Profile for Robyn Allegra > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robyn Allegra RSS Feed (Southeast United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Snugg Galaxy Note 10.1 2013 version Leather Case in Red - Flip Stand Cover with Elastic Strap and Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2013 version
Offered by TheSnugg
Price: $69.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case for a good price, June 13, 2014
This is a wonderful case. I bought the Note 10.1 2013 version. The tablet fits snugly within the cover. The two standing positions are good, although some of the games I play force me to use the higher of the two (I prefer the lower setting, which puts the tablet upside down). The strap on the inside is perfect for when I'm holding it in "portrait" position and I'm writing on it with my stylus.

My one complaint, besides only having one very high setting for standing the tablet right-side-up, is that you have to open the cover to charge the tablet.I would rather protect the screen from dust particles and whatnot while the tablet is charging. But overall it's still a better case than the one I was replacing, and a great case overall. It earns all four of its stars!

Art's Cello (Kindle Single)
Art's Cello (Kindle Single)
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, May 26, 2014
I enjoyed this book a lot. Being a string player, it was interesting to learn more about violin-making. However, I often wondered where the book was going--I'm not sure what the overall point of the story was. There was no buildup to a climax and then a resolution...or perhaps I just missed it. But it was still a good read. I'd recommend it to any string player.

Hamilton Beach 51101R Single-Serve Blender with Travel Lid, Red
Hamilton Beach 51101R Single-Serve Blender with Travel Lid, Red
Price: $14.85
25 used & new from $13.36

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, April 21, 2014
This blender is pretty good for the price. I didn't want to drop $200 on a blender that I was just using for myself, so I tried this out. It's okay, but it doesn't crush ice very well. I use small ice cubes (each cube is under 1/2 inch squared) and the shakes were still a bit crunchy after a minute or two of blending. After 4-5 uses, I was finding large chunks of ice in the bottom of my shakes. I think I'll shell out the extra cash and get a NutriBullet.

PROS: Compact, and the blender itself is a to-go cup.

CONS: Doesn't pulverize ice well. Also, only one speed for blending.

La Crosse Technology WT-8005U-B Atomic Digital Wall Clock with Indoor Temperature, Black
Price: $16.99
37 used & new from $13.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clock!, April 21, 2014
This clock is wonderful. I had to reset it and leave it by a window for a while before it found the atomic clock signal, but it was all good after that. It looks great, too.

Maxxima MLN-50 5 LED Night Light With Sensor (Pack of 2)
Maxxima MLN-50 5 LED Night Light With Sensor (Pack of 2)
Offered by Maxxima
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Very bright!, April 21, 2014
These lights are incredible. It's actually taken some getting used to because, from my bedroom, it looks like there's a light on in the next room (the light is in the hallway). These lights are VERY bright! I have one in the hallway and one in my guest bathroom so people can find the bathroom easily in the middle of the night.

Plano 23630-01 Deep Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers
Plano 23630-01 Deep Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers
Price: $6.99
11 used & new from $6.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for storing almost anything!, April 21, 2014
I'm a musician and teacher and I use this for storing pens and pencils, business cards, post-it notes, a hand exerciser, and all kinds of things. The adjustable dividers are simply AMAZING.

My only complaint (and the reason I gave 4 out of 5 stars) is that there are places for the dividers only in the second and third row. The first row (nearest to the opening latches) is all open.

JMK Extra Soft Pocket Tissue - 8 Pack
JMK Extra Soft Pocket Tissue - 8 Pack
Offered by GeeksHive, Inc.
Price: $4.44
5 used & new from $4.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for a great price!, April 21, 2014
This tissue is cheaper than the Kleenex packs I'm used to, so I was hesitant to buy it. But it's not hard like some cheaper tissues--it's just as soft as the name brand stuff. Works great! I carry a pack with me everywhere I go.

Solos for Young Violinists, Volume 3 CD by Barbara Barber and Trudi Post
Solos for Young Violinists, Volume 3 CD by Barbara Barber and Trudi Post
Offered by Johnson String Instrument
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $13.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful CD, April 21, 2014
This CD is great for my students who are studying Book 3. The recordings are excellent, and there's a track with violin and piano and then a track to play along with that's just piano (with faint violin in the background).

Atomic Bathroom Digital Alarm Clock With suction cup
Atomic Bathroom Digital Alarm Clock With suction cup
Offered by shopemco
Price: $20.18
6 used & new from $18.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good clock, just doesn't understand DST, March 18, 2014
This is a great clock. It's a pretty large display so I can see it in the shower without my glasses. It appears to be pretty waterproof. The only problem is that when it came time to "Spring Forward,", the time didn't update. I had to manually set it. Other than that, great little clock.

Acrylic Business Card Holder (Clear) (1.5"H x 3.75"W x 1.88"D)
Acrylic Business Card Holder (Clear) (1.5"H x 3.75"W x 1.88"D)
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple piece, works well, March 18, 2014
I ordered this to display business cards in my home office, which doubles as a music studio. I put it on a corner shelf and it looks great! I've already gotten compliments from a music student's parents on it. It's classy, and goes with any decor.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4