Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Erin Hurley > Reviews

Browse

Erin Hurley's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Erin Hurley RSS Feed (La Pine, OR, US)

Garmin GSC 10 Speed/Cadence Bike Sensor
Garmin GSC 10 Speed/Cadence Bike Sensor
Offered by GPS Nation
2 used & new from $167.58

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor design, January 18, 2012
I received the Garmin GSC 10 as a gift with my Garmin Forerunner. After the first snow of the season, I was excited to use it with my bicycle (indoor) trainer, but when I tried to set it up it was clear that the sensor would not fit my bike AT ALL. I have a Specialized Docle Elite bike and the sensor arm is too thick to fit between my frame and wheel. There is absolutely no way to mount the unit without pieces getting in the way of my back wheel. Design FAIL. Pretty bummed, but I still love my GPS!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2012 5:00 PM PST

Computer Glasses with Clear Polycarbonate Double Sided Anti-reflective Coating, Scratch Coating and Uv Protection - Plastic Frame - 53-16-140
Offered by VS Eyewear, Inc
Price: $21.95
6 used & new from $20.27

4.0 out of 5 stars ugly but work, April 1, 2011
These glasses look little like the photo... frames are wider (stick out wayyyy past the side of my head) and narrower in height. However, they seem to do the trick and arrived promptly. If you do not care about appearance, or have a wide face, these would be a great purchase.

Superfeet Women's BERRY Performance & Comfort Insoles
Superfeet Women's BERRY Performance & Comfort Insoles
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for work boots!, March 29, 2011
I am a wildland firefighter (hotshot) and spend tons of time on my feet... I added these insoles to my fire boots my first year and have kept replacing them year after year because I love them so much. I have narrow, boney feet with high arches and I can go 16 hours hiking and digging line with these bad boys in my boots. I have had little luck with them in running shoes, but that could just be because my feet are so used to pronating and my aches collapsing that it was uncomfortable for it to be fixed. I have tried other insoles and returned them every time for superfeet. I highly recommend these insoles.