Profile for A. Hu > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Hu "I'm hungry" RSS Feed (California)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Mirror fogs up, March 26, 2012
I used to check for cavity that I can't see to make sure everything in my mouth is clean. The biggest issue I have with this is that it fogs up so I can't really see with this. So if you using it for something that doesn't fog up, go for it. But not for your mouth unless your cold blooded.

CURT Manufacturing 113183 Class 1 Trailer Hitch with Old-Style Ball Mount, Pin and Clip
Price: $123.91
16 used & new from $118.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on my 03 WRX, March 26, 2012
I bought it so I can put a bike rack on my car. I debated about having a roof rack or a hitch on it. I went for a hitch because with the roof rack I can't take it off and I have to put things on top of my car.
The hitch is way better because I can take off the rack anytime I want. I saw someone pull in the same parking lot and they had a bike on top and got their bike and car stuck because it was too high in the parking garage. I went right my them with my bike and hitch on the back. Plus after you take off the bike rack seems like it was factory installed.

The install would be better if you have a friend to help you out but not needed. There is about a inch by 5 inches you need to cut out of your bumper to fit the hitch in. But its not even noticeable at all. The quality on this this is great. No complaints with this at all. It attach to the bottom of the frame of the car so I'm guessing it can only improve on the structure integrity of my car because it hold the frame really tight.

Directed Electronics 479X Clifford Matrix Responder Transmitter
Directed Electronics 479X Clifford Matrix Responder Transmitter

3.0 out of 5 stars Works like the orginal one, March 26, 2012
Bought this as a replacement remote because mines broke. Its the same as the orginal on. In fact, it is the orginal on that comes with the system. I drop my keys a lot, so its been pretty banged up. This would be my 3 one I'm replacing in 9 years. So around $100 every 3 years for a remote. Wish they made it last longer like my older remotes. I never had to replace it. Really easy program back to you car if you follow the instruction carefully and read it. It's just 3 sentences on how to program, so its easy.
I would gave it a higher rating but since I have to replace it every 3 years, they should make a better quality one that I should have to.

Mityvac MV8000 Automotive Test and Bleeding Kit
Mityvac MV8000 Automotive Test and Bleeding Kit
Price: $34.99
34 used & new from $28.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst thing to bleed brake on your car., March 26, 2012
I bought this because I wanted to bleed the car brake myself instead of having a buddy over just to pump the brake while I bleed it.

Cons: Jar leak air (air goes in brake system and you know what that means), the tips that holds the brake master cylinder leak air and comes off easy, the tube that comes with it is hard and not easy to manage, the pump isn't strong enough to suck the oil out of the master cylinder no matter what the pressure is on the pump. FAIL!!!

Pro: cheap on amazon

I read a lot of the reviews on here before I bought it at a local store, I end up asking my dad to come over and help me pump the brakes while I manually bleed the brakes. If you buying it to bleed you car brakes look for something else or try looking into a air compressor type ones. My hands turns into the Hulk after pumping it with my hands and at the same time it leak air.

Intimo Men's Solid Corel Fleece Shawl Collar Robe
Intimo Men's Solid Corel Fleece Shawl Collar Robe

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Be WARNED, December 6, 2011
I bought this like everyone else did on a lighting deal for 29.99. I just got it a day ago. I washed it with my other robes and soft clothes. Big mistake. It left so much lint all over the place. It took me 30mins on each of my robes with a lint remover to take it off. My black sweat shirt was covered in lint. It turned it from black to blue (of course the robe I order was blue).

If you are going to buy it , wash it by itself!!!!

Pro: Soft and nice

Con: Don't wash it with other clothes. Too much lint on the first wash.

I wouldn't buy it again for 29.99 just of because all the trouble I had to go through to get rid of lint off my other clothes.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2011 12:06 AM PST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great if your good at putting it on without bubbles., November 19, 2011
If your looking for a clear screen for your Hp touchpad this is a really good gone. But you also have to be really good at putting it on. It comes in a 3 pack because it really takes you 3 try to put it on. I put on these on phones no problems. I put them on phones all day long so I would say I'm a pro at it.

Caution: You do have to take your time on this and put your touchpad on a soft surface so it will not move while your trying to put the screen protector on. Make sure you do it where there is plenty of light (not outdoors or somewhere windy = too many dust flying around). It comes with a little cloth to wipe dust off. Take very LITTLE alcohol to clean off the finger prints or hand grease if you don't have alcohol use hand sanitizer. You have to make sure there is zero dust if there is one, then you get bubble and gets annoying. Line up one of the corner and move it up or down align it up correctly. Then squeegie with that paper card that came with it. If you get it on right it will look like you don't have a screen protector on it. Good Luck, you'll need it.

Shun DM0706 Classic 8-Inch Chef's Knife
Shun DM0706 Classic 8-Inch Chef's Knife
Price: $139.95
32 used & new from $130.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Knife, May 19, 2010
I have recently bought the 8 inch chef knife. So far I'm loving this knife. I also own the J.A. Henckels Twin Two Star II 8inch chef knife, I do love the weight and balance better. However the great thing about these Japanese knives are they have a much lower angle on the blade. They are more prone to bend on the tip of the blade, so make sure you take care of them. Because the blade is at an lower angle they slice thought most things like butter. This knife uses a special VG-10 steal on the inside of the blade and coated with stainless, which makes it as strong as a thicker blade that uses high carbon steal.

Pros: For the price that I paid for this knife it's the best so far.
The handle is very well balance with blade. The D shaped handle works really well (Shun makes a left handed one but I think you might need to order it directly thought Shun). Shun offer free knife sharping for the life of you or the knife, depends on which one comes last. They stay sharp for a very long time. (Most expert recommend sharping the knife once a year.)

Cons: The cost of these are more than what most people wants to spend on one knife. (I say spend more for a really good knife and never have to buy another knife) They use a different kind of steal and the angle is very different from most knife, so you can't really buy a knife sharpener or take it to most pro. knife sharpener, must be sent in to have it sharpen correctly. Have to be more careful with these knifes because, from the drop point of the knife to the blade it is very thin, so it could bend. (If you don't want to be careful, high carbon steal would be better. Like Henckels Twin series or Wusthof Classic.)

All in all, I would buy these if these where to get lost or something. In the cost around $100 to $200, these are the best in my opinion. I have tried many Chef knife before I came to these knifes but I do also use my Henckels also, because I love them both. I did received them very quick from Amazon, their time from payment to ship is like the same day which is why I love about Amazon. But remember one thing about buying knifes, it must and have to feel good when your holding it. No matter how sharp they are, if it doesn't feel right in your hand its pretty useless like a two knife. Make you go down to your local store and try them out before you buy them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2012 8:57 PM PDT