creatures)
by Elise Gravel
Price: $9.42
52 used & new from $5.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and educational!, April 6, 2015
The Spider by Elise Gravel is nothing short of awesome. My kids snatched it off the table, read it TWICE, and bombarded me with spider facts (like sometimes the female eats the male after mating) before I even had a chance to open the cover. This book makes non-fiction more fun than I thought possible. It delivers facts accompanied by cute illustrations, and funny quips. I'm beyond excited that there are even more stories of "disgusting critters" in this series. Thanks for making a topic most little girls would run from fun to explore.

Philips AVENT My Classic Trainer Cup, Clear, 4 Ounce
Philips AVENT My Classic Trainer Cup, Clear, 4 Ounce
Price: $6.99
8 used & new from $4.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cup for you growing little one!, April 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a perfect cup to transition from bottle to sippy. It attaches to the Avent bottles which is fantastic because we have a ton. The spout is soft and easy for the child to suck from. The handles offer a wide grip that is easy for little hands to hold. It is easy to clean and assemble. Great cup for you growing little one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20