Profile for Gordo Shumway > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 134

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gordo Shumway "Gordo" RSS Feed (Cold Town)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Flawless [HD]
Flawless [HD]
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this movie, October 30, 2014
I really enjoyed this movie. Simple story that is not over done. It brings you along, into the drama, making you almost part of the conspiracy. Not over done but with a decent story and the always fantastic Cane to make it ring.

Norpro Stainless Steel 8 Piece Measuring Spoon Set
Norpro Stainless Steel 8 Piece Measuring Spoon Set
Offered by MyKitchCo
Price: $12.14
9 used & new from $12.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 30, 2014
Great set of spoons. Super value, fast shipping and convenient set for many households uses.

China Beach: Season 3
China Beach: Season 3
DVD ~ Dana Delany
Price: $16.96
16 used & new from $15.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Well if you are looking you already love this series and are probably like me very excited ..., October 30, 2014
This review is from: China Beach: Season 3 (DVD)
Well if you are looking you already love this series and are probably like me very excited to finally have the 3rd season available! Buy it you know you'll love it.

Mundo Unico Men's Boxer Copa Corto Profundo, Navy, Medium
Mundo Unico Men's Boxer Copa Corto Profundo, Navy, Medium
Price: $20.63
5 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable boxers. Hold their shape unlike so many others, October 30, 2014
Very comfortable boxers. Hold their shape unlike so many others. Do not overstretch or lose shape during the day. Long lasting and good looking.

Mundo Unico Men's Short Boxer Vispera, Multi Color, Medium

Beer Bottle Cap Catcher - Stainless Steel
Offered by KegWorks
Price: $8.99
8 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Still I knew what I was purchasing and for all that I like not having to go chasing those caps everywhere, October 30, 2014
Works as designed. I wish it was designed differently. less wide, slightly deeper with a bottom flap for emptying. Still I knew what I was purchasing and for all that I like not having to go chasing those caps everywhere.

Streamlight 75712 LED Stinger Flashlight with 12V DC Charger and Holder, Black
Streamlight 75712 LED Stinger Flashlight with 12V DC Charger and Holder, Black
Price: $102.90
23 used & new from $88.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flashlight around, October 30, 2014
Best flashlight around. Super bright and holds a charge for a long time. Heavy duty construction. I have never broken one of these. Work in hard industrial work and these are true work horses.

Skidproof Handle Steel Blade Oil Feed Glass Cutter Tool
Skidproof Handle Steel Blade Oil Feed Glass Cutter Tool
Offered by Welcome HK
Price: $2.93
23 used & new from $2.93

5.0 out of 5 stars However is you want a cutter in a tool kit or are do a glass class or demonstration away from the studio and do not want to risk, October 30, 2014
cheap cutter. Do I expect it to last? No. However is you want a cutter in a tool kit or are do a glass class or demonstration away from the studio and do not want to risk losing or do not wish to keep track of more valued tools this is awesome.

Toyo Pistol Grip Glass Cutter
Toyo Pistol Grip Glass Cutter
Offered by Verdugo Gift Company
Price: $34.99
8 used & new from $25.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny I love this cutter at times and other times ..., October 30, 2014
Funny I love this cutter at times and other times only want to use my pencil style. Great cutter that is very comfortable and easy to control as long as the cutting surface is low enough not to cramp your arm / shoulder during use.

Tool Aid 23970 In-Line Spark Checker Kit for Recessed Plug
Tool Aid 23970 In-Line Spark Checker Kit for Recessed Plug
Price: $16.79
20 used & new from $13.50

4.0 out of 5 stars I do not like all the pieces, October 30, 2014
Works. I do not like all the pieces. Wish I had gotten a one piece unit. Otherwise a decent price for a needed tool.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14